Welcome to my special power

The good Rev. Green made sure you could arrange for certain...products without arousing suspicion.
sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737

Re: Welcome to my special power

Postby sphenodont » 27 Apr 2014, 19:32:00

(Out of curiosity, did my pictures show up in my vig post? They aren't showing on my phone, so I don't know if it worked or not.)

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 27 Apr 2014, 19:37:46

sphenodont wrote:(Out of curiosity, did my pictures show up in my vig post? They aren't showing on my phone, so I don't know if it worked or not.)

Yeah, they're behind spoiler tags, but yeah.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 27 Apr 2014, 20:44:07

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:
sphenodont wrote:(Out of curiosity, did my pictures show up in my vig post? They aren't showing on my phone, so I don't know if it worked or not.)

Yeah, they're behind spoiler tags, but yeah.

Worked for me on a tablet right now. I really am worried about Smirker being human now, but I'd need to do some analysis and rereading.

Totally right with my Admetus poke. I need to repeat my MaxFrost poke. Anyone got any input on Blindsniper?

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 27 Apr 2014, 21:51:19

The post that was here is much less important than this one (ICB's role reveal will protect me if it comes down to that. Hopefully it doesn't; it looks like I'm going to deflect really really hard to...Blindsniper, most likely. For good reason.)

So I think Smirker's Vig shot was connected to the game on Day 5. And given Admetus' reaction to that game (he didn't think it was player-initiated), if Smirker created that game he's the closest thing we can get to confirmed human. There's no way he was converted Day 6, and there's no way the Network is going to pass up the chance to give one of their members massive human credibility in the super rare case where he triggers the game on Night 4 and is converted that night. Instead, wolf-Admetus passes it off as an event that had absolutely nothing to do with a player.

If Smirker cops to the game and doesn't get counter-claimed, I am hard-defending him as 100% human. Which means ICB will be the default choice, and I will admit that it could be VERY hard to keep you alive under those circumstances, but if I'm right and all 4 of the top votees yesterday were human...

Remember when I pointed out that Blindsniper's double-singleton vote really bothered me? That's the kind of vote you'd make late as a Networker if you knew that everyone near the lead is human.
Last edited by Hellheart on 28 Apr 2014, 00:55:53, edited 3 times in total.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 27 Apr 2014, 22:51:17

sphenodont, you don't need to say anything about powers at all unless Smirker claims that he caused the Day 5 event. If he makes that claim, I would greatly appreciate it if you backed that up with your game + Vig Shot power reveal since at this point it's probably a dead power.

My story for ICB is absolutely nothing unless he gets lynched, because his supposed power will no longer be the driving force behind the lynch votes for him. My story for Smirker is simply that we've had two Vig shots, both on days where a game has been run, so maybe they're associated in that way. That way the forum affiliation remains hidden, which is preferable for me and REALLY preferable for you, sphenodont. Although the Network may catch on if I quoted your post and my God would that make you the best conversion target ever, so I will avoid doing so at all costs.

If Smirker is human, Rictus is very likely to have been the conversion target yesterday unless Zark acts really odd. I don't think there were many better conversion targets after I stuck my neck out like a damn fool; maybe MaxFrost or Antipater, but everyone else is under at least some scrutiny I think. A late conversion change to sphendont could've also happened, but given that your Vig has already been used I don't think the Network is going to bother until maybe Day 8, more likely Day 10.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord

Postby sphenodont » 28 Apr 2014, 05:33:07

Did you miss twdog's role reveal, HH, or is that part of your ploy?

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 28 Apr 2014, 10:57:42

sphenodont wrote:Did you miss twdog's role reveal, HH, or is that part of your ploy?

I must have missed it. I was tired last night.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 28 Apr 2014, 17:34:19

ICB, Zark's a bad convert today. Look elsewhere. I'm just not sure about him right now.

I'll be more sure after a reveal of Blindsniper or MaxFrost, but this really looks like a Zark move to save somebody. Hell, it may even be a move to save you, and you had one good day that totally threw me off. But I'm going to assume it's to save one of the other two because I don't like being wrong.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 28 Apr 2014, 17:37:50

Zark may believe in me. And frankly I believe in the vote. I don't like the game sniper and frost are playing, and this late in the game I wouldn't be surprised with an attempted backstab.

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt for now, unless you can REALLY sell me on someone else in the next 20 minutes.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord

Postby sphenodont » 28 Apr 2014, 17:43:50

Zark wasn't my choice, for what it's worth. But he's not a bad one.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord

Postby sphenodont » 28 Apr 2014, 17:45:51

Furin's my next push for likely Network. He's a high-profile target, that isn't likely to get lynched for being himself. (Unlike Ozy.)

(One metagame potential is that stig was network and brought sniper in...)

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 28 Apr 2014, 18:03:30

sphenodont wrote:Furin's my next push for likely Network. He's a high-profile target, that isn't likely to get lynched for being himself. (Unlike Ozy.)

I think Admetus mixes in some truth with his analysis of wolf actions when he's a wolf, and Furin was pushing so many likely Network players, including Admetus himself, that it makes a ton of sense for him to be the Day 2 convert.

I needed to test Ozy there. I don't like his bullshit re-tally at the end. He knew what that totals were, he could've voted for either of the two. Instead he abstains. I was okay with either Blindsniper or MaxFrost dying, but I wanted it to be close enough to draw out voting manipulations as well. That can help us in the long run if one flips Network.

--------

ICB, I don't know how you get through tomorrow without a power reveal. If we bloc-vote to save you again, you're probably going to get shot. I'd like to see if we can manage it because you'll obviously be converted post-reveal if the Network doesn't already have somebody on the inside.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 28 Apr 2014, 19:11:36

Hey, Zark, post here.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 28 Apr 2014, 19:14:13

Hellheart wrote:
sphenodont wrote:Furin's my next push for likely Network. He's a high-profile target, that isn't likely to get lynched for being himself. (Unlike Ozy.)

I think Admetus mixes in some truth with his analysis of wolf actions when he's a wolf, and Furin was pushing so many likely Network players, including Admetus himself, that it makes a ton of sense for him to be the Day 2 convert.

I needed to test Ozy there. I don't like his bullshit re-tally at the end. He knew what that totals were, he could've voted for either of the two. Instead he abstains. I was okay with either Blindsniper or MaxFrost dying, but I wanted it to be close enough to draw out voting manipulations as well. That can help us in the long run if one flips Network.

--------

ICB, I don't know how you get through tomorrow without a power reveal. If we bloc-vote to save you again, you're probably going to get shot. I'd like to see if we can manage it because you'll obviously be converted post-reveal if the Network doesn't already have somebody on the inside.

I will power-reveal if needed. I'm going to try not to, though. Depends. I've made exactly two enemies that I can think of (Ozy and Smirker) but Ozy also suspects Smirker. It's like a triangle of enmity there. IDK what to make of it yet.

I honestly think we're secure. You're the only one I'm actually worried about at this point, and right now my gut tells me you're still OK.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 28 Apr 2014, 19:21:45

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:Hey, Zark, post here.

Okay, I'm caught up in thread now.

Sincere apologies for lack of participation in the day thread. Work has been.... Interesting. Back to back infrastructure upgrades (working weekend as well as long days during the week), one member of my team moving to another group, etc, etc.

My most human reads were hellheart and ICB. I'm getting a human read off Ozy so far. I'm suspect of Smirker & Blindsniper but can't really peg why.

I'm a power blocker, & chose Antipater for last night. As a show of the ironic bent of our lovely and talented gm, I'm assigned the role of Gary's Mom. This kind of messes with RP as all she really does is ring his phone once. I thought it would be more fun to RP Gary.

I can't block the same player twice. Any suggestions for tonight?

More in a bit,

7z7
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 28 Apr 2014, 19:59:08

here's something to think about.

The Marmalade Sandwich is going to be difficult to control. We need to figure out how to deal with the pair. I don't think we have a vig in here. They're not as bad as the twins, but frankly there's been a lot of time to work this out, and you can bet the network has too. In fact now that the marmalade sandwich recipe has been revealed, it dawns on me that blindsniper might have been converted last go. It gives them +1 vote, not as bad as the twins, and no double-deaths, but still, it's a spare vote that wasn't as conspicuous as the twins.

And we (in here) know for sure it is Stigmata that finishes the recipe, since Antipater was blocked from no vote the day prior, and we know it's not Hellheart or me.

But if one's been flipped, it's more likely to be blindsniper.

What should be done?

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 28 Apr 2014, 20:11:54

That explains the late vote from Stigmata, which just felt...really fucking odd. But he's protecting his worse half, so that's completely understandable. I was thinking of just sitting on Blindsniper, but MaxFrost was getting frantic as hell under pressure and that worried me. I pulled more votes from everyone than I expected to, which was fun as hell.

I think my thorough trashing of my prior earned reputation on Day 6, combined with my pushing for two humans, scared the Network away from converting me. And now I'm in the discussion too much to be converted today, so I don't even have to worry about it. I can start dialing back a bit now.

-------

As far as what to do, Blindsniper shouldn't be a difficult lynch but it would be a mistake for us to push him. We'd have to do the wolf thing and trickle votes on him, because I think Ozy is waiting for you to push the guy that lived off the bat so he can pounce on that. I think I'd get much the same reaction, and I have no idea what this group will do to sphenodont.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 28 Apr 2014, 20:16:03

It might be worth it to push Zark a bit. I'm going to poke him at least, anyway.

There's not enough suspicion swirling around him to actually get him lynched, I think, but we need to scare the Network off of the prospect of converting him. I'm almost certain that this'll force them to choose Rictus today if they haven't yet already, although I'm willing to wait until Day 10 to be completely certain.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 28 Apr 2014, 20:17:13

Antipater is blocked today as well (my block lasts from start of night to start of night). I'm not sure what he can normally do.

I've been wondering about Blindsniper, & since I've banged on that drum before, I don't think it will draw too much attention if I vote on him again, however (stealth edit) HH makes a good point about Ozy. I'm curious, does the sandwich have a forum?

Another question. Ozy feels human, & he's a strong player. I'm wondering... If he ~hasn't~ been converted, what does that tell us about the components of the network?

More in a bit,

7z7
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 28 Apr 2014, 20:21:07

7-zark-7 wrote:I can't block the same player twice. Any suggestions for tonight?

Who can't you choose from?

7-zark-7 wrote:Another question. Ozy feels human, & he's a strong player. I'm wondering... If he ~hasn't~ been converted, what does that tell us about the components of the network?

Hm... an interesting point. He's a guy who should not be flipped (we killed him twice in Hot Fuzz, he never flipped) because he draws attention. Because we lynch him anyway. Or we shoot him. The only way Ozy is network is if he's the Original Two. It'd have been a horrible thing if necklessone foisted THAT upon us. :)

But going down that path, maybe we've been barking up the wrong tree? maybe we should look at the quiet ones?

Antipater may be a bad idea to lynch (completely unknown quantity) but other quiet ones this game? San? Rictus? Stigmata?

Who would Admetus have recruited?

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 28 Apr 2014, 20:27:07

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:But going down that path, maybe we've been barking up the wrong tree? maybe we should look at the quiet ones?

Antipater may be a bad idea to lynch (completely unknown quantity) but other quiet ones this game? San? Rictus? Stigmata?

Who would Admetus have recruited?

Too many vocal players died early, and that was a big mistake.

Ravebomb and Rictus, and to a lesser extent Stigmata, stand out as quiet players that would make good converts. I don't think San will be converted because he gets policy-lynched after a certain point. Rictus stands head-and-shoulders above everyone because he's not gotten ANY heat, the entire game. But I don't want to accuse him of anything until AFTER today, because I want the Network to convert him instead of Zark. That said, if I were Network I would've converted him 2 days ago. I just want to make sure that if I'm using him as a honeypot, I don't spring the trap too early and scare them off.

Admetus would try to recruit players that wouldn't act different post-conversion. I think what he said about quieting dangerous players down is a good point as well.

Furin has gotten a LOT quieter after Day 4. I think he needs a good, hard look. I think if there was a nugget of truth in what Admetus said, it would probably lie with FM.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 28 Apr 2014, 20:34:54

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:
7-zark-7 wrote:I can't block the same player twice. Any suggestions for tonight?

Who can't you choose from?

Other than Antipater, all prior blocks are dead, I targeted Okaros & Dferr while they were around, missed vote cost me power activation one day, & I neglected to submit power another tine. Necklessone, am I forgetting anything here?

More in a bit,

7z 7

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 28 Apr 2014, 20:51:36

Meta gamey, but our fearless leader just updated the rules thread:

Subject: Rules & Questions

necklessone wrote:Order of Operations

1) Lynch
2) Some night powers
3) Guardian Angel
4) Conversion (on even nights)
5) Seer
6) Some other night powers

Oh captain my captain... Can you advise if my power is first or second wave? I'd guess first, as it's more useful to block early in operations.

Meta game wise, this was likely prompted by a question in another thread, & not just random postings.

Thinking about our unknown powers list:
Antipater -
Furin -
Ozy -
Rictus -
San -
Visigoth -

There's probably a power seer out there... Has anyone shown this kind of info gathering tendency? I thought Furin might be based on his ga speculations here:
viewtopic.php?f=74&t=537&p=26144#p26144

A caution on hunting quiet players: the GA is going to try to stay under the radar.

Thanks, & more in a bit,

7z7

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 28 Apr 2014, 21:15:25

I think we should just shoot Omega and call it a day. He could NEVER be the GA again!

I don't think Furin would be the GA if he's been pushing that hard.

There's whatever player started the lynch-reward-punish game. Don't know what he got during that day, though.
A power/role Seer almost certainly exists
I'm not sure with 2 forums, but I would've expected somebody to have a PM power

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 28 Apr 2014, 21:27:03

Poke delivered. I think spheno might be best to push Furin, although ICB can do that as well. Furin needs to be in the mix, both because I think he has a damn good chance of being the Day 4 convert and because my lynch reasoning today lets me jump to Furin in case Zark gets more pressure than we expect him to.

----

Depending on who's in sphendont's own forum, I think at least two if not three Network players are players with the hidden flag on that are active or semi-active at night. I'm usually alone or with just Ozymandias at night, but there's 3 hidden players online right now and I've seen anywhere from 3-5 online post-midnight almost every time. I feel like it's the recent convert catching up on things and Network players who are discussing the prior day's events and strategy going forward.

...7 guests online now? HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN!?

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 29 Apr 2014, 06:19:16

Our lovely and talented gm confirmed order of operations (quoted from rules thread, so presumed kosher):

necklessone wrote:Order of Operations

1) Lynch
2) Some night powers
3) Guardian Angel
4) Conversion (on even nights)
5) Seer
6) Some other night powers.

My power is in the first wave of night powers, but is not included in the Austin Powers Manifesto (step 2).

More in a bit,

7z7

PS: Hellheart, return poke incoming, because not doing so would be out of character

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 29 Apr 2014, 07:03:59

Hellheart wrote:Poke delivered. I think spheno might be best to push Furin, although ICB can do that as well. Furin needs to be in the mix, both because I think he has a damn good chance of being the Day 4 convert and because my lynch reasoning today lets me jump to Furin in case Zark gets more pressure than we expect him to.

----

Depending on who's in sphendont's own forum, I think at least two if not three Network players are players with the hidden flag on that are active or semi-active at night. I'm usually alone or with just Ozymandias at night, but there's 3 hidden players online right now and I've seen anywhere from 3-5 online post-midnight almost every time. I feel like it's the recent convert catching up on things and Network players who are discussing the prior day's events and strategy going forward.

...7 guests online now? HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN!?

As a word of advice, don't go down the road of the hidden players list. It will backfire horribly. We are getting close to endgame and can't afford blunders like that.

I have started with a poke on stigmata. His 'defense' seems to consist of mocking, and little refuting. I am 50/50 on whether he could be a flip, but his behavior is such that if it were me, everyone would think me wolf.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 29 Apr 2014, 07:25:10

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:As a word of advice, don't go down the road of the hidden players list. It will backfire horribly. We are getting close to endgame and can't afford blunders like that.

I have started with a poke on stigmata. His 'defense' seems to consist of mocking, and little refuting. I am 50/50 on whether he could be a flip, but his behavior is such that if it were me, everyone would think me wolf.

I was thinking similar - people resent any implication of metagaming, although Ozy says he considers it part of the game & remains visible (I do the same). There was significant backlash on me for an early Vig shot on Ozy as wolf (loudest from other wolves, mind you) due to perception that as a "feel" player, metagaming might have overly influenced my decision.

My poke on HH was to get the bread talking - I'll switch after that happens, but believe it would be illustrative to see if anyone else follows.

I do think Multicolored Flavortext would be a good name for a band though... Just saying

More in a bit,

7z7

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic
TWG 1 Posts: 1221
TWG 2 Posts: 812
custom_title: Custom Title Whore

Postby RaveBomb » 29 Apr 2014, 07:43:50

Hellheart wrote:Ravebomb and Rictus, and to a lesser extent Stigmata, stand out as quiet players that would make good converts.

Go with Rictus / Stig here. I'm too unpredictable of a player to convert. :P

Unless they need to convert me to sacrifice me... :flail:

Also... not converted.
If our team loses, it's going to be entirely your fault.-rekard
If you still end up losing after this, it's totally not your fault.-Hellheart
RB: I shot the seer didn't I? Omega: Of course you did.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 29 Apr 2014, 07:55:08

RaveBomb wrote:
Hellheart wrote:Ravebomb and Rictus, and to a lesser extent Stigmata, stand out as quiet players that would make good converts.

Go with Rictus / Stig here. I'm too unpredictable of a player to convert. :P

Unless they need to convert me to sacrifice me... :flail:

Also... not converted.

Have you used your power yet? This might come in handy today.

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic

Postby RaveBomb » 29 Apr 2014, 08:49:18

I have not.
EDIT: It'll only be handy if I'm in danger.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord

Postby sphenodont » 29 Apr 2014, 11:47:22

Just letting people here know that I've got a dinner thing to go to this evening, so I may not be online from 6 to 9 eastern time.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 29 Apr 2014, 11:51:25

If it rains today I will be more available later (6p eastern). If it's still sunny later then I might not be on until late, except for phone.

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic

Postby RaveBomb » 29 Apr 2014, 12:48:56

Are you one of those Outside beta testers?

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 29 Apr 2014, 14:27:41

I'm pretty sure I'll be safe today. I need to be saved today, if necessary, but I don't think it should be.

Rictus' vote on me is very telling. I like that vote because I'll turn it on him later. I would push Furin myself, but I can see right now that it's a horrible idea. I'd be going after too many different people. Might be best to just focus on Blindsniper today. I should survive the fallout if he flips human...and he might. I think Furin is a more likely conversion target, and I'm starting to think Stigmata might be more likely than Blindsniper, but Stigmata is an odd cat. I don't know how his standard play is, if he has one at all.

Going to eventually have to check Smirker, but if Smirker is human we REALLY don't want him to die because that will kill ICB. We can do that after Day 10, because then ICB can fully reveal and if he gets mauled then the forum will live on. I think Ozy's reasoning is sound, and I need to half-agree with him to avoid suspicion. I think we may want to just delay until conversions are done. And hope that spheno doesn't get converted today - I'm guessing you did that to get the GA to protect you, and hell I'd believe it so as the Network I might not even try.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 29 Apr 2014, 15:23:29

Well shit. If I knew Smirker could Multivig I would've pushed him yesterday.

Kinda glad I didn't, I guess. Maybe he shoots me instead.

...And Ozy is fucking NETWORK? :o :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail:

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 29 Apr 2014, 15:39:34

I did not expect that. More proof of how dangerous Ozy is as a wolf

More in a bit,

7z7

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 29 Apr 2014, 15:46:35

7-zark-7 wrote:I did not expect that. More proof of how dangerous Ozy is as a wolf

More in a bit,

7z7

Well, yeah. Because of that he's ALWAYS lynched before the end of the game. That's why he's such an awful convert.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 29 Apr 2014, 16:24:32

spheno, you or Smirker will be today's convert I think. If you're protected, or they think you're protected, it'll be Rictus or Smirker.

Smirker may be an every-other-day Vig. That's tremendously powerful for the network.

I'm going to avoid conversion by pushing FM like a retard because I suddenly gained a ton of human cred that I really don't want to have on a conversion day. I think I'm actually right, but this is going to be really heavy-handed and people will think the Network will convert me if I'm right here too.

Like that's a damn good case. I don't know if anybody else noticed that change, but that's a sudden and distinct change. And it may be because of his working hours, but then all of his votes are for humans and that just looks awful.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 29 Apr 2014, 17:03:45

I JUST thought about the GA angle. Fuck.

He'll come back in enough time to claim if he really is the GA, and that's to his benefit because he'd protect himself today and he'd be safe for 2 days. We all need to pile on Blindsniper if he claims, I think, to save him.

Is it bad that I actually want him to be the GA so I'm totally safe from conversion today? :P
Last edited by Hellheart on 29 Apr 2014, 17:04:58, edited 1 time in total.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 29 Apr 2014, 17:04:52

Agreed. If Furin is not network, (specifically if he's GA) you may buy the heavy end of the hammer tomorrow. Not by my hand mind you (unless you turn all blue inside... My antismurfisism is on record)

More in a bit,

7z7

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 29 Apr 2014, 17:06:25

7-zark-7 wrote:Agreed. If Furin is not network, (specifically if he's GA) you may buy the heavy end of the hammer tomorrow. Not by my hand mind you (unless you turn all blue inside... My antismurfisism is on record)

More in a bit,

7z7

We will see. I really don't want to be Network. I'd rather dig myself a hole today and try to dig myself out than be converted and just sadface for the rest of the game.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 29 Apr 2014, 17:17:51

So if Blindsniper is on the level about his little friend, it shakes out as:

Ozy - dead network
San - lady marmalade

And our GA is in here somewhere:
Rictus -
Visigoth -
Antipater -
Furin -

I don't think we want to narrow down a hell of a lot further on a conversion day in main thread, but I'm wondering about Antipater

More in a bit,

7z7

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 29 Apr 2014, 17:49:27

I swear, if Stigmata is the GA I'm going to freak out (remember, GA/Seer/Networkers were doled out randomly after roles were assigned. I think.)

But that was an awesome point from Smirker. It wasn't just our votes - Antipater and Visigoth hopped on Blindsniper without a second thought, it seemed.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 29 Apr 2014, 17:51:01

Rictus wrote:I think Hellheart has been doing a good job of guiding this lynch onto humans.

Blind and Stigmata, my vote will be wherever you two land on. Hellheart? FurinMIrado?

PLEASE PLEASE let me live today you are so fucking dead tomorrow it's not even funny Rictus.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord

Postby sphenodont » 29 Apr 2014, 18:00:52

Back, just in time for EOD. Didn't have a chance to get caught up.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord

Postby sphenodont » 29 Apr 2014, 18:01:24

I forgot to reiterate my absolut Ludditeness in the day thread.

If the Network tries to recruit me, I'm likely to SMASH COMPUTER.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 29 Apr 2014, 18:02:52

in after the lock.

Sorry gents, Operations has figured out that I'm still at the office, & there's no rest for the wicked

More in a bit,

7z7

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 29 Apr 2014, 18:03:25

Alright, I want to be clear about one thing. Power (3) is going into effect here.

I'm insta-claiming that it's my power, and I am pushing Rictus hard. I may explain why I acted like a retard during conversion days...but that's more your call than mine. Depending on the reaction, it might be worth it to vote me into the minority so I don't get converted, but that means the rest of you make the majority list.

I trust that I'm not going to get converted at this point. I mean, how am I going to survive to the end if I keep acting like this?

Based on how Rictus was acting, which is normal stubborn Rictus, I think he's defending somebody. I think it's Stigmata, since he was talking to Blindsniper (the likely human now, but we'll see), but I'm going to carve a bloody path through Rictus first.

I hope Rictus is Network. I can't see who else they'd convert besides spheno or Zark. Maybe ICB? Ravebomb since it's late enough that he might not do tons of damage to his own team? :lol:

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord

Postby sphenodont » 29 Apr 2014, 18:06:47

ICB or Rave would be awesome Network pickups.

Props to Smirker for the nice shot. :)

Return to “Clandestine Codes”