It's time for... the powers game!

The good Rev. Green made sure you could arrange for certain...products without arousing suspicion.
Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus
TWG 1 Posts: 0

It's time for... the powers game!

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 25 Apr 2014, 16:58:49

What do we know?

ICB - Has a forum
Rave - has a minor vote manipulation
Hellheart - can create special voting games
sphen - one-shot voting game creation, vigilante (now spent. Or sphent.) Controls a private forum
Zark - Power blocker

Blindsniper - marmalade sammich
Stigmata -- Marmalade Sandwich
Smirker - vigilante (now spent)

Antipater -
Furin -
Ozy -
Rictus -
San -
Visigoth -

Unknown:
??? - Thief/replicant (may not actually exist)
??? -- Role/Power Seer

Dead:
Okaros/PJ: Has twinkie power, forum comms, double the votes if together
DOM: Keyword-based Vote-multiplication capability
Ryvvn: Faction Seer, private voting
rekard: Marmalade Sammich, power unknown, probable voting manipulation with 2 other people
Clearasday: One-shot voting game power, looks like maybe a showdown
Simple_Simon - Piss taker -- vote nullification/post restriction
Admetus - vote manipulation killer
twdog - Drinking Game (heads or tails)
Max Frost - Vandal
dferrantino - vote moving
Meta4 - Vigilante (now spent), private forum (spheno is in charge now)

Feel free to chime in with what you know. The more we know, the fewer places people can hide.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Re: It's time for... the powers game!

Postby Hellheart » 25 Apr 2014, 17:02:52

Ryvvn is going to be the only Faction Seer, per the rules. I think there's going to be one Role Seer and another role that at least has the chance at seeing roles.

There's almost certainly going to be a silencer, or a partial silencer - like one or two posts allowed that day.

There's at least one other role that changes the voting game, I think.

Pretty sure there's going to be another vote manipulation power.

There's two players that comprise the bread in the Marmalade Sandwich

---

It's possible that the speculation that today's game is a GM-triggered event is correct. I just think it's unlikely.

Plus, a role thief that has to use the power he steals/copies is a friggin' awesome role that needs to exist in every crazy game. You're a Role Seer that gets to be every role you peek for a day. That's like the most fun role ever.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 26 Apr 2014, 21:31:49

Edited to include sphen's info. [e] and sniper and simon.

Assuming Sphen's honesty (and I believe) then I (a) officially believe Smirker had the same thing as sphen with a different game, and (b) don't believe there's a replicant/thief out there, and (c) believe a third one with the lynch-and-reward power exists, also with a shot.

Hellheart, do you get to play with all 3 variants or just your choice of one?

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 27 Apr 2014, 03:07:11

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:Edited to include sphen's info. [e] and sniper and simon.

Assuming Sphen's honesty (and I believe) then I (a) officially believe Smirker had the same thing as sphen with a different game, and (b) don't believe there's a replicant/thief out there, and (c) believe a third one with the lynch-and-reward power exists, also with a shot.

Hellheart, do you get to play with all 3 variants or just your choice of one?

I can use all 3 of them once per game, and I have to wait two days between uses (that part is new as well). I get the lowest priority - even if I am the first to send in a game, I'll be beaten if anyone sends in a game that day - but that may not matter by the time I start running them.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 28 Apr 2014, 19:11:16

I've updated the list, what am I missing? Or who?

Stigmata's deffo the marmalade.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 29 Apr 2014, 19:23:57

Furin is Network or GA, I think. I could not figure out which for the life of me, because he is experienced enough to not claim until the last possible moment. His power is still unknown, but I don't think it's a Vig. There may still be a Vig out there, depending on what Smirker's reload conditions are.

Smirker is a reloadable Vig with unknown reload conditions (could be as easy as every other day). Regardless of how he reloads, he will lose the ability to Vig after a certain player threshold to keep it reasonably balanced.

Ozy was the event canceler. If there's a PM player out there (I don't think there is), it's going to be San or Antipater.

I would not be surprised if one of the remaining players had a straight-up oneshot lynch avoidance ability. It'll be important going forward to make sure a human is not in 2nd place, because that's an ugly reveal if it comes up.

Smirker
Post Courtesan

Postby Smirker » 30 Apr 2014, 18:30:36

Hello!

I'm a vigi who could vigi on D4 or later .. but I caught a dart to the hand (and delayed me). when I survived to D8 I got a reload. That's going to be all the shots I get.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 30 Apr 2014, 18:43:17

Smirker wrote:Hello!

I'm a vigi who could vigi on D4 or later .. but I caught a dart to the hand (and delayed me). when I survived to D8 I got a reload. That's going to be all the shots I get.

DAMN. Ah well, would've been nice to have another chance.

Smirker
Post Courtesan

Postby Smirker » 30 Apr 2014, 18:48:34

Hellheart wrote:
Smirker wrote:Hello!

DAMN. Ah well, would've been nice to have another chance.

Yea, maybe.. but at this stage a misshot would doom us. I'm just glad I did ring Ozy, and honestly still feel a bit guilty on the twins.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 30 Apr 2014, 19:25:31

I felt the same way when Randy Savage stupidly pushed Okaros to his death. Okaros is a monster as a human with PM access to anyone who is willing to toss ideas back and forth. I would've loved to have him around for 2 more days, as Okaros and That PJ could've potentially slammed votes through anyone they thought was a wolf.

Smirker
Post Courtesan

Postby Smirker » 30 Apr 2014, 19:29:20

Hellheart wrote:I felt the same way when Randy Savage stupidly pushed Okaros to his death. Okaros is a monster as a human with PM access to anyone who is willing to toss ideas back and forth. I would've loved to have him around for 2 more days, as Okaros and That PJ could've potentially slammed votes through anyone they thought was a wolf.

I'm reading a lot of antagonism from you today.

Smirker
Post Courtesan

Postby Smirker » 30 Apr 2014, 19:31:13

Holy crap the time. I need to get at least some of this Plan done before tomorrow.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 01 May 2014, 11:22:52

Smirker wrote:
Hellheart wrote:I felt the same way when Randy Savage stupidly pushed Okaros to his death. Okaros is a monster as a human with PM access to anyone who is willing to toss ideas back and forth. I would've loved to have him around for 2 more days, as Okaros and That PJ could've potentially slammed votes through anyone they thought was a wolf.

I'm reading a lot of antagonism from you today.

There isn't any antagonism over that now. There was antagonism back then, as I'm sure you remember. I got over it.

It's just something to keep in mind for the future.

Return to “Clandestine Codes”