Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Re: The Dead Ones.

Postby Admetus » 27 May 2014, 13:59:35

Subject: Affiliation list - Shamelessly stolen

I hadn't checked if Simon's post is accurate yet, but assuming that's right, the only ones who can be converted right now are Blindsniper, Simple_Simon, and Rictus, right? And the only group with a conversion available is Okaros+Aldax? (And if Okaros+Aldax convert one of those guys to the Spies team, Blindsniper's last conversion could only hit that person unless it was Rictus that got converted.)

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737

Postby sphenodont » 27 May 2014, 14:22:13

Subject: Night 6. Reckoning.

Okaros wrote:Wheels within wheels within wheels.

*adds Okaros to "Hamsters" usergroup*

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 27 May 2014, 14:25:20

You're accurate Admetus but they just used their GA. So there will be a few days till they can convert.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 27 May 2014, 17:03:11

It looks like there have been a few missed seer opportunities.

Night 4 Newopolis Rogues
Night 5 Nightis Darkside
Night 5 Vampirian Mirrorless

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 27 May 2014, 17:06:42

Here, this may help: a chart of faction in Google spreadsheet. This forum doesn't support tables, sadly, so I can't translate it for direct posting. It's got colors for teams, and the strikethrough means eliminated but participating (not in the dead thread yet).

Can you believe nobody has ever checked Okaros with the seer thing? He's the only living player that hasn't been checked by any group.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 27 May 2014, 17:10:08

Neither has Furin.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 27 May 2014, 17:12:55

Oh yes, of course. My chart had him mostly-dead for so long I had overlooked him. Clearly that's rather important.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 27 May 2014, 17:18:57

Current votes at:

Hellheart - 3 - Okaros, FurinMirado, twdog
twdog - 2 - Rictus, Simple_Simon
Simple_Simon - 1 - 7-zark-7

Yet to vote:
Hellheart, Aldax, Blindsniper83

With the as yet pretty much secret Ronin faction controlling three votes out of nine, I think they're very large favorites to win. Next most likely is FurinMirado, who has to dodge two elimination rounds (well, one beyond this one where he's got no heat on him) to make it to Day 8 where he can vigilante strike Okaros for the win.

-edit- updated for twdog.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 27 May 2014, 17:53:57

Did my wording impky the nutjob was part of a team? I laid the concept directly as it could be.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 27 May 2014, 18:19:40

I've been playing this whole game a day or two behind the curve, and I have to make sweeping generalizations to fill in gaps that I can no longer fill. I did the best I could with the information I had, with the caveat that I overvalued old assumptions far too much.

You never said the Nutjob was a Sociopath - in fact, you said that he knew there was "a secret faction," which obviously makes sense for a Day 0 post but opens up room for all kinds of shenanigans. I was also working off of the initial immune to conversion number (2), which I assume only counted the humans since you can't convert a wolf if you still have a living wolf. I'm thinking that Furin and Admetus are immune to conversion from the start if they have inherent killshots. That means the Nutjob can't be immune to conversion...or he's one of the two.

I had the infodump typed out, but decided to withold it with the following series of thoughts in the final minutes:

• Blindsniper is voting for Aldax? I can't account for this at all in my scenario
  • Simon isn't switching to Aldax. Maybe he's a convert instead?
  • Well, twdog isn't moving from me and Zark's probably going to join him.
  • ...Wow, that is a LONG Zark post. He put a lot of time into this one. That's been the plan for awhile.
  • This is totally a Zark-Furin alliance if I've ever seen one. I do not want to give these guys more information.
  • Simon's looking for self-preservation. I can buy that. I'd rather give the impression that I either didn't infodump or dumped to somebody I trusted, and let Simon have more control.

...And then I realized that if there really is an Furin-Zark alliance, Simon's the only maul that doesn't fuck everything up. But in that case, it doesn't matter because my team can't win anyway. I was hoping that the infodump threat would prevent the convergence, but no dice. I think I would've done it if not for that Blindsniper vote.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 27 May 2014, 18:21:55

Moving away from the game, I had a blast RP'ing Shawn and Gus and for the first time ever I'm going to retain this character for the next game. I had virtually no chance to use the psychic vision part of the show because it was a team game. And there's a lot more standard Shawn/Gus interaction that I didn't explore.

I'll post the in-character PM's on the final day thread, like I did with Doofenshmirtz. There's some good stuff in there.

MaxFrost
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby MaxFrost » 27 May 2014, 18:31:50

Technically, with Hellheart Dead, Nightis is finished. Simple_simon isn't technically part of that faction anymore.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 27 May 2014, 18:35:27

I didn't intend to be interpreted as a nutjob team or anything. Just that a player was on the lookout of a secret faction.

The only lie on day zero was that there was a lone secret faction. There were various secret factions.

Since the nutjob misconception wasn't widespread I didn't notice you had inferred too much ibto my words until it was too late.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 27 May 2014, 18:37:59

(( Half catching up on things, just reading this thread for now. I'll eventually read the other threads but I need to wait until I have some emotional distance - I have a tendency to beat myself up over all of the things I've missed if I check too early.

I'm just stuck no matter what happened after things reached a certain point (basically, the night we chose to convert That PJ or the day after he got mauled). I'm still kicking myself for not doing a lot of scenarios when Stigmata died, and realizing that our best bet was to try to convert wolves until one stuck even if it hurt us for awhile. Losing potential maul control was huge and it threw me into defensive mode for the rest of the game.

Between Simon's throwaway on Meta4 to kill MaxFrost and his overly eager attitude late, I had suspicions. That's why I literally waited until the last minute to choose the GA target. But I can't do anything about it - I had no other allies and couldn't get any either. I'm pretty sure that I lost Zark after sphenodont's PJ reveal, and he was the only person I honestly thought I had a chance of working with.

It's one of those situations where I have to believe he's an ally because if I think he's a traitor, I may as well just give up because it's over.

I wonder if Zark even registered the post that called out Furin as the Nutjob ("already met your victory conditions?") ))

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 27 May 2014, 18:40:18

rekard wrote:Since the nutjob misconception wasn't widespread I didn't notice you had inferred too much ibto my words until it was too late.

Always assume that I'm going to embrace wilder interpretations as my mistrust of the openness of the game mechanics grows. If there's things that you think should be obvious but aren't spelled out, I'll probably purposely treat them as false under the assumption that it's another layer of deception in the game.

That only applies to team games, and I think it mostly stems from inexperience. I wanted to die today because I just felt too lost and powerless, and I figured I'd get mauled anyway so surviving the lynch just delays the inevitable.

Kinda sad I can't continue to RP though. So much you can do with these two.

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 27 May 2014, 19:23:45

Hellheart, i had originally planned to convert Simple, you, Sphen, zark, or Furin (PM game masters when Ozy isnt arount) and another under the radar player, (rictus worked well fir that) but having you AND simon off the same team was scary as you both play a dangerous knifes edge style game, if i was better at the PM game i would have tried to pull you as an un converted Ally, and was trying to get you to start the PMs with hints of following your lead, and following your vote.

i really enjoyed how everyone was dancing around 3-5 teams, i figured on more than that, but a bandwagon never really started on me after day 1, ( sorry again Rave, but i wanted to see how under the radar i could go after a vote snipe,{also i thought my conversions started night 1, not night 2}

all in all Rekards games are always full of shinanagins (that place with all the shit on the walls, right) all i wished is i had gotten chosen as the master Exploder
RaveBomb making a lot of sense is how you know you're past the point of no return and that death is the only escape.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 27 May 2014, 19:34:54

Hellheart wrote:I'll post the in-character PM's on the final day thread, like I did with Doofenshmirtz. There's some good stuff in there.

May I recommend the correspondence thread in your forum instead? You can save a lot of time that way.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 28 May 2014, 04:57:54

Furin has this thing locked down as long as he doesn't get lynched today, made possibly by Blindsniper's maul (though the death of Rictus or Simple would've worked just as well). He gets reloaded on Day 8, at which point it's simple enough to shoot Okaros for the win. Beautifully played. Cannot believe we all just magically did not Seer him and did not suspect him, despite clues and admissions and all. Amazing.
PJ's general resignation towards fate is good enough. -Okaros
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 28 May 2014, 09:25:58

7-zark-7 wrote:PJ's analysis just plain stopped around the claimed time of conversion in the HR thread, which I grant is better than him continuing with misinformation.

I know this is probably pointless to discuss, but I am personally interested in it.

I did everything I could to help Vampiria within the bounds of what I was allowed to do, probably more than I should have, while carefully trying not to reveal what I'd learned by joining Nightis. I thought I posted a ton of analysis and tried to get conversation going, as I'd been doing the whole time.

I suppose I might be missing what he's referring to with 'HR thread,' since that doesn't ring any bells for me.

Anyway, I want to know if twdog and Zark are playing revisionist history and "oh, yeah, we totally knew all along" or if I have a legitimate blind spot in how I play that needs to be corrected. I don't suppose anyone is interested enough to go look and tell me, but if anyone's been following along, I'd love to know what they saw.

(and when the game's over, twdog and Zark, you're both welcome to weigh in; though it sounds like twdog wants to keep what he noticed to himself for future use)
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 28 May 2014, 10:11:23

Well, you were helping Nightis more than Vampiria in the end.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 28 May 2014, 10:49:21

rekard wrote:Well, you were helping Nightis more than Vampiria in the end.

Well, of course I was. My contention is that I thought I was helping Vampiria as much or more than I had been helping them up to that point (same level of effort, contribution to analysis, posting quantity). I am too close to tell whether I am incorrect or whether they have convinced themselves that there was a change even though there wasn't.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 28 May 2014, 12:03:03

Admetus wrote:
Hellheart wrote:I'll post the in-character PM's on the final day thread, like I did with Doofenshmirtz. There's some good stuff in there.

May I recommend the correspondence thread in your forum instead? You can save a lot of time that way.

After the game ends? Sure. I didn't do it at the time because I felt time pressured as it was.

I was thinking of outright saying that Furin was the Nutjob, but I simply didn't care at the end unless I was right about everything. And I knew I wasn't, so why the hell not just let whoever was manipulating everyone win if I'm going to lose regardless.

----

I think Zark is playing revisionist history because he has no idea how you actually play, let alone in team games. You can't metagame hard based on contributions because sometimes people just get really busy. I think that he may have suspected, but that's the most he could do until sphenodont's post. And then the cat is out of the bag regardless.

Zark's problem at the end of the day is not giving me a reason to trust him. I deleted those PM's twice because I didn't trust him, and twdog's vote for me just reinforced that. I'm not going to give information to an enemy. I'm willing to trust and help somebody that I suspect is playing a deeper game - I mean fuck, I PM'd Okaros and gave him information - but if I think somebody is against me then I'd rather just die and let them burn with me.

As I said at one point, I'm a spiteful fuck, and at the end of the day that will always govern my actions more than anything else.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 28 May 2014, 12:13:31

RIP Nightis Darksiders.

Sorry Hellheart, I was converted night 2 to a team no one knew existed. Wasbeon Ronins, which isn't without it's own faults.

To reinforce the above point, Furin did nothing wrong. He helped me out more than I would have ever expected to. Sure, his votes were suspect at times and I knew he witheld information so I never trusted him fully, but at the end of the day he was willing to work with me whenever it didn't directly go against his actual motives. And that earns my trust and loyalty, to the point where even if I knew he was converted I wouldn't have added that to the infodump.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 28 May 2014, 15:44:17

Regarding the Zark-Okaros channel of coordination:

Okaros has all the power in this relationship, because he's in sole control of the maul required at the end. If Zark/twdog deliver him his choice of final five, Okaros gets to pick the last death, and dictates whether they're included. If I were Zark, I would really want to start with his traitor, probably even enough to require it. The reason it's so important is that while the traitor is alive, he is willing to act against Zark/twdog, meaning that he's an asset to Okaros, not a liability. Okaros already has all the assets, he should be willing to let go of this one because he still keeps the final maul, and nobody can take that from him. (Disregarding for the moment Furin's vig, which they don't know about.)

Basically what I mean is -- Okaros, you have all the power, why won't you give us the traitor as a show that we can trust you won't stab us out of the game tomorrow?

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 28 May 2014, 16:19:17

Admetus wrote:Regarding the Zark-Okaros channel of coordination:

Okaros has all the power in this relationship, because he's in sole control of the maul required at the end. If Zark/twdog deliver him his choice of final five, Okaros gets to pick the last death, and dictates whether they're included. If I were Zark, I would really want to start with his traitor, probably even enough to require it. The reason it's so important is that while the traitor is alive, he is willing to act against Zark/twdog, meaning that he's an asset to Okaros, not a liability. Okaros already has all the assets, he should be willing to let go of this one because he still keeps the final maul, and nobody can take that from him. (Disregarding for the moment Furin's vig, which they don't know about.)

Basically what I mean is -- Okaros, you have all the power, why won't you give us the traitor as a show that we can trust you won't stab us out of the game tomorrow?

Indeed. However, because he has all the assets, he doesn't really need to give any up. It'd take a coordinated effort from everyone else to out-vote him, and they're basically still guessing about his teammates (well, Simon isn't, and I'm not sure what Furin knows, but I think twdog and Zark are still relatively in the dark).

They don't have much choice but to play along, though I agree they'd be more willing allied if he'd bend a bit.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 28 May 2014, 16:54:49

If Aldax misses a vote today, he's out. Or is there any recommendation of what to do? It's his third missed vote.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 28 May 2014, 16:59:39

Also guys, there is one peculiarity. Rictus gets a vig shot if Simon dies today.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 28 May 2014, 17:03:07

rekard wrote:If Aldax misses a vote today, he's out. Or is there any recommendation of what to do? It's his third missed vote.

Forgive me for not paying enough attention, but how would it upset the balance of the game to take him out? I know it feels like late-game, though I guess it's mid-late?

[e] Actually, scratch that. 2 people are at the moment planning to shoot Okaros tomorrow anyway, giving Furin the win. I'd say do nothing, especially with all the endgame talk happening in the secret forums. You don't want to end your game on a WoG, I would think.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 28 May 2014, 17:15:42

The game wouldn't end with a WOG if it happens tonight.

I just say it is not fair if a player missing three votes gets to win while others were trying to win. If not WOG I need a good penalty to compensate.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 28 May 2014, 17:19:25

That PJ wrote:Indeed. However, because he has all the assets, he doesn't really need to give any up. It'd take a coordinated effort from everyone else to out-vote him, and they're basically still guessing about his teammates (well, Simon isn't, and I'm not sure what Furin knows, but I think twdog and Zark are still relatively in the dark).

They don't have much choice but to play along, though I agree they'd be more willing allied if he'd bend a bit.

Sounds like you're saying "it doesn't look good, might as well give up." I'd rather say no to a person I felt was asking me to present my back for stabbing and wouldn't even offer a token of cooperation.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 28 May 2014, 17:21:12

rekard wrote:The game wouldn't end with a WOG if it happens tonight.

I just say it is not fair if a player missing three votes gets to win while others were trying to win. If not WOG I need a good penalty to compensate.

The WoG would change things, though. It would open up Okaros to losing by lynch tomorrow. There would be 5 at the start of the day, and lynching Okaros would give Zark/twdog the win at that point. That's a pretty big change.

Does Aldax have penalty votes? I feel like people would be behaving differently if they knew he was a viable target because of penalty votes.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 28 May 2014, 17:23:59

rekard wrote:The game wouldn't end with a WOG if it happens tonight.

Agreed completely, I'm just looking at the difficulty of wog-ing someone at endgame. I don't know if there's a GOOD decision.

Have you (or anyone else) tried PMing him to see if he's around/forgot? I don't have his steam ID, otherwise I'd ping him there.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 28 May 2014, 17:36:02

He has been PMed but no answer.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 28 May 2014, 20:28:25

rekard wrote:There is 0% chance of two teams reaching parity simultaneously. So choose wisely.

What if Rictus shot FurinMirado, and then they lynched Rictus? Wouldn't Spies and Vampires be tied then?

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 28 May 2014, 20:42:53

Rictus is a night shot.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 28 May 2014, 20:51:04

Do you mean there's a 0% chance because you think FurinMirado will shoot? Because it seems like there are a lot of manufactured scenarios that would end up in double parity.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 28 May 2014, 21:16:33

Furin will shoot. I told him he just has to avoid the lynch to win and he will shoot automatically, because he won't skip shooting Okaros.

Rictus will shoot too most likely.

There are going to be three deaths today regardless.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 29 May 2014, 00:45:27

Oh, Furin has to shoot at night? He won't live that long, the four man death squad already decided yesterday. I guess depending on maul vs Rictus vig priority, Rictus will get to play kingmaker.

That's too bad. I was looking forward to my hard-earned win.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 29 May 2014, 03:32:35

Why does he have to wait for night? He didn't before. Seems like an arbitrary decisions to force him to lose.

It's your game, so whatever, but it seems pretty clear from here what that new requirement does.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 29 May 2014, 05:30:47

No no. He shoots at day. It's a granted thing. The day ends and he shoots automatically before eod. Since I'm enabling locks thought of that as the best way.

Need to explain a couple things I'm doing this as a fly by and gping too general.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 29 May 2014, 05:41:10

rekard wrote:No no. He shoots at day. It's a granted thing. The day ends and he shoots automatically before eod. Since I'm enabling locks thought of that as the best way.

Need to explain a couple things I'm doing this as a fly by and gping too general.

I do have a lot of questions about how certain scenarios play out, but if you just haven't had time to address things, I'll shut up. Or if you just want me to shut up in general, I can do that, too. :)

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 29 May 2014, 09:19:29

7-zark-7 wrote:
Okaros wrote:So, I may have fibbed slightly. That 2v2 mutual win I was offering?

Actually more of a 1v1 thing, seeing as how the traitor in the Sikrit ranks is, well, me. 8-)

But since I'm sure you got the same warning we did this morning that there's 0% chance of sharing a victory I think you've probably grasped the implications as much as I have:

You have a traitor in Vampirian.

Or, well, I think it's more likely that you already knew that since *you're* likely the traitor, but whether you're actually loyal or not is moot. You and I have a working relationship and twdog and I do not, so I'd like to see you sitting at least at the final table tomorrow. To that end:

Please lynch either twdog (ideal) or Furin today. I'll take care of my "team's" extra person with the maul tonight and we can have a nice, happy 1v1v1v1 dance tomorrow with your participation assured.

wat

Is he... is he just trying to convince Zark that he's not about to reach parity, or is he actually completely confused about how the game works at this point? I can't tell if half the things people are saying at this point are A. Clever deception, or B. Complete lack of understanding.

Still don't understand why the game isn't over at this point. A daytime Furin vigshot on Okaros brings the player count to 5. No wolves, no faction parity. Humans win. Why is that not the case?

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 29 May 2014, 09:26:45

More importantly, I don't know why Furin wouldn't just contact Okaros and use that Vig shot as leverage. Basically "I know you and Zark are working together. Here's how it goes: if [any of you/two of you] lock on me, I will shoot you instantly and end the game for all of us."

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 29 May 2014, 09:36:14

Hellheart wrote:More importantly, I don't know why Furin wouldn't just contact Okaros and use that Vig shot as leverage. Basically "I know you and Zark are working together. Here's how it goes: if [any of you/two of you] lock on me, I will shoot you instantly and end the game for all of us."

Why bother with leverage when he's already won?

EDIT: Except, well, that he hasn't. So I don't really know what's going on anymore.

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 29 May 2014, 09:39:40

Thanks for the game rekard, it was interesting trying to keep track of everything going on. I'd type more but it really fucking hurts to.
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 29 May 2014, 10:23:52

That PJ wrote:
Hellheart wrote:More importantly, I don't know why Furin wouldn't just contact Okaros and use that Vig shot as leverage. Basically "I know you and Zark are working together. Here's how it goes: if [any of you/two of you] lock on me, I will shoot you instantly and end the game for all of us."

EDIT: Except, well, that he hasn't. So I don't really know what's going on anymore.

I was expecting him to shoot ASAP as well, but perhaps he's delaying because he wants to get some negotiations done around the lynch first. I think my misunderstanding last night with rekard was that rekard told Furin he had to not only shoot Okaros but also survive the lynch afterwards. If Furin shoots Okaros and is then lynched, then it's a Vampirian win.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 29 May 2014, 10:41:11

Admetus wrote:
That PJ wrote:

I was expecting him to shoot ASAP as well, but perhaps he's delaying because he wants to get some negotiations done around the lynch first. I think my misunderstanding last night with rekard was that rekard told Furin he had to not only shoot Okaros but also survive the lynch afterwards. If Furin shoots Okaros and is then lynched, then it's a Vampirian win.

(Added bolds) Yeah, that's that assumption I've reached as well, but I guess I am stubbornly refusing to comprehend the late addition of a new condition on his victory.

I mean, as far as I know, daytime vig shots are never interpretted as happening simultaneously with the lynch, are they? Your vig shot certainly happened will before EOD (everyone voting on dferrantino could re-assign), and Furin's own previous vig shot on MEM occurred well before EOD (MEM was not given a chance to vote somewhere, he was not a valid vote target, etc).

I just don't get it, and drawing it out leads to all kinds of other questions:
If a non-Vampirian is lynched and Okaros is shot, then the Vampirians have reached parity. So their victory happens simultaneously with Furin's? That would seem to refute the statement that there's 0% of shared victory. Unless the Vampirians win and Furin loses, but that would seem monstrously unjust. Also, does the maul also happen? Because there are some odd statements to Okaros in the Millionaire forum about how particular he needs to be about his maul choice, when in actuality his maul shouldn't even matter; all wolves will be dead before/concurrent with the lynch! Game over.

So, yeah, I am kind of confused about what's going on.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 29 May 2014, 11:48:59

Day won't end immediately even with the Day vig. I accomodate the vig because the Day can end too soon if everyone locks. It's to just understand timing issues as not everyone is watching all the time.

Telling Okaros about the maul is necessary. Yeah, Furin is vigging but he doesn't know so I can't give him any inkling of that.

Furin just has to live and wins. I thought about the faction having a priority at end state, but decided it was not really fair in the end and decided against that.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 29 May 2014, 12:20:54

Subject: Noght 8. Close Defeat.

Rictus wrote:If anyone has suggestions on how to win this thing, I'm listening.

I think the best end state for me is:

Okaros / FurinMirado / Zark or twdog / Rictus. If it gets there I can vig FM, which means I can help lynch Okaros next day for the win.

So somehow I need Aldax and one vampire to die. Sheesh.

As we know out here, it's probably not going to happen, but since you asked the empty room...

If I were trying to make it through as Rictus, I'd begin by assuming nobody lynches Okaros, which means he has a maul. Try to convince him to maul a Vampirian for the faction's sole victory instead of shared victory. That takes care of one half. The other half is lynching Aldax, which has to be arranged with Vampiria. Rictus would need to switch at the last second to avoid the Okaros maul retribution.

-edit-
And you have a night-kill to knock out whoever you think (outside of Okaros) is the least likely to vote with you the next day.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 29 May 2014, 13:42:50

Simple_Simon wrote:Thanks for the game rekard, it was interesting trying to keep track of everything going on. I'd type more but it really fucking hurts to.

Sucks about the burn, dude; hope it's healing well.

Return to “Exile Zone”