Night Zero Introductions.

In the night, you strike.
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Night Zero Introductions.

Postby rekard » 16 May 2014, 10:16:10

Welcome residents of the night.

We have succesfully infiltrated the ???? Council and the Millionaire Club, those wolves. We need to dominate. With the name and the vault, we'll make everyone work at 1 AM.

You are all part of the secret faction of this game, the Nightis Darksiders.

Winning conditions:
You will need to gain parity with the rest of the players.

Lose:
- If wolves reach parity before you.
- If humans win (Alll wolves die before you reach parity).

To win you have some advantages:
- Your secret faction will not be revealed upon death, only your supposed human/wolf allegiance.
- Stigmata has infiltrated the wolf faction, but his allegiance is to Nightis.
- 1 Conversion. If/when one of you dies permanently, you will be able to convert one player to your cause. Not all players will be able to be converted. The more days you wait to convert, more players will become immune due to herd behavior. The conversion will not be spent if it fails. Our intelligence reports say that at the start of this game, only 10% of total players are immune to conversion.
- If stigmata dies, you can switch your conversion to 1 team nightkill. This death is permanent.
- You have a 1 time Night protection on any one player of your team. It doesn't protect against the lynch. If it is succesful, it will render you unable to convert/kill other players for various days. You can't protect converted players. If you have done a conversion, you can't protect players for 2 days after that. This is a last resort. Since there is no GA, it will make everyone suspicious, especially the conspiracy nutjob.

For parity purposes, stigmata counts as a wolf and the rest of you as humans.

Be careful! One player is a conspiracy nutjob and knows there is a secret faction. But he will need a few days to be able to reveal that your faction exists. He knows you'll be looking for him, so don't be obvious.
- You have a Team seer power per night. Tell me the target and you will get revealed if he is the nutjob.If he is not, you might get a role reveal if that player has one.

If the nutjob detects your faction by guesswork or just living, your secret faction allegiance will be revealed upon death. We don't want this right? Obviously he is immune to conversion.

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: Night Zero Introductions.

Postby Simple_Simon » 16 May 2014, 16:28:53

:twisted: Good times.
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 16 May 2014, 22:08:45

rekard wrote:Be careful! One player is a conspiracy nutjob and knows there is a secret faction. But he will need a few days to be able to reveal that your faction exists. He knows you'll be looking for him, so don't be obvious.
- You have a Team seer power per night. Tell me the target and you will get revealed if he is the nutjob.If he is not, you might get a role reveal if that player has one.

If the nutjob detects your faction by guesswork or just living, your secret faction allegiance will be revealed upon death. We don't want this right? Obviously he is immune to conversion.

I'm all for peeking twdog on Night 1. Just a hunch :lol:

I'm Day 1 voting for Stigmata like I always do; I'm going to rely on RP to keep the heat off of me, which is what I planned to do even if I were vanilla (and I pretty much am, just with this whole other faction thing). Pretty much all of my analysis will be baked into my first post for each day.

I have a lot less time than I used to. I'll definitely need input/speculation in terms of charting allegiances and powers and such, and if someone wants to outright take over that they're free to. That said, I'll be investing some time into summarizing the important posts of each day for myself, so if I have the time I'll probably give some speculation, potential arguments for/against a player's wolfishness, angles we can take, etc. I'm not going to use anything I post here myself, so feel free to poach whatever makes sense to you.

---------

Outside of Stigmata, I'm inclined to say that in the first few days we shouldn't vote to protect each other unless the alternative is somebody we really want/need to lynch. If a human member dies early, he'll reveal as Human and we get to go on a conversion hunt for a player with a power we can use.

Also, it goes without saying that votes to protect Stigmata need to be made very carefully since he'll reveal as Wolf if he dies. I can probably "vote to protect Stigmata" this game by pushing him as a wolf, but I'd rather not take that route since it'll get me killed eventually :P

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 18 May 2014, 10:07:07

Oh, and let's start with the one thing we really should know: Stigmata, who are the wolves?

stigmata
ass triaging people

Postby stigmata » 18 May 2014, 13:43:27

SURPRISE DAY ZERO BETRAYAL.

Nah, just kidding. Wolves are Dferrantino, Meta4, Mister E. Meat, Okaros, me.

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 18 May 2014, 15:10:04

stigmata wrote:SURPRISE DAY ZERO BETRAYAL.

Nah, just kidding. Wolves are Dferrantino, Meta4, Mister E. Meat, Okaros, me.

Thanks.
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

MaxFrost
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby MaxFrost » 18 May 2014, 19:00:03

This is going to be...odd this time. First time as a vanillager where I likely have more information then the wolfs do :D

stigmata
ass triaging people

Postby stigmata » 18 May 2014, 21:40:28

How do you think I'm feeling? This is the least appropriate role I've ever had. :P

Return to “Nightis Darksiders”