Night 1. Dark Skies

In the night, you strike.
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Night 1. Dark Skies

Postby rekard » 19 May 2014, 19:37:51

Let me know your seer target here and all that discussion.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: Night 1. Dark Skies

Postby Hellheart » 20 May 2014, 01:23:29

Restating the suggestion to peek twdog. I'd feel like a total idiot if he actually is the Nutjob, but we discarded him offhand for being too obvious.

stigmata
ass triaging people

Postby stigmata » 20 May 2014, 06:26:35

I'm fine with twdog, but I'd be super surprised if the nutjob was overacted by anyone.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 20 May 2014, 10:15:30

stigmata wrote:I'm fine with twdog, but I'd be super surprised if the nutjob was overacted by anyone.

According to rekard, he can't actually reveal our faction at all for a few days. So he's going to probably be really quiet. Potentially much more quiet than normal, although it really depends on the player.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 20 May 2014, 10:23:28

stigmata wrote:Playing? He won't shut up!

e: Hellheart, I didn't want to just reciprocate because I am a classy lady and I'll have none of that, but then I remember that you were instrumental in having me mercilessly struck down last game, so fuck ye.

I was going to point this out last night, but then I realized that I indeed called you out for it last game as well. I figured I would play it off as you just trying to break me out of that habit this time, instead of your being a wolf again.

That edit would have worked well if we weren't both in the 3rd faction, though. It felt quite natural, in a poke-back-at-me way.

----------

Official Seer vote for twdog. I'll be gone from 3:30 until after midnight, so if you guys decide to go elsewhere just outvote me. I won't complain.

----------

Hrmmm. A PM I may not be able to quote from is either an excuse to make us really paranoid, or suggests that the Nutjob either learns the identity of a cult member or unlocks him to reveal as cult member at the rate of one per day, starting on Day or Night 1.

Or it's just something to make me paranoid.

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 20 May 2014, 14:15:46

I'll go along with a seer of twdog as well. Gotta start somewhere, amiright?
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 20 May 2014, 17:38:15

Future Blindsniper83,

Unfortunately I can't really move my vote without taking heat at the moment. Not only that but one of my teammates (stig) is currently in jeopardy and moving my vote would make that worse. Sorry bro. <3

Sincerely,
Foghorn
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

Return to “Nightis Darksiders”