YE OLDE PM THREADE

In the night, you strike.
Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore
TWG 1 Posts: 0

YE OLDE PM THREADE

Postby Simple_Simon » 20 May 2014, 16:49:57

Given that this is a PM enabled game, I imagine there will be some PM shenans goin. So I figured a place where we could organize 'em would be a good thing. I'll start with the following from blindsniper83...

Blindsniper83 wrote:Subject: Day 1 : The Council Gathers

Simple_Simon wrote:
Blindsniper83 wrote:simple Simon

Ooc I'm at work today late

Now cut that out boy, or I’ll spank you where the feathers are thinnest.

Blindsniper83

I am going to need you to back off of me today and you will see on day 2
(fixed formatting - SS)

To which I responded with ...

Simple_Simon wrote:What’s it all about boy, elucidate! Now look at me when I'm talking to you. I'm not ... I say ... I'm not talking just to hear my head roar.

Now I'll be honest, I would really rather vote for Furin (I feel I owe him one :)) however it feels more in character to vote in retaliation. I'll keep an eye on it and if you actually get in danger I might pull my vote. Ultimately I'm thinking you ain't got much to worry about today, and you're a decent player so you should be around a day or two anyway.

If you want to work together I'm down for that, but you're gonna have to come up with more than just that. ;)

I'm not sure what he's playing at. A few things come to mind.
  • He's at work, and like the rest of us hates to get lynched without the ability to defend himself.
  • He's a role of some kind, can't get a feel yet what kind of role he is but a strong sense of self preservation on day 1 inclines me to believe he has some reason he wants to live.
  • He could be bluffing and just looking for reprieve. We know he's not wolf, and he's not one of us. Unless he's the nutjob we're looking for working with him / leaving him alive is probably for the better (for us), at least for the time being.
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Re: YE OLDE PM THREADE

Postby Hellheart » 20 May 2014, 21:53:48

Hellheart wrote:
Admetus wrote:Did you get psychopath again? :)

You're gonna have to be a little more specific.

We've caught so many psychopaths that it's impossible to keep track of them all.

Maybe we need to put them all in an address book, like Lassiter.

Great idea Gus, then Jules can invite them all to a surprise party at my dad's house.

Hey, maybe he thinks that you're the psychopath.

Don't be ridiculous. Nobody could mispronounce "psychic" that badly.

I'm pretty sure it's more about how you behave, Shawn.

Admetus wrote:Image

I think you're taking this training exercise a little seriously, son. It's just a bit of a long form interrogation practice.

Just relax, and pay attention like I've taught you. You're looking for people who've got something to hide, whether or not they're part of a group of millionaires. Can you close your eyes and list what each person is drinking?

I'm probably going to RP this one through, and not just because he did a great Henry :lol: . This is genuine Admetus I think (meaning he does want to correspond long-term), maybe with a bit of a minor poke but now he knows that I'll be mostly RP but I'll throw in other stuff in OOC afterward.

If he gets resurrected I'll kick up the conversation again. If nothing else, it reinforces that I'm trying to do everything in-character, which seriously limits my ability to manipulate...well, anything really.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 21 May 2014, 12:59:00

Hellheart wrote:(( GREAT Henry, by the way. It's what threw me off more than anything else. This isn't perfect but I figure it's close enough.

Really the only thing I got from yesterday's voting is that a wolf probably wasn't in serious trouble given how many singletons there were. Not sure I'd trust my own voting reads until I'm right with one again, though.

What's worrying me more than anything else is that this has been very straightforward so far for a rekard game, based on what I've read/experienced. What's going on behind the scenes? Is another shoe going to drop? ))

----

Dad, what are you doing here? How are we back in your house?

Maybe this is another one of those flashbacks you stopped having a couple of years ago.

This doesn't feel like that; this doesn't even feel like a dream. This is just weird. My dad's just frozen now with his hands on my shoulders.

Shawn pokes Henry in the face with his finger, getting no response. He then tries to escape by making comically exaggerated shoulder-shrug struggling movements.

He's got a grip like a vyse, though.

It's pronounced "vice," Shawn.

I've heard it both ways.

Maybe you're stuck here until you do what he says.

Shawn makes much more frantic exaggerated struggling movements

Oh come on, I thought I was done with this crap! Fine, whatever, I'll do it.

Shawn makes his reluctant-because-Henry's-making-me "noticing things" face

The horse was drinking from a trough, the monkey had a sippy cup, I should've had a pineapple smoothie but Gus finished it on the way over. The candy factory owner was drinking from some bubbling green liquid, the fake superhero had a beer...no, two beers, in a beer helmet. The chair was...was one of the senators really just a chair? Okay, this is just silly. I don't know what I'm supposed to see here. Can you let me go now?

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 21 May 2014, 14:46:07

sphenodont wrote:Subject: Day 2 : Slow Bureaucracy

Hellheart wrote:
sphenodont wrote:The "obvious reason" would be being the deciding vote on RaveBomb, who was revealed as a human under that horse mask. But again, he was voting in defense, much like Meta4's voting now.

Something about the Meta4 wagon is very curious, and I'm not really seeing the justification.

(( Why did he not vote for dferrantino to eventually tie them all at 4, like it is now? Why push Blindsniper to 5 instead, right after 3 consecutive votes pushed him up to 4?

I think you know as well as I do why Meta4 wouldn't want to vote for dferrantino.

The question is why do we both know this?

:flail: :flail: :flail:

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 21 May 2014, 14:48:04

Okaros wrote:(Is it just me...) or does the way we arrived at the current wagon setup smell terrible?

So... what the hell?

Bum rush on Blindsniper, then suddenly people are abandoning ship elsewhere? I'm not sure I buy Rictus' crossed wires argument, but I'll be shocked if there isn't a wolf in that swarm somewhere. I'm all too familiar with *that* type of wagon formation, after all.

Do you have an actual suspicion of any of your various targets today? Your bouncing around like that today reads vaguely human-ish to me, so I'm curious to know if you've got a read on something. I'll offer up my own thoughts/reads in exchange, if you're willing.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 21 May 2014, 17:44:18

sphenodont had to come to this conclusion before I did. I'm just wondering why he basically brought me in this. It's going to be an interesting set of PM's tomorrow.

sphenodont wrote:You know I know that you're not telling the truth.

I know you're really not a buffoon, just like I know that your friend there isn't really the long-lost great-grandson of Victor Hugo. But if you want to continue these charades, we can. I meant what I said and worded it the way I ought to 'ave. We'll discuss it more tomorrow, assuming the sacrificial wolves aren't already extinct by that time...

Hellheart wrote:You definitely don't want to continue these charades. You have no idea how good I am at charades. I will destroy you in charades.

You'll have to excuse Shawn's behavior. He's a little worked up because he thought he was part of the the cool kids' club. He's not used to being on the outside looking in. He'll get over it eventually.

If there are sacrificial wolves that we both know, then you wouldn't mind giving us their names, right? Because supposedly we both know them already.

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 22 May 2014, 16:18:27

Blindsniper83 wrote:i have a gut feeling we are being watched perhaps, so i am going to go with either Zark, or Sphen, both are good back game players

Simple_Simon wrote:What are you on about? Why would someone bother to watch us?

Anyway you still haven't told me what your grand plan was. Any light yet?
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 22 May 2014, 18:14:18

sphenodont wrote:I've been remiss in not speaking to you earlier. Perhaps we can talk more tomorrow, but for now, if you haven't already cast a revival vote, I'd suggest either Ravebomb or Ryvvn. Admetus's power is already spent, and while we could use his analytical skills, it's possible one of the others might have a useful ability left.

Got that with 18 seconds to go on the day. On the surface it looks like he wants to talk, but that timing tells me otherwise. I think he was just fishing trying to figure out what spooked Okaros.
You're adorable-Rave

Return to “Nightis Darksiders”