Night 4. New Moon.

In the night, you strike.
User avatar
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 6279
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 15:27:18

Night 4. New Moon.

Postby rekard » 22 May 2014, 18:37:14

Welcome That PJ to the darksiders. He was actually part of the Vampirian Mirrorless faction.

Stigmata is dead.

Zark is not the nutjob.

User avatar
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 6279
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 15:27:18

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby rekard » 22 May 2014, 18:41:46

There is interference in your cellphones. Someone, no, a group of people has blocked you. You can't do PMs today

MaxFrost
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan
Posts: 84
Joined: 18 Apr 2014, 08:39:32

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby MaxFrost » 22 May 2014, 18:45:48

Wow, that was a bandwagon towards the end. And yeah, I attracted attention. Dangiiiit.

Also ThatPJ, hi!

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1219
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 12:04:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: London Ontario Canada

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby Simple_Simon » 22 May 2014, 18:46:37

Welcome to our nightmare That PJ!
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

MaxFrost
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan
Posts: 84
Joined: 18 Apr 2014, 08:39:32

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby MaxFrost » 22 May 2014, 18:51:01

Hrm...if I'm reading the vote right...I won :(

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby Hellheart » 22 May 2014, 18:51:54

THE PLOT THICKENS

Just like your porridge. Go ahead, do your thing. I'll take care of this before it becomes inedible.

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1219
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 12:04:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: London Ontario Canada

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby Simple_Simon » 22 May 2014, 18:55:20

Hellheart wrote:THE PLOT THICKENS

Just like your porridge. Go ahead, do your thing. I'll take care of this before it becomes inedible.


Wassup?
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby Hellheart » 22 May 2014, 18:58:11

Vampirian Mirrorless faction.

I mean, he voted for sphenodont and the wolves and kind of sphenodont's group came after him. I'm almost certain this is a completely new faction. Perhaps a human-only one, or the conversion-based one (DUN-DUN DUNNNNN)

Also, in a surprise twist, Okaros is probably part of this faction :lol:

MaxFrost wrote:Hrm...if I'm reading the vote right...I won :(

You tied. 50% chance of survival, unless I missed something.

I hope you survive. I get the feeling that Aldax is our Nutjob. We have more time than sphenodont does, but I'd rather see if he's going now.

Admetus' or Zark's faction silenced me here. I feel like Zark knew about it. That encrypted message lets him basically send me a delayed PM. Which is fucked up, to be perfectly honest.

I need to signal to Okaros that he needs to block any maul attempt on That PJ. Not sure how I'm going to manage to do that.

----

That PJ, other than telling us what the hell is going on, can you still see your old faction board?

User avatar
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 6279
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 15:27:18

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby rekard » 22 May 2014, 19:01:53

Max.

Even though the day board says you can PM, this faction board takes precedence. You can't PM at all.

MaxFrost
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan
Posts: 84
Joined: 18 Apr 2014, 08:39:32

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby MaxFrost » 22 May 2014, 19:02:17

10-4 sir.

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby Hellheart » 22 May 2014, 19:03:40

Fuck. Second coinflip we've lost.

This is going to be difficult. It's Aldax, Rictus, or Blindsniper. I could've probably knocked out one or two using PM's, but now we pretty much have to rely on whatever we can piece together here.

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby Hellheart » 22 May 2014, 19:07:13

DO NOT SO MUCH AS HINT THAT YOU CANNOT PM.

This is a faction-targeted ability that was either directed at one of us, or our faction by name. Admitting that you cannot PM lets people make connections that they are having great difficulty making. Don't give it away.

User avatar
That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 663
Joined: 20 Feb 2014, 09:41:26
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Virginia (EST)

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby That PJ » 22 May 2014, 19:48:32

Holy balls, there is so much for me to catch up on.

1. Hi guys, and thanks for the warm welcome. I am a little annoyed you weren't one of the factions doing well, but that's how it goes with being converted, I suppose. Whatever, I'm told my full allegiance is to you now, so we'll make it work.

2. Vampirian Mirrorless consisted of:
Me
dferrantino
7-zark-7
twdog

And it has been a blast. I still have access to the forum and they do not and can not know that I have allegiance to you (that is, I can not tell them). In fact, Zark asked me just a few hours ago if I had other allegiances and I told him no, and I was being honest! But now I would be lying. Alas. Anyway, no Okaros there. We've been banking on him being a psychopath wolf. And by 'we' I mostly mean 'me,' because I do a lot of the talking there.

3. We Seered-and-cleared Rictus last night. We've previously Seered you (Hellheart) and sphenodont (before his announcement).

4. We had a conversion fail on MEM last night.

5. Vampirians are also unable to PM, so they got hit by whatever got you (us), too.

Uh, let's see, what other essentials... I don't know. I need to catch up on the analysis you guys have made here and then share my intel from Vampirian. But joining you guys helps assemble numerous pieces, I think.

EDIT: Did a quick read of your faction powers/write-up. It is exactly the same as Vampirian. I think it's safe to assume spheno's is identical as well, based on things he's said and, well, pattern recognition.
Last edited by That PJ on 22 May 2014, 19:54:55, edited 1 time in total.
PJ's general resignation towards fate is good enough. -Okaros
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

User avatar
That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 663
Joined: 20 Feb 2014, 09:41:26
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Virginia (EST)

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby That PJ » 22 May 2014, 19:49:54

Oh, simple_simon, was that your weirdass illuminate message? Or someone else's?
PJ's general resignation towards fate is good enough. -Okaros
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1219
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 12:04:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: London Ontario Canada

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby Simple_Simon » 22 May 2014, 19:54:57

That PJ wrote:Oh, simple_simon, was that your weirdass illuminate message? Or someone else's?


hu ... I say ... huh?
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby Hellheart » 22 May 2014, 21:50:38

Rictus being cleared is not a surprise. I was thinking he's part of another faction, which has to be the one linked to MEM. Yesterday's voting patterns.

We'll know Vampiran's conversion target tonight, which is HUGE. Unfortunately it could be one of us, which is really not going to be cool; I'm a bad target I hope. God knows that Simon is an awful target too, and even worse at this point. I really really want to have been the first person to come clean to Okaros, but I can't be sure. He asked if the traitor wolf I was talking to is dead, so he probably used that to try to peg me to a faction.

So four factions. Has to be four, can't be 5. Four members each to start. That leaves 4 sociopaths, one of which is a wolf (and that has to be Okaros based on voting patterns). They may have their own little sociopath group, but that kind of defeats the purpose. If there are 4 sociopaths, do all of them have to be Nutjobs? That would make Okaros a Nutjob too, which would be wierd.

I told a half white lie, half outright lie. I'll need a lot of sleep tonight but it'll be awhile from now, and I'm actually going to leave in the night and not in the afternoon. But I was talking to Zark, Okaros, and sphenodont. I was talking to Admetus too but thankfully he's permadead, because he's the only person who knows how much more proficient I've become at quickly banging out an in-character post. It used to take me like an hour, and the more careful ones really do take about that long, but the shorter ones don't. He probably would've realized it was a total bluff, instead of maybe half-suspecting it. I think Antipater is a faction member, and he's playing it so low-key I figured it was worth a poke on the way out.

The whole password thing was an obvious message to Zark, and kind of a check on things to see if anyone else got the same package. Zark's too good at the PM game, it's important to call him out on his bullshit now and then. I don't mind people knowing that I talked to Zark, because everyone talks to Zark. Zark may have been someone's Night 2 convert, by the way; we were seriously considering it, but if he's been converted once he's probably immune.

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby Hellheart » 22 May 2014, 22:05:39

Oh, the PM's I mentioned...

Admetus wrote:Why so quiet, son? I sure hope it's just that you've been texting people. Two wolves down, that means the analysis can easily start, but I haven't heard a peep. It's kind of like last scenario, where you started to get suspicious that I wasn't keeping up.

Here, Lassiter sent this over for me to look at, but maybe it'll help you get started.

[+] Colored votes
Day 1

RaveBomb -4- Meta4, twdog, Zark, Blindsniper83
Blindsniper83 -3- Mister E. Meat, simple_simon, Rictus
stigmata -2 - Hellheart, Admetus
Hellheart -1- stigmata
Meta4 -1-RaveBomb
Furinmirado -1- That PJ
7-Zark-7 -1- Okaros
Mister E. Meat -1- Furinmirado
That PJ -1- Ryvvn
Admetus -1- Aldax
Ryvvn -1- dferrantino
Aldax-1- Antipater

Missed vote :
Sphenodont
MaxFrost


Day 2

stigmata - 6 - That PJ, RaveBomb, 7-zark-7, twdog, Antipater, sphenodont
Meta4 - 6 - MaxFrost, Mister E. Meat, Rictus, Hellheart, stigmata, simple simon
blindsniper83 - 2 - Aldax, Meta4
Mister E. Meat - 1 - Okaros
twdog - 1 - FurinMirado
Ryvvn - 1 - Admetus
Simple simon - 1 - Ryvvn
Sphenodont - 1 -Penalty
MaxFrost - 1 - Penalty
Twdog - 1 - Blindsniper83


And if you're talking with anyone, remind them that forgetting to vote just lets the millionaires dictate public policy.


This bothers me because he's poking me AGAIN, which means he knows or suspects that I have another agenda, and Stigmata thought he was a sociopath but I have no idea who else he was PM'ing. He's likely a sociopath because he's using a colored voting list, just like Okaros was giving outright reads. So somebody got their nutjob early, leaving 3 still alive.

Meta4 wrote:Praytell, good sir, who is your other seer target?

It was already obvious that Meta4 is part of sphenodont's team. They never gave me their own Seer targets. That means they might have landed on a Nutjob. That may be how they knew I was part of a faction. I knew that smelled rank, because if sphenodont was wrong and I led him on it could've really hurt them.

Because sociopaths are immune to conversion (and I'm not sure how only 2 of them were immune from the start. I don't even know how to reconcile that), all conversions are pulling from other teammates. That's something to keep in mind as well.

--------

If I recommend that we Seer Okaros or Aldax, which may change over time, which order should they be in? Okaros could figure out who we are, but he also can't really touch us.

There may actually be no pure humans or wolves in this game. God, there's so much to consider. This is why we needed somebody else that can reason things out and help sketch out scenarios. It's why I ended up reaching out to Okaros.

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby Hellheart » 23 May 2014, 00:40:32

One Nutjob is dead, 3 are likely still alive. Seer Aldax --> Okaros

I have most of each team charted. We may be the second-from-last team to actually do this (dferrantino's team needs a conversion to reliably do the same thing), so I'm not overly worried about my work being copied/stolen.

I'm not dead certain that Aldax is a Nutjob. I actually think it's a coinflip between him and Antipater, and if Antipater is a Nutjob he HAS to be our Nutjob. If Antipater votes for one of us again, override my Seer and make him your primary. Try to lynch either him or Aldax and Seer the other; that would be the ideal scenario. If there's pushback from Antipater votes (from anyone, not just from us) and he hasn't voted for us, then obviously lay off and gun for Aldax. Votes for other sociopaths don't count as pushback for obvious reasons.

I'm pretty sure the 3 of us are relatively safe as long as we don't do something that attracts a lot of attention.

User avatar
That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 663
Joined: 20 Feb 2014, 09:41:26
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Virginia (EST)

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby That PJ » 23 May 2014, 03:32:02

Hellheart wrote:One Nutjob is dead, 3 are likely still alive. Seer Aldax --> Okaros

I have most of each team charted. We may be the second-from-last team to actually do this (dferrantino's team needs a conversion to reliably do the same thing), so I'm not overly worried about my work being copied/stolen.

I'm not dead certain that Aldax is a Nutjob. I actually think it's a coinflip between him and Antipater, and if Antipater is a Nutjob he HAS to be our Nutjob. If Antipater votes for one of us again, override my Seer and make him your primary. Try to lynch either him or Aldax and Seer the other; that would be the ideal scenario. If there's pushback from Antipater votes (from anyone, not just from us) and he hasn't voted for us, then obviously lay off and gun for Aldax. Votes for other sociopaths don't count as pushback for obvious reasons.

I'm pretty sure the 3 of us are relatively safe as long as we don't do something that attracts a lot of attention.

Question: Much of your analysis is based on the assumption that there is a nutjob for each faction. Are you certain it's not one nutjob for all factions? This made a lot more sense for the 4-team models I was running in my head, because if all 4 of the remaining players have to be nutjobs, then it didn't make sense for 1 to be a vigilante, unless they're all vigilantes--and 4 vigilantes felt off. So I'm just wondering if you've got a piece of info I don't in that regard.

I'd been figuring: 1 nutjob, 2 vigilantes, 1 psycho wolf (possibly a vigilante).

Also, don't worry about Zark's weird-ass encryption. It was an 'in case I die' scenario. Our last to-be-mauled list was Ryvvn, Furin, then Zark. One hop made that an uncomfortable scenario for us.
PJ's general resignation towards fate is good enough. -Okaros
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

User avatar
That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 663
Joined: 20 Feb 2014, 09:41:26
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Virginia (EST)

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby That PJ » 23 May 2014, 03:35:09

Simple_Simon wrote:
That PJ wrote:Oh, simple_simon, was that your weirdass illuminate message? Or someone else's?


hu ... I say ... huh?

I got this message in a rekard PM yesterday:

rekard wrote:You are enjoying lunch at the cafeteria. When you proceed to grab your napkin, you notice a piece of paper on it. It says in a twisted font.

How dare you reveal the secrets of the illuminati. You're a marked boy, I say. Dead even


You look up. There is no one in the cafeteria. It's lunch time. You feel a sudden urge to poop.


It appears to sync up slightly with your own lunchtime message about Furin, but that may be rekard having some fun with us. By the by, Zark also got an anonymous message about Furin being a lover. I'll try to track it down for full comparison, because it's slightly different.

EDIT: Found it.
7-zark-7 wrote:Anonymous PM received early this morning:

rekard wrote:While crossing the park to your home, you notice a slip of paper in your pocket.

Furin's a lover. Someone let it slip on our board. You know what to do.


In the corner of your eye you see someone moving. You turn but nothing. The air is dead. No one is around. Wait. There is no one in the park. Only you. Not even animals. You run like hell home and lock yourself in. You drink untill you pass out.

I wonder if there's some kind of prize for stringing together the narrative from all of these.
PJ's general resignation towards fate is good enough. -Okaros
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

User avatar
That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 663
Joined: 20 Feb 2014, 09:41:26
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Virginia (EST)

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby That PJ » 23 May 2014, 04:05:59

If I may continue to spam this thread...

Vampirians may try another conversion tonight, but none of you guys have ever been mentioned in any of our conversion discussions, so I think you're safe. We really wanted a wolf to get back eyes on the maul, but that ship appears to have sailed. That you lost your in with Okaros (no PMs) and he's maybe planning to murder me is equally heartbreaking.

I might be able to steer the Vampirians into using their nightkill, instead. Rekard is giving us extremely terrible odds for conversion--basically this night or never--and they may want to do the sure thing instead of convert. We could eliminate somebody's wolf or nuke sphenodont, since apparently he's un-lynchable for the time being (I was really hoping that move would get some momentum). Whatever we do, we need to whittle down the other teams, kill the nutjob, and ride this into the finish.

The question is figuring out who is working with whom. Based on the situation, I'm shocked Furin got mauled at all. MEM and meta4 have a voice in it, and you'd have to assume he's working with one of them or is a special role--but he didn't flip that way. Which means maybe Okaros tilted the odds to kill one of them. If he can keep those two factions killing each other, that would be outstanding.

<EDIT insert:> Oh, just saw this in the day thread.
FurinMirado wrote:Well that's disappointing. But did I forget to mention Louise was getting her gun permit today?

Decisions, decisions.

So that makes more sense. Vigilante #2 surfaces.</end edit>

If we had PMs engaged, I'd have also recommended a faux-alliance with the Vampirians. They're down one player from what they think they are, so proceeding to kill each other's enemies would necessitate us coming out ahead. They're the safest allies, really, and a 6-vote bloc is enough to wreck anyone's day at this point. But there's no real way to initiate that at this point and not have it obvious that I converted. There is also the non-0 risk that Zark is converted elsewhere, too, as you suggested.

I'm not even sure how the immunity works. That's damned peculiar. Nobody appears to know if they're immune, or I'd have heard someone mention it, based purely on the number of people I've been working with. So how does one know? Any of you could be converted elsewhere, too. But I don't really have any better options than to go all in with you guys, so I'm not going to sweat that too much.
PJ's general resignation towards fate is good enough. -Okaros
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1219
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 12:04:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: London Ontario Canada

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby Simple_Simon » 23 May 2014, 08:52:22

That PJ wrote:
Simple_Simon wrote:
That PJ wrote:Oh, simple_simon, was that your weirdass illuminate message? Or someone else's?


hu ... I say ... huh?

I got this message in a rekard PM yesterday:

rekard wrote:You are enjoying lunch at the cafeteria. When you proceed to grab your napkin, you notice a piece of paper on it. It says in a twisted font.

How dare you reveal the secrets of the illuminati. You're a marked boy, I say. Dead even


You look up. There is no one in the cafeteria. It's lunch time. You feel a sudden urge to poop.


It appears to sync up slightly with your own lunchtime message about Furin, but that may be rekard having some fun with us. By the by, Zark also got an anonymous message about Furin being a lover. I'll try to track it down for full comparison, because it's slightly different.

EDIT: Found it.
7-zark-7 wrote:Anonymous PM received early this morning:

rekard wrote:While crossing the park to your home, you notice a slip of paper in your pocket.

Furin's a lover. Someone let it slip on our board. You know what to do.


In the corner of your eye you see someone moving. You turn but nothing. The air is dead. No one is around. Wait. There is no one in the park. Only you. Not even animals. You run like hell home and lock yourself in. You drink untill you pass out.

I wonder if there's some kind of prize for stringing together the narrative from all of these.


That's quite interesting. I have no knowledge of the message delivered to you. It did not come from me, I mean. It seems as though the messages are going to the same character? It'd be interesting to see how many of them we can get our hands on, construct a time line and figure out where they seem to be going.

I wonder, if there is more than 1 nutjob ... could they also be lovers? Why wouldn't they, they kind of have the same end goal?
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

User avatar
That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 663
Joined: 20 Feb 2014, 09:41:26
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Virginia (EST)

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby That PJ » 23 May 2014, 09:07:51

Simple_Simon wrote:That's quite interesting. I have no knowledge of the message delivered to you. It did not come from me, I mean. It seems as though the messages are going to the same character? It'd be interesting to see how many of them we can get our hands on, construct a time line and figure out where they seem to be going.

I wonder, if there is more than 1 nutjob ... could they also be lovers? Why wouldn't they, they kind of have the same end goal?

I don't think the anonymous messages are going to a 'target'; interesting thought. I'd just thought of them as kind of stringing together a general narrative, perhaps just to entertain rekard. Dunno.

There probably are two nutjobs, or at least two conversion-immune characters at the start (as percentages tell us), so that'd mean... wolf psycho and human nutjob. Okaros and Blindsniper. If they're both actually lovers, that'd be... hilarious. I don't know, I have my doubts, but it is odd to think of someone leaking lovers if there weren't any. Zark assumes it might be a trap to see who's sharing information with whom, but that seems sort of nuts if it's sent to multiple people.

Oh, and yeah, that public post of mine is probably dangerous. But I was tired of sitting on my hands. I tried to write the logic chain so that it'd lean me to a blindsniper vote, but the logic behind lynching meta4 is so good. It's really the only sensible choice for normal people.

So, I hope Furin shoots him and obviates my choice. But for all I know he'll shoot me for daring to suggest what he do.
PJ's general resignation towards fate is good enough. -Okaros
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

User avatar
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 6279
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 15:27:18

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby rekard » 23 May 2014, 09:34:33

You hear a loud cackle. Something bad is around

User avatar
That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 663
Joined: 20 Feb 2014, 09:41:26
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Virginia (EST)

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby That PJ » 23 May 2014, 09:43:11

rekard wrote:You hear a loud cackle. Something bad is around

This exactly message came to us in Vampiria, too, which is driving everyone encryption crazy. They may also suspect I'm turned (we had a 'security breach' message). We also had the 'evil presence angry and watching' or whatever it was yesterday.

I really don't know what's up with all of that, though rekard assured us that nobody else is viewing the thread but us. So it's not remote surveillance, at least.
PJ's general resignation towards fate is good enough. -Okaros
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

User avatar
That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 663
Joined: 20 Feb 2014, 09:41:26
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Virginia (EST)

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby That PJ » 23 May 2014, 11:01:53

Speaking of similar messages, you guys got this note at the start of yesterday's thread:
rekard wrote:WOOOOOOOOOOOOP! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! WOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

WHAT'S GOING ON? THAT'S THE ALARM!

It comes from inside. Hmmm. Everything seems normal. We have to get to the end of this.

Guys, we need fresh blood.

You can do a conversion now.

This is strikingly similar to what the Vampiria guys got this morning. So... I think there's probably a mole. It obviously can't be me, so it's Max, Hellheart, or Simon. And I am loathe to admit it, but the latter two are more likely options.

Which isn't information I can do much with, unfortunately, because I already know you're not allowed to admit you've been converted, even if staring down cold, hard facts, so... Yeah. I am certain all my valuable information about my old fellows has no been spread somewhere else, too. Those poor guys.

Anyway, for whichever of you are still Darksiders... be aware. The other of you probably isn't.

EDIT: For full disclosure, this is the message Vampiria got:
ALERT! ALERT!

We have a security breach! Something has happened. This is awful.
PJ's general resignation towards fate is good enough. -Okaros
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1219
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 12:04:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: London Ontario Canada

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby Simple_Simon » 23 May 2014, 11:12:14

That PJ wrote:Speaking of similar messages, you guys got this note at the start of yesterday's thread:
rekard wrote:WOOOOOOOOOOOOP! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! WOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

WHAT'S GOING ON? THAT'S THE ALARM!

It comes from inside. Hmmm. Everything seems normal. We have to get to the end of this.

Guys, we need fresh blood.

You can do a conversion now.

This is strikingly similar to what the Vampiria guys got this morning. So... I think there's probably a mole. It obviously can't be me, so it's Max, Hellheart, or Simon. And I am loathe to admit it, but the latter two are more likely options.

Which isn't information I can do much with, unfortunately, because I already know you're not allowed to admit you've been converted, even if staring down cold, hard facts, so... Yeah. I am certain all my valuable information about my old fellows has no been spread somewhere else, too. Those poor guys.

Anyway, for whichever of you are still Darksiders... be aware. The other of you probably isn't.

EDIT: For full disclosure, this is the message Vampiria got:
ALERT! ALERT!

We have a security breach! Something has happened. This is awful.


That is certainly interesting. I had noted that yesterday and speculated to myself that something was clearly up. However by the end of the day I had written it off to something the (or a) nutjob was up to. Now that we have another data point, clearly one of us was converted. I don't really want to bother speculating who it is. Any team would have to be batshit crazy to convert me, and Ravebomb is dead, so there's that.

Thanks for the insight.
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1219
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 12:04:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: London Ontario Canada

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby Simple_Simon » 23 May 2014, 11:14:09

That PJ wrote:
rekard wrote:You hear a loud cackle. Something bad is around

This exactly message came to us in Vampiria, too, which is driving everyone encryption crazy. They may also suspect I'm turned (we had a 'security breach' message). We also had the 'evil presence angry and watching' or whatever it was yesterday.

I really don't know what's up with all of that, though rekard assured us that nobody else is viewing the thread but us. So it's not remote surveillance, at least.


Something about the dead maybe?

Just thinking about that and our PM silence today, I'm wondering if there is something vacationers are capable of doing to continue to screw with the living? Just seems like a viable decision the vacationers could make, especially in like of the no revive option prevailing.
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

User avatar
That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 663
Joined: 20 Feb 2014, 09:41:26
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Virginia (EST)

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby That PJ » 23 May 2014, 11:19:50

Simple_Simon wrote:
That PJ wrote:
rekard wrote:You hear a loud cackle. Something bad is around

This exactly message came to us in Vampiria, too, which is driving everyone encryption crazy. They may also suspect I'm turned (we had a 'security breach' message). We also had the 'evil presence angry and watching' or whatever it was yesterday.

I really don't know what's up with all of that, though rekard assured us that nobody else is viewing the thread but us. So it's not remote surveillance, at least.


Something about the dead maybe?

Just thinking about that and our PM silence today, I'm wondering if there is something vacationers are capable of doing to continue to screw with the living? Just seems like a viable decision the vacationers could make, especially in like of the no revive option prevailing.

I was suspecting it's nutjob related. Like, if a nutjob figures out who a faction contains they can start to mess with them? I don't know.

There are no vacationers hanging around right now, anyway, unless Max and Furin got early access there. I didn't think they got there until tomorrow. The rest went to the permanent dead thread. It could be a dead thread thing, I guess, but then... what's the point?

Since we have data suggesting teams are identical, I'm back to the nutjob. Blindsniper. Since it hit two factions, I suppose it's also possible it's Okaros behind it.
PJ's general resignation towards fate is good enough. -Okaros
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1219
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 12:04:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: London Ontario Canada

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby Simple_Simon » 23 May 2014, 11:46:37

That PJ wrote:
Simple_Simon wrote:
That PJ wrote:
rekard wrote:You hear a loud cackle. Something bad is around

This exactly message came to us in Vampiria, too, which is driving everyone encryption crazy. They may also suspect I'm turned (we had a 'security breach' message). We also had the 'evil presence angry and watching' or whatever it was yesterday.

I really don't know what's up with all of that, though rekard assured us that nobody else is viewing the thread but us. So it's not remote surveillance, at least.


Something about the dead maybe?

Just thinking about that and our PM silence today, I'm wondering if there is something vacationers are capable of doing to continue to screw with the living? Just seems like a viable decision the vacationers could make, especially in like of the no revive option prevailing.

I was suspecting it's nutjob related. Like, if a nutjob figures out who a faction contains they can start to mess with them? I don't know.

There are no vacationers hanging around right now, anyway, unless Max and Furin got early access there. I didn't think they got there until tomorrow. The rest went to the permanent dead thread. It could be a dead thread thing, I guess, but then... what's the point?

Since we have data suggesting teams are identical, I'm back to the nutjob. Blindsniper. Since it hit two factions, I suppose it's also possible it's Okaros behind it.


No what I meant is because no one got revived yesterday, we got silenced PM's today. Just a general idea that came to mind.

I suppose it could be a nutjob related issue, however the only way we'll be able to confirm that is if we receive a PM from anyone. We can only confirm at the moment 6 people are without PM (Hellheart, Zark, twdog, yourself and myself ... also Max who's currently vacationed). We've been receiving communications from the following on a relatively regular basis (sphen, okaros, blind), to this point, and to my current knowledge we haven't heard from anyone. This is important because if we start to receive PM's it should tell us who isn't affiliated with a faction.

Basically the point that I am getting at is so far I'm seeing radio silence across the board. It can't just be our two factions, because the possibility that both our nutcases acted in concert is remarkably low unless they're attached.
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1219
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 12:04:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: London Ontario Canada

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby Simple_Simon » 23 May 2014, 11:47:42

Anyone mind if I out who all the wolves are and get them off my ass? Seems they want me dead at this point.

Edit: I'm thinking of starting off with something like this to see if it get's the point across......



Mister E. Meat wrote:Simple_simon, I don't know what you're playing at. You seemingly tried to save Stigmata at the end of Day 2 who turned out to be a wolf. I don't want to fall for the fallacy that meta4 must be human but odds are he is.

Speaking of fallacy, did you hear what the vicar said to the schoolmarm?


Meta4 wrote:This game makes my head hurt. We've got the woffles, and apparently at least two other factions. I think I'm going to start my own faction just so I can feel special too.

Since I have nothing else to go on, I'm going to call out Simple_Simon for his last-minute 9:00pm snipe at me. I have no problem with you voting for me if you've got a good reason, but your post consisted solely of my name. At least ThatPJ has some sort of analysis, tenuous as it may be.


Image

Okaros
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

User avatar
That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 663
Joined: 20 Feb 2014, 09:41:26
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Virginia (EST)

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby That PJ » 23 May 2014, 12:08:52

I don't get what the deal is with the giant plus and Okaros, but I don't mind if you out the wolves. I was tempted to do so, myself. Everyone seems to know who they are except Blindsniper and Furin, I suspect.

The votes piling on you from wolves do tend to implicate Hellheart as our turncoat. Though it's not a big deal at this point. As I said in Vampiria, a traitor in our midst already has access to everything since we can't do PMs, and it's not actionable at any rate. We only hamstring ourselves by not talking.

Hadn't thought that all of the factions are silenced. That would be quite interesting.
PJ's general resignation towards fate is good enough. -Okaros
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1219
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 12:04:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: London Ontario Canada

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby Simple_Simon » 23 May 2014, 12:11:14

That PJ wrote:I don't get what the deal is with the giant plus and Okaros, but I don't mind if you out the wolves. I was tempted to do so, myself. Everyone seems to know who they are except Blindsniper and Furin, I suspect.

The votes piling on you from wolves do tend to implicate Hellheart as our turncoat. Though it's not a big deal at this point. As I said in Vampiria, a traitor in our midst already has access to everything since we can't do PMs, and it's not actionable at any rate. We only hamstring ourselves by not talking.

Hadn't thought that all of the factions are silenced. That would be quite interesting.


If Hellheart was our turncoat I'd expect to see a maul not a lynch. 2 out of 3 wolves trying to lynch me is a bit weirder than that. Something else seems to be afoot.
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

User avatar
That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 663
Joined: 20 Feb 2014, 09:41:26
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Virginia (EST)

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby That PJ » 23 May 2014, 12:22:07

Fix your quotes; you've got meta4 twice.
PJ's general resignation towards fate is good enough. -Okaros
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1219
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 12:04:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: London Ontario Canada

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby Simple_Simon » 23 May 2014, 12:25:38

That PJ wrote:Fix your quotes; you've got meta4 twice.


Oops, thanks ;)
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby Hellheart » 23 May 2014, 12:36:26

I'm not converted. I mean, I'd have to say that if I was, but I'm not. There's not enough time in the day for me to pull off what I've done here, work, all of the in-character PM's and posts, AND keep up on another board.

That's also why I suspected today that Simon had been converted (a day-end vote for Meta4 instead of saving MaxFrost? REALLY?), but then I went back to our Night 3 thread and he's posted a lot.

Which means that I returned to the one line of thought I had for awhile: I'm pretty sure our mole is actually MaxFrost. I mean, he's not exactly been the biggest contributor anyway, but since Night 3 he's posted effectively nothing here. I think a MaxFrost conversion makes a strange kind of sense if you're using your conversion to help look for a Nutjob, or just to convert somebody that you don't think will get any heat.
Last edited by Hellheart on 23 May 2014, 12:42:21, edited 1 time in total.

MaxFrost
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan
Posts: 84
Joined: 18 Apr 2014, 08:39:32

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby MaxFrost » 23 May 2014, 12:40:28

It'd be awesome, and it'd mean someone would have stake in keeping me alive.

I have spoken truth in that I have received zero PMs over all three days, and the last one I got was Rekard on the 16th (role pm)

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby Hellheart » 23 May 2014, 12:42:08

Outing the wolves is a pretty bad idea, Simon, because it doesn't matter to anyone except for Okaros. And you don't want Okaros getting on board with the idea of mauling you.

Unless you actually are the mole; in that case, go right ahead :lol:

In any case, I'm pretty sure Okaros is more or less running the mauls at this point. He's connected the dots and figured it out, and people probably have a rough idea that he's a sociopath, and so I don't think people are really gainsaying him much. I'm pretty sure people are suggesting things to try to keep the teams even and/or kill their suspected moles, but he's choosing between options.

------------

MaxFrost wrote:It'd be awesome, and it'd mean someone would have stake in keeping me alive.

I have spoken truth in that I have received zero PMs over all three days, and the last one I got was Rekard on the 16th (role pm)

The simple fact that you responded this quickly kind of speaks volumes, sadly. I think That PJ may be right about Antipater being on MEM's squad. That makes a lot of sense because they may have figured out that you're a mole for Meta4's squad (both teams had a Night 2 conversion attempt, I think). It's to their benefit to take out the mole because it severely weakens what appears to be the stronger team (sphenodont seemed to have a LOT of pull yesterday).

If I'm right, I would appreciate you relaying the whole mole thing to Meta4's squad so you can return the favor to MEM's group :lol:

---------

As far as the dangerous feelings and stuff, if it's happened across every board then it's sphenodont's public post. We were warned against publicly saying anything that could tip off the nutjobs, and that would've done it. It could've also been my PM's to Okaros but I don't think so, since that was private and I didn't give away anything he wouldn't have already known.

Also, the PM blocking is from a GROUP of people as per rekard. So it's either the Nutjobs (plural), or converted players get their own additional faction, which would be all kinds of crazy.
Last edited by Hellheart on 23 May 2014, 12:51:08, edited 1 time in total.

MaxFrost
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan
Posts: 84
Joined: 18 Apr 2014, 08:39:32

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby MaxFrost » 23 May 2014, 12:50:46

Nah, I just got lucky on timing. I'm usually not active during the workday because of well, work, but today a is a bit slow because of the holiday weekend.

Why does it matter? I'm practically dead at this point, and I'm pretty sure nobody is going to revive me.

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby Hellheart » 23 May 2014, 12:55:24

MaxFrost wrote:Nah, I just got lucky on timing. I'm usually not active during the workday because of well, work, but today a is a bit slow because of the holiday weekend.

Why does it matter? I'm practically dead at this point, and I'm pretty sure nobody is going to revive me.

Well, if you're our mole then we're sealed again after you're permadead, which is something. It also means that the remaining 3 of us would all count as part of this faction for parity, which is also a really big deal.

It especially means that Simon isn't converted, which would be awesome. But a big push for Simon from one team probably means that he's the mole of the other, so if that happens then we know why it did. That would hurt a ton, but a 2-man squad is no threat to anyone but its own Nutjob so we should get a respite for quite some time.

I just really don't see why Simon would ever make that obvious of a vote the day he was converted. It's not like we were especially strong; I mean fuck, we lost our wolf. But that's why I want to Seer Aldax: if he's part of a team, then I'm going to have to conclude that Simon is their convert.
Last edited by Hellheart on 23 May 2014, 12:57:32, edited 1 time in total.

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1219
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 12:04:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: London Ontario Canada

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby Simple_Simon » 23 May 2014, 12:57:03

Hellheart wrote:Outing the wolves is a pretty bad idea, Simon, because it doesn't matter to anyone except for Okaros. And you don't want Okaros getting on board with the idea of mauling you.

Unless you actually are the mole; in that case, go right ahead :lol:

In any case, I'm pretty sure Okaros is more or less running the mauls at this point. He's connected the dots and figured it out, and people probably have a rough idea that he's a sociopath, and so I don't think people are really gainsaying him much. I'm pretty sure people are suggesting things to try to keep the teams even and/or kill their suspected moles, but he's choosing between options.

------------

MaxFrost wrote:It'd be awesome, and it'd mean someone would have stake in keeping me alive.

I have spoken truth in that I have received zero PMs over all three days, and the last one I got was Rekard on the 16th (role pm)

The simple fact that you responded this quickly kind of speaks volumes, sadly. I think That PJ may be right about Antipater being on MEM's squad. That makes a lot of sense because they may have figured out that you're a mole for Meta4's squad (both teams had a Night 2 conversion attempt, I think). It's to their benefit to take out the mole because it severely weakens what appears to be the stronger team (sphenodont seemed to have a LOT of pull yesterday).

---------

As far as the dangerous feelings and stuff, if it's happened across every board then it's sphenodont's public post. We were warned against publicly saying anything that could tip off the nutjobs, and that would've done it. It could've also been my PM's to Okaros but I don't think so, since that was private and I didn't give away anything he wouldn't have already known.

Also, the PM blocking is from a GROUP of people as per rekard. So it's either the Nutjobs (plural), or converted players get their own additional faction, which would be all kinds of crazy.


It's not the greatest idea in the world for sure, but it doesn't harm Nightis in anyway and only harms the three of them plus their affiliated teams. I figure there has to be at least one faction straight up hunting the wolves. Outing them means that those votes will go that way. It also makes sure that anyone trying to keep an affiliation chart like we are can easily see I'm not a nutjob, and am affiliated to a team that was assigned a wolf. So sphen's team might keep away from me as well on the basis that I might be one of their temporary allies.

Basically my time left here is short, so I'm trying to damage the other teams as much as I can before I'm told to go on vacation.
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

MaxFrost
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan
Posts: 84
Joined: 18 Apr 2014, 08:39:32

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby MaxFrost » 23 May 2014, 12:58:58

The problem then lies in why you're so excited to get rid of me. Because other than my incredibly obtuse voting record, I haven't done much, yet if you were paying attention, I'm following the recommendations within this thread.

Between you and simple_simon, I suspect you Hellheart.

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby Hellheart » 23 May 2014, 13:00:58

God, gonna suck being down to two people (it'll happen eventually, as Simon Says). But I made it to the final 2 of another team game as a Sociopath, so it's entirely possible to play our cards right and stay in the running.

If you're a mole you're wholesale copying every interesting post to another team's thread. And yes, everybody suspects me, and they've been wrong every time since the only time I was ever a wolf. I'm vocal, I'm brash and abrasive, but that doesn't mean I'm a turncoat.

User avatar
That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 663
Joined: 20 Feb 2014, 09:41:26
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Virginia (EST)

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby That PJ » 23 May 2014, 13:02:06

MaxFrost wrote:Nah, I just got lucky on timing. I'm usually not active during the workday because of well, work, but today a is a bit slow because of the holiday weekend.

Why does it matter? I'm practically dead at this point, and I'm pretty sure nobody is going to revive me.

Because you can still transmit data to another faction for two days. Also, as Hellheart noted... we'd be sealed and still have 3 for parity. It matters a lot.

That said, there are some things about Hellheart's post that do not make sense to me with regard to the Meta4 and MEM factions, so I think I need to go back to the analysis charts. You can't be a mole for both... right?

There was a MaxFrost shift that occurred around Day 3 that had me pegging him for a faction I had previously suspected he could not be in. Somewhere in my Vampiria thread. I'll need to dig that up.
PJ's general resignation towards fate is good enough. -Okaros
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

MaxFrost
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan
Posts: 84
Joined: 18 Apr 2014, 08:39:32

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby MaxFrost » 23 May 2014, 13:05:43

There very well could be a 3rd possibility. Nobody in this team is converted by another. At least not yet.

The problem is you guys no longer believe anything I'm saying, which makes sense considering the type of game this is.

Regarding the shift ThatPJ, it happened when I voted for you, then quickly moved off to save simple_simon. That triggered a ton of suspicion, rightly so, because I moved too quickly before vote close. That'd set off flags for anyone, and it's why I ended up getting tied in the vote.

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby Hellheart » 23 May 2014, 13:11:14

I mean, it's not like we're going to ignore anything you say. You just outright haven't said anything up until this point. I hate that I have to put pressure on you in order to get anything out of you.

I think my double-mole theory makes no sense unless Admetus was on a team, which also makes no sense. There was a single Night 2 conversion, from whichever team Ravebomb was on.

Furin getting a gunshot almost certainly means he's a Sociopath. Reasoning is simple: none of the faction members are getting shats after we die. It has to be the Sociopaths.

That means that the remaining two are Okaros and Blindsniper. Or MEM and Blindsniper...ugh. I have to redo my whole affiliations chart ALREADY. I suppose it's a good of a time as any to find out which it actually is.

Seer Okaros --> Blindsniper
Last edited by Hellheart on 23 May 2014, 13:12:36, edited 1 time in total.

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1219
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 12:04:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: London Ontario Canada

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby Simple_Simon » 23 May 2014, 13:12:35

Hellheart wrote:
MaxFrost wrote:Nah, I just got lucky on timing. I'm usually not active during the workday because of well, work, but today a is a bit slow because of the holiday weekend.

Why does it matter? I'm practically dead at this point, and I'm pretty sure nobody is going to revive me.

Well, if you're our mole then we're sealed again after you're permadead, which is something. It also means that the remaining 3 of us would all count as part of this faction for parity, which is also a really big deal.

It especially means that Simon isn't converted, which would be awesome. But a big push for Simon from one team probably means that he's the mole of the other, so if that happens then we know why it did. That would hurt a ton, but a 2-man squad is no threat to anyone but its own Nutjob so we should get a respite for quite some time.

I just really don't see why Simon would ever make that obvious of a vote the day he was converted. It's not like we were especially strong; I mean fuck, we lost our wolf. But that's why I want to Seer Aldax: if he's part of a team, then I'm going to have to conclude that Simon is their convert.


I would argue that we are seeing a push from another team, possibly more than one other team in fact. If we work from your assumptions Okaros is a lone wolf, which puts both MEM and Meta4 on teams (of some sort). This means that two teams have condoned the attack against me. Either because they figure I'm alone (nutjob), working against them, or something I can't figure out.

This is part of the reason why I decided to go head on with the wolves and basically out them. I wouldn't say it's clear to anyone who doesn't have chat time with a wolf, yet, but they know I have the possibility of making that happen. What I'm hoping is people stop assuming I am their nutjob (or whatever) and back off a bit.

It's either that or we're being betrayed entirely as a team, one by one. That doesn't feel so good. :(
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby Hellheart » 23 May 2014, 13:15:15

That last one makes no sense unless they got both of their Nutjobs with Furin, which is entirely possible.

I just don't know why they're going after you in that case. Is one faction lying to the other about your possibly being a sociopath? How does that make ANY sense given that you know who the wolves are and that you voted with Stigmata?

Plus, they can't exactly coordinate this because they can't PM and talking about it openly on the wolf board is probably a really awful idea.

------

I don't think we're being betrayed as a team because this is the only time I'm truly vulnerable, so going after me would make more sense. I'm kind of worried that I'll be mauled here, but in addition to being a dick move it's kind of ridiculous overall. Am I really that dangerous, compared to somebody like Zark who is both better with PM's and on a much stronger team at the moment?
Last edited by Hellheart on 23 May 2014, 13:18:52, edited 2 times in total.

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1219
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 12:04:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: London Ontario Canada

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby Simple_Simon » 23 May 2014, 13:15:57

Hellheart wrote:I mean, it's not like we're going to ignore anything you say. You just outright haven't said anything up until this point. I hate that I have to put pressure on you in order to get anything out of you.

I think my double-mole theory makes no sense unless Admetus was on a team, which also makes no sense. There was a single Night 2 conversion, from whichever team Ravebomb was on.

Furin getting a gunshot almost certainly means he's a Sociopath. Reasoning is simple: none of the faction members are getting shats after we die. It has to be the Sociopaths.

That means that the remaining two are Okaros and Blindsniper. Or MEM and Blindsniper...ugh. I have to redo my whole affiliations chart ALREADY. I suppose it's a good of a time as any to find out which it actually is.

Seer Okaros --> Blindsniper


I'll go ahead and second that

Seer Okaros --> Blindsniper
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

User avatar
That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 663
Joined: 20 Feb 2014, 09:41:26
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Virginia (EST)

Re: Night 4. New Moon.

Postby That PJ » 23 May 2014, 13:16:10

Hellheart wrote:Seer Okaros --> Blindsniper

That's madness, which I chalk up to being too involved. Blindsniper is the overlap in your two scenarios and you guys have mysteriously put off Seering him just about every single night because something more pressing comes up. He is absolutely the nutjob. The only one, as far as I can tell via analysis. Seer him and get it over with.

Unless I can convince Vampiria to do it. Hmm.
PJ's general resignation towards fate is good enough. -Okaros
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat


Return to “Nightis Darksiders”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest