Night Zero Introductions.

New is always better.
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Night Zero Introductions.

Postby rekard » 16 May 2014, 09:53:08

Welcome harbingers of the new republic.

We have succesfully infiltrated the ???? Council and the Millionaire Club, those wolves. We need to dominate. With the name and the vault, we'll make sure we start our new house with glory

You are all part of the secret faction of this game, the Newpolis Rogues.

Winning conditions:
You will need to gain parity with the rest of the players.

Lose:
- If wolves reach parity before you.
- If humans win (Alll wolves die before you reach parity).

To win you have some advantages:
- Your secret faction will not be revealed upon death, only your supposed human/wolf allegiance.
- Meta4 has infiltrated the wolf faction, but his allegiance is to Newpolis.
- 1 Conversion. If/when one of you dies permanently, you will be able to convert one player to your cause. Not all players will be able to be converted. The more days you wait to convert, more players will become immune due to herd behavior. The conversion will not be spent if it fails. Our intelligence reports say that at the start of this game, only 10% of total players are immune to conversion.
- If Meta4 dies, you can switch your conversion to 1 team nightkill. This death is permanent.
- You have a 1 time Night protection on any one player of your team. It doesn't protect against the lynch. If it is succesful, it will render you unable to convert/kill other players for various days. You can't protect converted players. If you have done a conversion, you can't protect players for 2 days after that. This is a last resort. Since there is no GA, it will make everyone suspicious, especially the conspiracy nutjob.

For parity purposes, Meta4 counts as a wolf and the rest of you as humans.

Be careful! One player is a conspiracy nutjob and knows there is a secret faction. But he will need a few days to be able to reveal that your faction exists. He knows you'll be looking for him, so don't be obvious.
- You have a Team seer power per night. Tell me the target and you will get revealed if he is the nutjob.If he is not, you might get a role reveal if that player has one.

If the nutjob detects your faction by guesswork or just living, your secret faction allegaince will be revealed upon death. We don't want this right? Obviously he is immune to conversion.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: Night Zero Introductions.

Postby Ryvvn » 16 May 2014, 19:14:10

Oh. Fuck. Yes. 8-)

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 16 May 2014, 21:37:31

rekard wrote:Be careful! One player is a conspiracy nutjob and knows there is a secret faction. But he will need a few days to be able to reveal that your faction exists. He knows you'll be looking for him, so don't be obvious.
- You have a Team seer power per night. Tell me the target and you will get revealed if he is the nutjob.If he is not, you might get a role reveal if that player has one.

7-zark-7 wrote:My point is you typically don't see that kind of cooperation outside of a ropes course, or perhaps that ~other~ special club we don't speak of

More in a bit,

7z7

Team seer Zark night 1!

Meta4
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Meta4 » 18 May 2014, 08:56:32

So I don't suppose there is any reason I can't tell The Harbingers™ who the wolves are?

Also, definitely in on seering 7zies on day 1.
"...it continues to be a bad idea to give in to the urge to lynch Meta4." -Admetus

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 18 May 2014, 13:15:21

Meta4 wrote:So I don't suppose there is any reason I can't tell The Harbingers™ who the wolves are?

Also, definitely in on seering 7zies on day 1.

You can talk about anything. Your allegiance is to Newpolis and you lose and win with Newpolis. You are safe to reveal any wolf board shenanigans here along with its members, in fact it is encouraged.

Meta4
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Meta4 » 19 May 2014, 06:24:01

Sweet. The woffles are as follows:

Dferrantino
Mister E. Meat
Okaros
Stigmata

Once a plan starts formulating for day one I'll let you guys know. If you want me to nudge them in any particular direction, just say the word.
"...it continues to be a bad idea to give in to the urge to lynch Meta4." -Admetus

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737

Postby sphenodont » 19 May 2014, 06:26:39

Checking in. Need to pick an avatar and RP, if I'm going that route this game.

Return to “Newpolis Rogues”