You are 2 now.

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: Night 3. Feel.

Postby Blindsniper83 » 21 May 2014, 18:18:46

welcome to the club, we have cookies, and beer
RaveBomb making a lot of sense is how you know you're past the point of no return and that death is the only escape.

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 21 May 2014, 18:32:08

so i am open to suggestions on who to go for next, my top choices were you (gambit player) Hellheart(also Gambit player) Spehn( quiet, but analytical whne need arises) MeM (strong Silent) Ravebomb( raving mad loony, but great for catching ppl off guard) and perhaps Twdog or ThatPJ
RaveBomb making a lot of sense is how you know you're past the point of no return and that death is the only escape.

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 21 May 2014, 18:32:33

Pending clarification I'll start dumping what I know.

Please, I say, please stand by.
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 21 May 2014, 18:34:05

Blindsniper83 wrote:so i am open to suggestions on who to go for next, my top choices were you (gambit player) Hellheart(also Gambit player) Spehn( quiet, but analytical whne need arises) MeM (strong Silent) Ravebomb( raving mad loony, but great for catching ppl off guard) and perhaps Twdog or ThatPJ

I'll respond to this once I get clarification on some thingstm.
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 21 May 2014, 18:36:16

my fears with Hellheart though is that he still might have a hate on to kill me, but we gotta get a way for humans to kill each other off as we go but get a wolf here and there as juicy morsels to get us closer to parity and a win

Thoughts?

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 21 May 2014, 18:44:24

Alright time to hurl cards on the table so hard they'll bounce and take your fuckin' eyes out. Caution, git ye some goggles bro.

Firstly I am a member of another faction. Nightis Darksiders.

Members;

Hellheart
MaxFrost
Stigmata (dead)
Myself

We were entirely willing to kill you yesterday if the opportunity arose, however we now feel there is a more pressing matter. Within the last half of the day or so we began speculating about a potential 4th faction (perhaps 5th now?).

That speculation started with ...

Hellheart wrote:
sphenodont wrote:Subject: Day 2 : Slow Bureaucracy

Hellheart wrote:
sphenodont wrote:The "obvious reason" would be being the deciding vote on RaveBomb, who was revealed as a human under that horse mask. But again, he was voting in defense, much like Meta4's voting now.

Something about the Meta4 wagon is very curious, and I'm not really seeing the justification.

(( Why did he not vote for dferrantino to eventually tie them all at 4, like it is now? Why push Blindsniper to 5 instead, right after 3 consecutive votes pushed him up to 4?

I think you know as well as I do why Meta4 wouldn't want to vote for dferrantino.

The question is why do we both know this?

:flail: :flail: :flail:

We began to brainstorm how he could possibly have so much information. The only reasonable thing we could come down to is that they're home in another faction with a wolf mole of their own. Oh did I mention the wolf mole? Well you know stigmata is a member of our team. He gave us the low down on their team

Wolves :

Dferrantino
Meta4
Mister E. Meat
Okaros
Stigmata

My best guess at the moment their wolf mole (if they even exist, or if they have one) is Meta4.

So what we're looking at, currently based on the information available from the day thread and the other faction's thread we're looking at many factions.

I'm still trying to get my head around how I am going to play going forward. So you'll have to give me some time before I can really start helping out around here.
You're adorable-Rave

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 21 May 2014, 18:48:57

Blindsniper83 wrote:so i am open to suggestions on who to go for next, my top choices were you (gambit player) Hellheart(also Gambit player) Spehn( quiet, but analytical whne need arises) MeM (strong Silent) Ravebomb( raving mad loony, but great for catching ppl off guard) and perhaps Twdog or ThatPJ

Hellheart is a good choice, not my first choice of course given that he's a member of the another faction. However it would be delightfully hilarious if we could get him. That would make a pretty funny team. :)

Sphen is a great idea, given how much information I know he has. Probably a great asset to this team given he should have his fingers in quite a bit of behind the scenes stuff.

MEM is a wolf, I'd rather not have wolves around on this team. I might try and use the other team to convert a wolf to there (if I can come up with a convincing enough argument for Hellheart, you know that won't be easy) which we can use as a mole and find out the mauls.

RaveBomb is dead, at least temporarily. I'd also rather he stay dead because of his unnamed "connection", until or unless I find out more about that person I'd rather RaveBomb stay out of the game. Though I'd love for him to be on this team too, the fun we could have. :D

twdog or That PJ are also good choices though I have no intel on either of them.
You're adorable-Rave

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 21 May 2014, 18:50:13

Just to clarify Blind. Simon is 100% Ronin now. You made him defect to your side and he's your spy in the Nightis Darksiders camp now. Simon will win or lose with the Wasabeon faction.

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 21 May 2014, 18:52:27

Oh right I forgot the rest of the sphen -> hellheart pm chain ...

Subject: YE OLDE PM THREADE

Hellheart wrote:sphenodont had to come to this conclusion before I did. I'm just wondering why he basically brought me in this. It's going to be an interesting set of PM's tomorrow.

sphenodont wrote:You know I know that you're not telling the truth.

I know you're really not a buffoon, just like I know that your friend there isn't really the long-lost great-grandson of Victor Hugo. But if you want to continue these charades, we can. I meant what I said and worded it the way I ought to 'ave. We'll discuss it more tomorrow, assuming the sacrificial wolves aren't already extinct by that time...

Hellheart wrote:You definitely don't want to continue these charades. You have no idea how good I am at charades. I will destroy you in charades.

You'll have to excuse Shawn's behavior. He's a little worked up because he thought he was part of the the cool kids' club. He's not used to being on the outside looking in. He'll get over it eventually.

If there are sacrificial wolves that we both know, then you wouldn't mind giving us their names, right? Because supposedly we both know them already.

That's basically the point where we decided we weren't the only intelligent life out there.

edit: though at no point did we speculate on the prospect of a singleton, conversion only faction. :cripes: rekard :shakesfist:
You're adorable-Rave

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 21 May 2014, 18:55:05

Wow, was not expecting more factions, i figured it was humans, wolves, and my guessing vampire faction lol( almost worth adding twdog to us just on that reason) now with that information we can make a list to try to pull members off those other factions??

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 21 May 2014, 18:55:40

As far as the next conversion goes (I'm not even sure when that is, I have a ton more reading and understanding to do) ...

I'm going to push for Sphen over hellheart ... maybe Hellheart after sphen if we still have some left. Ultimately I think we need someone who will get wrapped up in the behind the scenes game, which unfortunately is historically not me.
You're adorable-Rave

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 21 May 2014, 18:57:22

Blindsniper83 wrote:Wow, was not expecting more factions, i figured it was humans, wolves, and my guessing vampire faction lol( almost worth adding twdog to us just on that reason) now with that information we can make a list to try to pull members off those other factions??

... and I wasn't expecting to land here. When I saw the conversion PM come up I figured I ended up on Sphen's team. In fact I have to say I am not entirely surprised that there are more factions, I'm just surprised there was a party of one conversion faction.
You're adorable-Rave

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 21 May 2014, 19:05:10

i agree with you we need a PM game master [ OZYwhere are you when we need you]

Redacted was Sphen it is then, unless more pressing matters come up during the day.... perhaps i will send a PM to HH to offer " protection" on night 4 ( my final conversion) if he helps keep a bandwagon off me
Last edited by Blindsniper83 on 22 May 2014, 17:20:56, edited 1 time in total.

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 21 May 2014, 19:13:23

Blindsniper83 wrote:i agree with you we need a PM game master [ OZYwhere are you when we need you]

Sphen it is then, unless more pressing matters come up during the day.... perhaps i will send a PM to HH to offer " protection" on night 4 ( my final conversion) if he helps keep a bandwagon off me

Why don't we hold off for the time being on voting for a conversion (do I get a say, I imagine I do) until we know more about what's going on between HH and sphen.
You're adorable-Rave

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 21 May 2014, 19:16:00

Interesting development, kinda pertinent. Stigmata can still post on our faction boards but cannot (apparently) see the wolf board anymore as he is not technically dead. That means the people taking vacations at the moment can still likely post to their faction boards as well.
You're adorable-Rave

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 21 May 2014, 19:25:23

i can change it later if need be

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 21 May 2014, 19:26:14

Blindsniper83 wrote:i can change it later if need be

Alright, just try and make sure you have the opportunity to.
You're adorable-Rave

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 21 May 2014, 21:17:12

So I was musin to myself and just thought I would throw my brain droppings out there, see what sticks ya know.

*knocks ya down*

You gotta stand up kid! Can't get nothin 'complished layin on yer back son. Dust yourself off.

*slaps ya around a bit*

Anyway, this Hellheart figure right. Feels like something has changed in his posts. Can't put my finger on it, but I'm thinking he's pulling for someone else now. Converted I mean. I'm pretty sure that team is effectively useless.

Problem is, I am high likely to die to lynch today. I did some whacky shit at the end of yesterday, son. That shit with Ryvvn, terrible. I should have never bothered. Then he get's mauled right. Which isn't the maul we're told was gonna happen. Was stigmata pulling one on us? Too?

Basically I'm gonna get thrown under a bus here. So you made a shit pick, sorry but I'm gonna hurt this team more than help it. Here's what I'm thinking, if Hellheart has been converted, and I'm gonna try and feel him out a bit (bow chicka bow wow), we should convert him asap. That should get us into the best position. In total that would give our team access to the most amount of intel, except the wolf board.

Problem is I'll be dead tomorrow, and I could be wrong altogether. So it's your choice. Sphen knows shit and would be a great addition, but Hellheart might give us access to sphen and keep us in touch with the remains of Nightis at the same time. Leaves you another night to grab anyone you want.
You're adorable-Rave

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 22 May 2014, 10:33:12

Okay maybe all the doom and gloom of a cloud of <redacted> from last night has cleared, I might be okay today.

Hellheart looks like he's still trying to keep me around, at least for the time being. I find it very weird that sphen is coming to my aid today. Makes me hesitant to bring him into a team with me in the short term.

Hellheart is still hellbent (that's a joke son, hellheart, hellbent? Get it? You're too low son, I keep pitchin 'em and they keep flying overhead) on you being the nutjob, I tried to point him another way. I'm not sure why (:cripes:) oh well, what's done is done.

So we still have a choice between sphen and hellheart, I'm going to try and convince the nightis to convert a wolf or zark or someone. Speaking of Zark he sent a rather long winded PM to hellheart this morning. I can't make out much of what is being said in it. Looks like his topic for the day is who to revive. I'm leaning pretty hard that we don't anyone to be revived. I'll go over the list in a little more detail later.
You're adorable-Rave

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 22 May 2014, 11:52:57

Also jebsu b. craps Hellheart is good at putting things together ...

hellheart wrote:I'm guessing that twdog is on a team given how much he's jumped around, and given that we got nothing when we Seer'ed him. Antipater is on sphenodont's team, or on Blindsniper's if he has one.

Close, but it seems he's onto you being part of some team.

hellheart speculating wrote:There are between 3 and 5 teams besides humans and wolves. Two or three of them - this includes our team and sphenodont's team - started with a wolf on them. The teams without wolves are likely to be the ones with a wider array of powers and/or killing methods, as they have no way of controlling the maul. The exception would be a team that revolves purely around a conversion mechanic.

Specifically check out that conversion portion. He picked up exactly what this team is and I can't figure out for the life of me where he gathered that.

It's possible that our own team members could be vulnerable to conversion as well. We aren't exactly a Who's Who of players you'd want to convert, though. It's possible, albeit horribly unlikely, that sphenodont found out about our faction because of a Day 1 conversion. I assume that'd be MaxFrost, because nobody in their right mind is going to convert Simon if he dies all the time and I've had a recent history of acting like an idiot and getting myself killed.

Even basically picking out that there is a small chance one of our original team members could have been converted. Historically I am absolutely a last option for conversion. I have short lives, I do dumb shit, take too many chances and am all around terrible at this game. Still fun though. My biggest concern with Hellheart is him putting together that of all the people in this game, you're the highest likely to ever bother to convert me. He's also aware that we've been chatting in PM.
You're adorable-Rave

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 22 May 2014, 11:55:18

My greatest concern with this team at the moment is that we're not part of the PM game. It's again not something I historically get invited to, nor do I have any record of being successful at trying to start it myself.

I've pondered shooting 7-Zark-7 a PM, or Sphen and see if I can start chatter that way. I'm still mulling on what I would say, or how.

Ultimately we need to gather someone who is part of that PM game, with those strengths and perhaps a bit of access to other faction boards we should be in a good place.
You're adorable-Rave

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 22 May 2014, 15:37:18

You all feel uncomfortable. An evil presence as if something or someone got really angry

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 22 May 2014, 16:13:17

I doubt we're being watched. It's possible but we've really nothing to hide here. No reason to keep using up our PM's I think.

Between the two options you presented I would feel better with Sphen. He's well wrapped up in the PM game, I'll see if I can get all his & hellheart's PM's for you in case I am missing something that would help you make your decision.
You're adorable-Rave

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 22 May 2014, 16:39:42

I got this ...

rekard wrote:Oh nice. Time for the daily after lunch poop. You grab your crossword magazine and head into the bathroom. Oh, nobody's here. That's the dream. After finishing the task in your peaceful loneliness you get out of the stall and watch with your mouth agape. All faucets are open, all towelettes are shredded and there's a message scribbled on the mirror. In red dye? blood? paint?

Heard through the grapevine that furin might be lover. Not sure what to make of that. Simon.

Hmm. Ok. It seems it's time for a second bio break.

Not at all sure what to make of it myself. I fucking hate clues.
You're adorable-Rave

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 22 May 2014, 16:53:17

We also need to sort out what we're going to do about the revival? Nightis hasn't really discussed it at all yet, either. Or just started to scratch the surface. Personally I'd rather see none come back. I'll probably go ahead and drop a no revival vote.
You're adorable-Rave

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 22 May 2014, 16:56:46

same
what you feel bout my pm

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 22 May 2014, 17:09:50

Blindsniper83 wrote:same
what you feel bout my pm

convert 7-zark-7 and try and lynch Sphen instead.

A couple reasons for this change of heart ...

Hellheart asked about nudging you in that direction. This has me thinking he's willing to take a pot shot at Sphen. Which is fine. Either we need him on our side or we need him dead. Zark will probably give us enough access to the PM game that we can move on and that still leaves us a day with another convert if we need someone else. Which hopefully Zark will be able to provide some input on.

Also it will stop Zark from continuing to vote for me tomorrow.
You're adorable-Rave

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 22 May 2014, 17:21:27

7-zark-7

edited for & signs should have beeny 7's ( damn you reynolds and Reynods needing every command in caps)

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 22 May 2014, 17:48:22

i fear some late game shinagins incoming, (you know that bar with all the goofy shit on the wall)

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 22 May 2014, 17:50:44

Okaros vote move is my doing. Self defence and all that. I'll provide more details soon.
You're adorable-Rave

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 22 May 2014, 17:55:21

ok

Return to “Wasabeon Ronins”