Night 4. Failure.

Revenge and Glory
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Night 4. Failure.

Postby rekard » 22 May 2014, 18:32:51

Zark was immune last night. He had a lot of will.

Try again. Nobody knows you.

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: Night 4. Failure.

Postby Simple_Simon » 22 May 2014, 18:36:10

Fawk!
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 22 May 2014, 18:38:05

Nightis attempted to convert That PJ last night, once we have the results of that I'll forward it.

They also used their seer power to seer Zark, I'll give up those details as soon as they're available as well.
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 22 May 2014, 18:41:13

There is interference in your cellphones. Someone, no, a group of people has blocked you. You can't do PMs today

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 22 May 2014, 18:43:06

rekard wrote:There is interference in your cellphones. Someone, no, a group of people has blocked you. You can't do PMs today

Wait, what? We both can't PM? (disregard this)

Anyway information ...

rekard wrote:Welcome That PJ to the darksiders. He was actually part of the Vampirian Mirrorless faction.

Stigmata is dead.

Zark is not the nutjob.
You're adorable-Rave

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 22 May 2014, 18:45:46

rekard wrote:There is interference in your cellphones. Someone, no, a group of people has blocked you. You can't do PMs today

Nightis got the same message. I've got a feeling no faction can PM today. That will make things a touch more interesting.

edit: I wonder if this is the effect of the revival?
You're adorable-Rave

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 23 May 2014, 09:12:29

So we got a small problem and I think nightis isn't the only one starting to figure it out.

Sociopaths
Okaros
Blindsniper
Admetus
Aldax (speculated)

They feel you're unaffiliated with a team. So they're figuring your one of the folks trying to hunt down a specific team. The issue is I can't really keep Hellheart and now That PJ at bay, and with no connections to other teams we can't stop them from railroading you, which I fear is a day or less away.
You're adorable-Rave

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 23 May 2014, 09:16:56

Oh as far as the Okaros situation goes I may have harmed myself a bit in the long term but might have bought us a partner.

With about 22 minutes to go I sent this to Okaros ...

Simple_Simon wrote:Do you leave messages in bathroom mirrors? That's a puzzle I gotta figure out.

Oh btw Mr. Wolf would you mind pulling your vote off me?

It's that or I out you, Meta4, and Mister E. Meat.

Also I believe I know who your mole is. Nothing good happens if you don't move your vote.

his response ...

Okaros wrote:No mirror messages from me, but I'll make you a trade: You tell me who the mole is and I'll pull my vote off you.

my last response ...

Simple_Simon wrote:No deal, move your vote or stay in the dark. Your choice. I won't be able to respond any more today on the matter. If you want to know more you'll need me around tomorrow to link everything together for you.

Your choice. I'd almost rather watch this game anyway.

I'm pretty sure I can build a bit of a friendship with Okaros on that, once we have PM's again. Else I can just go straight to the day thread and continue chatting it over.

Which I might do with Spheno if I feel up to it.

oh and before I forget the vampires are ...

dferrantino
That PJ (now a nightis)
Zark
twdog
You're adorable-Rave

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 23 May 2014, 09:33:53

You hear a loud cackle. Something bad is around

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 23 May 2014, 10:36:13

At this moment, it's calculated that 45% of players are immune to conversion to Wasabeon. This number depends on willpower. The weaker someone gets, the stronger his willpower gets.

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 23 May 2014, 11:16:48

That PJ has linked something else together. Turns out each team get's a hint that someone has been converted at the start of each day.

That PJ wrote:Speaking of similar messages, you guys got this note at the start of yesterday's thread:
rekard wrote:WOOOOOOOOOOOOP! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! WOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

WHAT'S GOING ON? THAT'S THE ALARM!

It comes from inside. Hmmm. Everything seems normal. We have to get to the end of this.

Guys, we need fresh blood.

You can do a conversion now.

This is strikingly similar to what the Vampiria guys got this morning. So... I think there's probably a mole. It obviously can't be me, so it's Max, Hellheart, or Simon. And I am loathe to admit it, but the latter two are more likely options.

Which isn't information I can do much with, unfortunately, because I already know you're not allowed to admit you've been converted, even if staring down cold, hard facts, so... Yeah. I am certain all my valuable information about my old fellows has no been spread somewhere else, too. Those poor guys.

Anyway, for whichever of you are still Darksiders... be aware. The other of you probably isn't.

EDIT: For full disclosure, this is the message Vampiria got:
ALERT! ALERT!

We have a security breach! Something has happened. This is awful.

Welp :shock:
You're adorable-Rave

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 23 May 2014, 11:59:30

Looks like I got 2 of the 3 wolves aggro'd on me. Fun.
You're adorable-Rave

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 23 May 2014, 12:02:40

Is it possible Sphen knew PM silence was coming today? Could that explain his literally last minute PM yesterday? Basically to figure out if I would respond today?

hmm ...
You're adorable-Rave

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 23 May 2014, 12:24:05

I wonder if I could convince Nightis to use their night protection on me for the (now) inevitable maul coming my way.

hmm.
You're adorable-Rave

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 23 May 2014, 12:42:23

This is fucking hard dude.

So basically your days are numbered because multiple teams are starting to pick up on your lack of affiliation to the primary factions. Essentially they know your not a wolf, not one of them, and those that are bridging between teams aren't finding you there either. If you make it through the week-end I'd be awfully surprised.

I'm probably going to get mauled. 2 / 3 of the wolves voted for me. That forced me to out them, as I threatened to yesterday with Okaros. I know for a fact that MOST if not ALL the humans know what I've said is true. My only ace in the hole is Okaros, but one dude isn't going to outweigh the maul altogether. It's pretty important to get rid of Meta4 at least since he's part of sphen's team, and since we don't have eyes in there I'd really rather they not know more than we do (meaning, still have a wolf).

If I'm still around tomorrow morning I'll be really, really surprised.
You're adorable-Rave

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 23 May 2014, 13:20:18

Don't forget to choose a conversion target.

Since you are in two teams you can know what I said before, the weaker a team is, the stronger they are against conversion.

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 23 May 2014, 13:41:33

rekard wrote:Don't forget to choose a conversion target.

Since you are in two teams you can know what I said before, the weaker a team is, the stronger they are against conversion.

I'm going to wait for Blind to get home to discuss this, we've still got plenty of time.

Also for clarification the strength of a team is predicated upon how many members they have remaining?
You're adorable-Rave

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 23 May 2014, 13:57:47

If the size of the team is the requirement to the best of my knowledge the strongest teams should be Sphen's and MEM's (viewtopic.php?f=88&t=611&p=28438#p28438)

So that gives us a short list of ...

Meta4
sphenodont
MEM
Rictus
Okaros
Antipater or Aldax

Of that list I don't really want a wolf ... they're just not going to do this team any good. Especially not with my posts in the day thread. So we can scratch all of them ...

Meta4
sphenodont
MEM
Rictus
Okaros
Antipater or Aldax

Sphen would give us access to a board I currently cannot see and is well vested in the PM game. It is absolutely imperative we get someone in on that game BEFORE the week-end starts when I imagine 90% of the play will take place behind the scenes.

Rictus is a good choice but might not give us access to the majority of information we need.

Aldax is currently under fire, I'd rather stay away from folks who might not be here tomorrow.

Antipater is a decent choice, but I'm concerned he'd have difficulties with both time and experience to be able to provide us with the information we need.

So really the obvious choice is Sphenodont
You're adorable-Rave

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 23 May 2014, 14:25:27

I'm going to assume Okaros is on Sphen's team at this point and have been pulling a fast one on Hellheart this entire time.
You're adorable-Rave

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 23 May 2014, 14:39:39

Sphen

im off to memorial cup game
RaveBomb making a lot of sense is how you know you're past the point of no return and that death is the only escape.

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 23 May 2014, 14:40:28

Sphen

RaveBomb making a lot of sense is how you know you're past the point of no return and that death is the only escape.

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 23 May 2014, 15:04:02

Blindsniper83 wrote:Sphen

Have fun.

I'll just keep posting to myself here :D
You're adorable-Rave

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 23 May 2014, 15:10:08

So looks like Nightis is running around trying to restructure their projections and charts. Which is fine cause I haven't the patience to bother with all that. I will shamelessly steal it all and try and plug in things that I know.

They're even very aware someone was converted, they're just not at all sure who. Doesn't really matter who you look at (max, hh, or myself) it seems there is ample evidence to suggest that person wasn't converted.

Kinda neat watching the game in this manner.
You're adorable-Rave

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 23 May 2014, 15:12:50

I really, I say, really hope sphen is convertable.

or we're boned

You're adorable-Rave

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 23 May 2014, 15:58:51

I have a distinct feeling that I am no longer trusted on the nightis boards.

Hellheart wrote:PJ, can you do me a favor and vote to Seer Blindsniper --> Antipater? Blindsniper/Aldax is fine too, but I think a 2-nutjob theory is more likely than a 1-nutjob one.
You're adorable-Rave

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 23 May 2014, 17:32:04

Dearest GM: What would occur if two teams put in a conversion for the same target?

Answered :

rekard wrote:
Simple_Simon wrote:I posted in the Ronin board but I don't think you saw it, what happens if two teams try to convert the same target?

Sorry. Was busy.

Random.

(to save you a bit of time, rekard <3)
Last edited by Simple_Simon on 23 May 2014, 18:01:01, edited 1 time in total.
You're adorable-Rave

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 23 May 2014, 17:45:42

You're still in trouble in Hellheart land, FYI ...

Hellheart wrote:PJ, can you get anyone else on your team on Meta4 before the day ends?

I am starting tomorrow with a vote for Okaros and will only vote for him or Blindsniper until both are dead.

I'm doing what damage control I can, trying to suggest you're not alone. However I simply cannot stop both PJ & Hellheart who are set on their ways of taking you and the final wolves out.

When you get back we'll need to have a sit down about what to do.
You're adorable-Rave

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 23 May 2014, 18:02:33

and it looks like our conversion will fail ...

That PJ wrote:
Hellheart wrote:Oh man, both of those factions are going to hate me SO MUCH tomorrow.

Yeah, about that. Wanted to wait until EOD, but...

Vampires chose to kill sphenodont. So that faction is kinda screwed.

fuck me in the chicken ass.
You're adorable-Rave

Return to “Wasabeon Ronins”