Night Zero Introductions.

Vampiria will have it all!
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Night Zero Introductions.

Postby rekard » 16 May 2014, 09:15:41

Welcome Nosferatians.

We have succesfully infiltrated the ???? Council and the Millionaire Club, those wolves. We need to dominate. With thd name and the vault, we'll make the night eternal!

You are all part of the secret faction of this game, the Vampirian Mirrorless.

Winning conditions:
You will need to gain parity with the rest of the players.

Lose:
- If wolves reach parity before you.
- If humans win (Alll wolves die before you reach parity).

To win you have some advantages:
- Your secret faction will not be revealed upon death, only your supposed human/wolf allegiance.
- Dferrantino has infiltrated the wolf faction, but his allegiance is to Vampiria.
- 1 Conversion. If/when one of you dies permanently, you will be able to convert one player to your cause. Not all players will be able to be converted. The more days you wait to convert, more players will become immune due to herd behavior. The conversion will not be spent if it fails. Our intelligence reports say that at the start of this game, only 10% of total players are immune to conversion.
- If Dferrantino dies, you can switch your conversion to 1 team nightkill. This death is permanent.
- You have a 1 time Night protection on any one player of your team. It doesn't protect against the lynch. If it is succesful, it will render you unable to convert/kill other players for various days. You can't protect converted players. If you have done a conversion, you can't protect players for 2 days after that. This is a last resort. Since there is no GA, it will make everyone suspicious, especially the conspiracy nutjob.

For parity purposes, dferrantino counts as a wolf and the rest of you as humans.

Be careful! One player is a conspiracy nutjob and knows there is a secret faction. But he will need a few days to be able to reveal that your faction exists. He knows you'll be looking for them, so don't be obvious.
- You have a Team seer power per night. Tell me the target and you will get revealed if he is the nutjob.If he is not, you might get a role reveal if that player has one.

If the nutjob detects your faction by guesswork or just living, your secret faction allegaince will be revealed upon death. We don't want this right? Obviously he is immune to conversion.

twdog
Adorably Paranoid Vampire
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: Night Zero Introductions.

Postby twdog » 16 May 2014, 12:44:24

NOOOO!!!!!!

THE DAY I'VE FEARED HAS FINALLY COME!!!! I'm ... oh, GOD!! ... I'm vampire! ... *weep* *sob* ...I feel compelled to stake myself, to remove a foul blasphemous monster such as myself from this earth!

No, no, I'll continue, in spite of this terrible curse. More than continue, I'll embrace it! I'll crush these weak mortals and rule with an iron fist! Bwahahahaha!!!!

Time for a change of clothes!

-----

So, do we have any rough ideas of vampire strategy? I'm afraid I'm just a n00b vampire.

My thought is to convert whichever of the wolves seems to be the informal leader, and then (Ideally, in best case) we can persuade the wolves to maul who we want. Also, that'd help us if when we lose dfer. We have to lose him because he counts as wolf, but in the best case he'll be the last wolf to go.

dfer who are the other wolves?
you hear an odd muffled noise in the shoggoth tank

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 16 May 2014, 12:48:07

Remember. You can only convert when you lose a teammate.

twdog
Adorably Paranoid Vampire

Postby twdog » 16 May 2014, 12:49:03

rekard wrote:Remember. You can only convert when you lose a teammate.

derp

---

In that case, we should make no efforts to save whichever of us gets in trouble first
you hear an odd muffled noise in the shoggoth tank

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 16 May 2014, 13:29:14

rekard wrote:Dferrantino
Meta4
Mister E. Meat
Okaros
Stigmata

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 16 May 2014, 17:47:11

I presume friend Daneel refers to his mangy brethren above. The question becomes, should one of us fall, do we bring one of them into the lair, or choose from those accursed beings in the overworld?

More in a bit,

7z7

((Twdog - if you weren't already here, we would have to pursuade you... you know that... right?))
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 19 May 2014, 06:32:11

twdog wrote:My thought is to convert whichever of the wolves seems to be the informal leader, and then (Ideally, in best case) we can persuade the wolves to maul who we want. Also, that'd help us if when we lose dfer. We have to lose him because he counts as wolf, but in the best case he'll be the last wolf to go.

We definitely don't have to or want to lose dfer. Actually, he makes a great lone wolf to hang onto while whittling down humans in a best case scenario, though that's also extremely risky (don't want the humans to go winning by accident). We're just trying to reach parity with the remaining players (human and wolf).

So for now, our plan is probably to:
1. Find and eliminate the nutjob
2. Work like humans to remove wolves (except dferr)
3. Not get mauled by wolves (entirely dependent on how well dferr can persuade his fellow Millionaires)
4. Not get vigged.
PJ's general resignation towards fate is good enough. -Okaros
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 19 May 2014, 06:52:24

Quick note, this is the first time I've been a wolf and neither Clearasday nor DOM are playing. Most of the rest of the "old guard" is on the wolf team.

I might be in the clear here for the first time in (literally) years.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 19 May 2014, 08:29:20

((Hoping my change to an invisible login doesn't bite me this time - I made the change at the end of the last game, as I believed my erratic online schedule was read for something more than "Zark is busy"))

Keeper, your mirror doesn't work. Instruct your minions to describe your countenance. Tread lightly minions...

More in a bit,

7z7
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

Return to “Vampirian Mirrorless”