Night 1. In the Night.

Vampiria will have it all!
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Night 1. In the Night.

Postby rekard » 19 May 2014, 19:35:21

So start.

Let me know your seer target here and all other discussion.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: Night 1. In the Night.

Postby That PJ » 20 May 2014, 06:27:04

Just to get something rolling in here, I had Admetus reach out to me via PM for a non-aggression thingy. Tentatively taking him up on it, because I would, but interested if anyone else got a similar note.

Would like to put him forward for Seer-ing, for lack of a better reason to Seer someone (I assume there's little sense in choosing ourselves or the wolves at this point, which does help narrow our options down). Thoughts?
PJ's general resignation towards fate is good enough. -Okaros
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 20 May 2014, 07:43:19

no PMs (yet). It's well known I dislike the PM side of the game, which made it all the more surprising Rekard & I founded the warring factions a while back. Most (early game) PM conversations are the ones I start.

That said, I should probably start a couple so that it doesn't look suspect.

Maybe Rekard would be interested in a mutual non-aggression pact (I've heard he holds the wrath of god this time - if he could be turned to our side, he could prove a powerful ally).

I believe we should post our intended PM alliances in here so that we can ensure we're sharing the same details (or at least not directly contradicting each other).

I would suggest that a pair of us team up via PM so there's a back history - being able to forward or post a PM from another may buy us some credibility in thinking the other person is vanilla human should things hit the fan.

I intend to PM MEM (he notes that I often think of him as human) & Hellheart, but have not done so yet. I will be posting a "conversion target" thread parallel to the nightly thread, as I believe it will be valuable to keep these notes in one place

More in a bit,

7z7
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 20 May 2014, 08:00:58

That PJ wrote:Just to get something rolling in here, I had Admetus reach out to me via PM for a non-aggression thingy. Tentatively taking him up on it, because I would, but interested if anyone else got a similar note.

Would like to put him forward for Seer-ing, for lack of a better reason to Seer someone (I assume there's little sense in choosing ourselves or the wolves at this point, which does help narrow our options down). Thoughts?

Train's rolling on him in the wolf thread. Not worth the time.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 20 May 2014, 08:14:12

That PJ wrote:Just to get something rolling in here, I had Admetus reach out to me via PM for a non-aggression thingy. Tentatively taking him up on it, because I would, but interested if anyone else got a similar note.

That PJ - do you have any kind of seer power? Ruleset says No seer or GA

For that matter, do any of us have any special power? I mean, I've got the horns, but to be honest they're more tactile than tactical (recreational).

More in a bit,

7z7
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 20 May 2014, 08:25:38

7-zark-7 wrote:

That PJ - do you have any kind of seer power? Ruleset says No seer or GA

For that matter, do any of us have any special power? I mean, I've got the horns, but to be honest they're more tactile than tactical (recreational).

More in a bit,

7z7

We have a team Seer power.

Noted re: Admetus. Might be worth looking at Hellheart, then, just to know if there's anything special going on there. Especially if Zark's reaching out that way.

I won't be initiating any PMs today; maybe tomorrow, but I tend to be passive about that sort of thing (in my one other PM game to date).
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 20 May 2014, 10:23:28

Only 1 PM out today. Unlikely I'll open another conversation today, but will post here if so:

Zark PM out to MEM wrote:To: Mister E. Meat (rekard copied)
Hello Egon, you're looking well - animated in fact.

I wanted to reach out & touch base, see how you were doing. I also wanted to see if you had any interest in working with the devil you know versus one that you don't. A man can't be too careful these days - nor can an anthropomorphic personification of the underworld.

Edit: The more I think about it, the more I suspect I should wait until tomorrow on Hellheart.

twdog
Adorably Paranoid Vampire

Postby twdog » 20 May 2014, 15:10:17

I think it'd have been hilarious if I'd gotten the nutjob role. I could be ranting about secret conversion factions, but no one would believe me because I routinely rant about that.

---

The more I think about it, we're not really a conversion group as much as an alliance of verified players. Like the Human Alliance, except we're the Asshole Alliance.

I know everyone else has already noticed that, but it's new to me.
you hear an odd muffled noise in the shoggoth tank

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 20 May 2014, 16:40:50

twdog wrote:I think it'd have been hilarious if I'd gotten the nutjob role. I could be ranting about secret conversion factions, but no one would believe me because I routinely rant about that.

---

The more I think about it, we're not really a conversion group as much as an alliance of verified players. Like the Human Alliance, except we're the Asshole Alliance.

I know everyone else has already noticed that, but it's new to me.

"Verified"

Remember, I'm a Werevamp™

e: Which means I'll be the one who consistently comes out looking super suspicious on the vote tallies, but it'll also be damn near impossible to get me lynched, given I have 7 people who have an interest in keeping me alive. I like these odds.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 20 May 2014, 16:45:29

dferrantino wrote:"Verified"

Remember, I'm a Werevamp™

e: Which means I'll be the one who consistently comes out looking super suspicious on the vote tallies, but it'll also be damn near impossible to get me lynched, given I have 7 people who have an interest in keeping me alive. I like these odds.

Right! Verified Werevamp!

Should I be worried about our wolf-and-vampire pile-up on Rave? Seems odd to be the uncontested frontrunner with two of us.

Also, didn't see any other Seer ideas except Hellheart. Is that what we're going for?

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 20 May 2014, 18:07:15

In case he needs it in red/bold:
Seer Hellheart

More in a bit,

7z7

Return to “Vampirian Mirrorless”