Hellheart is not the nutjob.

Not much else of information.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: Night 2. Fangs and so.

Postby 7-zark-7 » 20 May 2014, 18:44:20

rekard wrote:Hellheart is not the nutjob.

Not much else of information.

Out of curiosity... Is the nut job eligible for other roles?

Ie,

1) can he be a wolf?
2) can he be a human special?

Thanks in advance,

7z7
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 20 May 2014, 19:03:55

You only know there is a conspiracy nutjob. Nothing else.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 20 May 2014, 20:10:11

So... We know Hellheart is "not the nutjob", but no other intel.

We need to narrow the field to find the nutjob earlier than later. As such, I'm making three bracketing assumptions:
1) at least for early game, we should rule out wolves & let dferr provide intel instead of using our seer power
2) we should rule out lynched/mauled players... Even with the slow death protocol, it's less efficient use of resources
3) specials are less likely to miss day 1 (imprecise, but a variable... I wouldn't let this color long term analysis), this means we benefit slightly less from looking at:
sphenodont ((missed day 1 vote))
MaxFrost ((missed day 1 vote))

That narrows our field of focus for tonight's seer to the following players:

Aldax
BlindSniper83
Furinmirado
Simple Simon
Antipater
Rictus
Ryvvn

[+] day 1 vote totals
Ravebomb -4- Meta4, twdog, Zark, Blindsniper83
Blindsniper83 -3- Mister E. Meat, simple_simon, Rictus
Stigmata -2 - Hellheart, Admetus
Hellheart -1-Stigmata
Meta4 -1-Ravebomb
Furinmirado -1- That PJ
7-Zark-7 -1- Okaros
Mister E. Meat -1- Furinmirado
That PJ -1- Ryvvn
Admetus -1- Aldax
Ryvvn -1- dferrantino
Aldax-1- Antipater

I've updated the HR database with role reveals. Any thoughts on our seer options?

Dferr, what news from the mange?

More in a bit,

7z7
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 20 May 2014, 20:59:25

Hmm:
Subject: Day 1 : The Council Gathers

rekard wrote:A bit of forgotten news. Today is a retaliation day. Those lynched and mauled today will be in the game for 1 more day.

Day 3 will be a Revival Day.

And regarding Admetus's Maul:

rekard wrote:Oh, is that a gun permit? Yeah, you can carry your weapon with you. Levae by EOD. We'll see if the Council will let you back.

I suspect Admetus can take his shot, & he could be revived tomorrow by a special vote (potentially unbalancing as he's been declared human). Good shot wolves, taking the human vig on day 1 may be a game changer.

Revival Days: On certain days, players will be able to revive a player. There might be unforeseen consequences of reviving a player. Players won't be able to discuss publicly who to revive. It will be done through a Private PM vote. There will be a No Revival option.

We've got time, but "no revival" could be considered amongst the 8 (5 wolves & 3 non wolf vamps) to prevent a return of the vig. If Admetus takes his shot (and hits a human), 8 votes would be a majority as Day/night 1 + 2 + vig = 5 dead. 15 total players remaining. Such presumes that day 2 lynch/maul don't hang around to have their votes counted, but a vote split could still enable no revival to carry even then.

More in a bit,

7z7

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 21 May 2014, 05:21:15

7-zark-7 wrote:That narrows our field of focus for tonight's seer to the following players:

Aldax
BlindSniper83
Furinmirado
Simple Simon
Antipater
Rictus
Ryvvn

I dig your initial analysis; narrowing the list makes perfect sense. Since we're worried about a nutjob piecing together evidence that we exist, I'm also inclined to focus on players we see as vocal, analytical, and/or likely to sway others. My novice list of those people is:
Furin
Simple Simon
Rictus
Ryvvn

I tend to favor knowing more about what Ryvvn is doing, though this might be colored by the fact that he's voted for two of us in as many days, which is kind of annoying.
PJ's general resignation towards fate is good enough. -Okaros
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 21 May 2014, 05:28:10

7-zark-7 wrote:We've got time, but "no revival" could be considered amongst the 8 (5 wolves & 3 non wolf vamps) to prevent a return of the vig. If Admetus takes his shot (and hits a human), 8 votes would be a majority as Day/night 1 + 2 + vig = 5 dead. 15 total players remaining. Such presumes that day 2 lynch/maul don't hang around to have their votes counted, but a vote split could still enable no revival to carry even then.

The thing I dislike about us pushing 'no revival' is that it provides evidence that a third faction exists. If there's a confirmed human vig on the table for revival, I'd think most humans would take it (or any human, really), and I'd expect some PMs trying to push someone or other if they feel strongly about it. There will effectively be a pool of 4 candidates after today's lynch/maul, + no revival. If the humans have any sense at all they'll want to push someone specific, since diffusing their vote will lead to votes winning no revival.

So maybe I've talked myself into a scenario where it's okay to do what you suggest. I suppose it depends on what the humans push today.

It might be clever for Admetus to not take that vig shot. He doesn't have any outstanding targets, so he's likely to hit a human. If he saves it, he becomes a really attractive target for the humans to bring back. Wolves will probably maul him instantly, but he'll have more time to deliberate over that shot and make it count. If he fires now, he's as good a choice as any other human when the revival vote swings around.

But assuming he does take a shot today and he does hit a human (most likely scenario), we need to start lynching wolves before they reach parity or start to murder us. I think I'd actually be happier if Admetus vigged a wolf.
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 21 May 2014, 06:56:35

Wolf board:

Mister E. Meat wrote:
rekard wrote:So you mauled the vigilante. Will he shoot you?

"The" vigilante or "a" vigilante?

Rules wrote:Rules:
- Vigilantes.

I worry that one of them has a gun and has been specifically told not to tell the rest of us about it.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 21 May 2014, 07:25:59

Night 2: Things are going better than I thought they would. I can't wait to see what I end up doing to fuck it up and make it spiral out of control:

Okaros wrote:
dferrantino wrote:Though I guess I could just be paranoid because it's rekard running this game.

---

For maul targets, I'm partial to FurinMirado or Ryvvn. Thoughts?

There are psychopaths out there. I could totally see a psychopath vig running around too.

I'm fine with Maul: FurinMirado->Ryvvn->Zark, as we'll want to have at least one conditional from here on out in case of vigilante shenanigans, and if folks aren't going to be around at EOD we probably want two just in case the lynch goes in unexpected directions late in the day.

I like mauling Furin here quite a bit. We're essentially forcing the humans to choose between Admetus, Furin, Rave, or <lynchvictim> for the resurrection tomorrow. If we can split their vote up (by having multiple "good" resurrection options) we might be able to sneak a "no resurrection" through.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 21 May 2014, 07:49:50

dferrantino wrote:I worry that one of them has a gun and has been specifically told not to tell the rest of us about it.

Entirely possible. Do you have any prime candidates?

I'm entertaining the notion that I could convince Admetus to shoot the target of my choosing if I alluded to some pseudo-seer role power. This only works if he goes with it and the target flips wolf, of course.

The danger being that he has some contact with the nutjob now or in the future and this would unnecessarily tip our hand. Or that he shoots me instead. But it's a thought that's been running through my head.

twdog
Adorably Paranoid Vampire

Postby twdog » 21 May 2014, 07:53:41

That PJ wrote:
7-zark-7 wrote:We've got time, but "no revival" could be considered amongst the 8 (5 wolves & 3 non wolf vamps) to prevent a return of the vig. If Admetus takes his shot (and hits a human), 8 votes would be a majority as Day/night 1 + 2 + vig = 5 dead. 15 total players remaining. Such presumes that day 2 lynch/maul don't hang around to have their votes counted, but a vote split could still enable no revival to carry even then.

The thing I dislike about us pushing 'no revival' is that it provides evidence that a third faction exists.

Is hiding the existence of a third party worth the trouble? I'm guessing that the nutjob's silence ends tomorrow (or possibly day 4). Since the nutjob isn't a threat to wolves, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he made a public post about it. Even if he doesn't go public, he's sure to reveal it in a few PMs. Perhaps it'd be better to act fully human, so as not to give him any clues.

Actually, if it wasn't for dfer giving us intel, I'd suspect the nutjob is a wolf
you hear an odd muffled noise in the shoggoth tank

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 21 May 2014, 08:12:07

twdog wrote:Actually, if it wasn't for dfer giving us intel, I'd suspect the nutjob is a wolf

I still haven't discounted that possibility. For all we know he's a wolf-in-hiding with a gun.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 21 May 2014, 08:16:35

That PJ wrote:
dferrantino wrote:I worry that one of them has a gun and has been specifically told not to tell the rest of us about it.

Entirely possible. Do you have any prime candidates?

Not yet. I was worried about voicing my concerns in there for fear I'd tip my hand.

Going to send out PM blasts to a bunch of random people, including one of you and one wolf.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 21 May 2014, 09:00:45

Ping request could not find host 255.255.255.255. Please check the name and try again.

Also, this just in from the land of Grade A USDA Prime:
Mister E. Meat wrote:Hey my best in-game frenemy, who's totally trying to get on my good side before stabbing me in the back face!

Sorry I didn't respond yesterday. It was not due to any animus on my part. IRL I was totally swamped at work with a bunch of questions about a report that I didn't write but inherited nonetheless. And then I got home and asked rekard if I was allowed to respond because "derp I didn't really read the rules so closely" and didn't see his response until much later.

So anyhow, I'm totally in for throwing you under a bus mid-game working together. What's strange is that I'm hearing what I'm writing in H Jon's voice but this doesn't really fit the character you know? It's getting kind of meta and weird. No reads from day 1 other than marginally more suspicion on blindsniper83. Nonetheless you can't really fault the guy for trying to save himself.

Last - I agree there's likely a wolf with a gun. If he's silent facing the other wolves, it may be on Rekard's orders. If not, which of the wolves is likely to play that one close to their vest/mange?

Busy day IRL - I like the fact that wolves are discussing no resurrection - they raise a good point, there's no public discussion of who to resurrect, so concensus can be raised via PM (limits on how many conversations & number of messages) or wolf/vamp forums. I'm not sure that no resurrect would betray a third faction

more in a bit,

7z7

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 21 May 2014, 09:04:18

Mister E. Meat wrote:FYI, Zark reached out to me yesterday via PM. I responded back today. He's usually after me in game, at least in the beginning so I'm not sure what he's trying to accomplish.

---

If anyone's playing the PM game with the wolves, see what information you can dig out. I'm not going to prod anymore in-board.

And, of course, don't let on that you already know they're wolves. That would be dumb.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 21 May 2014, 09:13:20

Haven't been playing the PM game with much of anybody except Admetus and Antipater (the latter because we know each other out of game and are just kind of accusing each other of being wolves back and forth in a totally fruitless manner). Still thinking of trying to help Admetus aim his gun. I'd have sent him something already, except with PM limits, I want to have some room to respond if he follows up.

May just get something out anyway to be conversational in his last hours.

In the event of your demise, dferr, who do you think we should try to convert on the wolf team?

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 21 May 2014, 09:19:33

One of Okaros or MEM, whichever isn't the nutjob.

Also, there are currently 4 wolves with votes on them. Perfect opportunity to start culling the pack (and getting the fucking votes away from me).

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 21 May 2014, 09:22:50

I'm currently seeing:

dferrantino (2) - Ryvvn, Simple_Simon
meta4 (2) - MaxFrost, Mister E. Meat
stigmata (2) - That PJ, Ravebomb
blindsniper (1) - dferrantino
Mister E. Meat (1) - Okaros

Which is not what I expected. 3-way wolf tie. Interested see what builds steam. Hopefully not our wolf.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 21 May 2014, 09:27:44

Pile on stigmata. When he's lynched as a wolf it'll make me look fantastic.

And all of you.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 21 May 2014, 09:33:41

twdog wrote:With both of our confirmed humans on stigmata, I'll jump on there too. Crap reasoning? Yep, but I don't have anything better to go on this early in the game. They're crazy maybe, but not wolves.

Admetus hasn't voted, but it's good to know I'm confirmed human. :)

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 21 May 2014, 09:34:54

twdog wrote:With both of our confirmed humans on stigmata, I'll jump on there too. Crap reasoning? Yep, but I don't have anything better to go on this early in the game. They're crazy maybe, but not wolves.

Admetus hasn't voted yet, and That PJ is one of us (gooble gobble)

twdog

Postby twdog » 21 May 2014, 09:36:34

dferrantino wrote:

Admetus hasn't voted yet, and That PJ is one of us (gooble gobble)

crap, I was looking at yesterday's tallies! I'll probably note that and retract the vote. Sorry, I'm not going back on stigmata now.

note to self: drink more coffee and pay attention

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 21 May 2014, 09:38:13

Currently viewing our Seer choice as something like:

Ryvvn --> Rictus --> Simon RETRACTED

Under the assumption that Furin gets eaten tonight. That sound about right to you guys? Or do you want to add MEM or Okaros in there to see about vetting one of the wolves for our nefarious purposes?
Last edited by That PJ on 21 May 2014, 09:42:35, edited 1 time in total.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 21 May 2014, 09:39:13

I would strongly suggest vetting the wolves as well.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 21 May 2014, 09:42:14

Good enough for me. Then I propose:

Okaros --> MEM --> Ryvvn

I feel Okaros has been playing a solid game so far. MEM looks like the more suspicious of the two, to me. But if he happens to die before we See him, MEM.

Sound reasonable?

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 21 May 2014, 10:00:19

Uhh...thoughts on Rictus after that post?

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 21 May 2014, 10:02:33

dferrantino wrote:Uhh...thoughts on Rictus after that post?

None. What are you reading from it that I'm missing?

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 21 May 2014, 10:39:09

The way I'm reading rekard's description of the nutjob is that it's a Seer that detects *us* instead of the wolves. In that context, he just cleared MEM.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 21 May 2014, 10:52:17

It looks like general Coach McGuirk babble to me, but I gave the nutjob description and his post a reread. Nothing shaking loose. However, he's on our list. Provided you're not in danger tonight, I'm open to using the Seer on him instead.

I will say that it seems plausible that the nutjob also has a Seer power and is trying to find one of us while we try to find him. He has better odds of accomplishing this (we're 4/19, now 4/17; he's 1/16, now 1/14). That Seer action might also confer immunity to conversion on the person he targets, which would make sense given the references we've heard to '10% are immune right now' at the beginning of the game.

So, I don't suspect Rictus any more, but we was still a suspect, so whatever; if you guys see something there, let's investigate. Unless dferr's in trouble, because then we need to clear a wolf for potential conversion right away.

twdog

Postby twdog » 21 May 2014, 10:59:26

dferrantino wrote:The way I'm reading rekard's description of the nutjob is that it's a Seer that detects *us* instead of the wolves. In that context, he just cleared MEM.

rekard wrote:If the nutjob detects your faction by guesswork or just living, your secret faction allegaince will be revealed upon death.

The part about "guesswork" implies some sort of seer-ish power that's limited to detecting vampirism. So I agree with you there. However, unless the nutjob has a deliberately misleading role PM (always a possibility) then he's hypothetically going to know that MEM is not a vampire, but doesn't know about wolf vs. human. So he's in no position to "clear" someone. To me his post doesn't read like he's clearing MEM of being 3rd party, especially given that bit about meta4 being bad.

I'm also concerned about this bit:
rekard wrote:If the nutjob detects your faction by ... just living
That seems separate from the nutjob's hypothetical seer power, but I'm not sure what exactly it's implying.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 21 May 2014, 11:06:42

Dammit, Antipater. Didn't even give me a chance to sway you.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 21 May 2014, 11:09:16

That PJ wrote:It looks like general Coach McGuirk babble to me, but I gave the nutjob description and his post a reread. Nothing shaking loose. However, he's on our list. Provided you're not in danger tonight, I'm open to using the Seer on him instead.

Possible. I have no idea who his character is or what it's from so if it's just RP then sure.

twdog wrote:I'm also concerned about this bit:
That seems separate from the nutjob's hypothetical seer power, but I'm not sure what exactly it's implying.

The way I read that was "you'll find out eventually, but you can get there earlier with this Seer power"

twdog

Postby twdog » 21 May 2014, 11:13:00

dferrantino wrote:
That PJ wrote:It looks like general Coach McGuirk babble to me, but I gave the nutjob description and his post a reread. Nothing shaking loose. However, he's on our list. Provided you're not in danger tonight, I'm open to using the Seer on him instead.

Possible. I have no idea who his character is or what it's from so if it's just RP then sure.

twdog wrote:I'm also concerned about this bit:

The way I read that was "you'll find out eventually, but you can get there earlier with this Seer power"

Perhaps

---

Also ... any reaction in the wolf board to the current voting?

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 21 May 2014, 11:14:25

Well. If the nutjob lives long enough, you won't be able to hide for long. Get him before and your anonymity will last considerably longer.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 21 May 2014, 11:34:52

From my PM box:

Admetus wrote:There's a revival vote tomorrow? I haven't seen anything to suggest that. Did I miss a post by rekard or something?

I have some suspicious people I'm watching, and I'll probably make a post nearer the end of day about that kind of thing. Then the humans will immediately forget it. I'd like to shoot, but I haven't decided if I will, yet.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 21 May 2014, 11:49:25

twdog wrote:Also ... any reaction in the wolf board to the current voting?

A bunch of "uh, did you just seriously put another wolf on the block?" but no plan yet.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 21 May 2014, 11:57:59

EDIT: Updated. Again.

Current Tally:

blindsniper (4) - dferrantino, Hellheart, twdog, Aldax, meta4
meta4 (4) - MaxFrost, Mister E. Meat, Rictus, Hellheart
dferrantino (3) - Ryvvn, Simple_Simon, Antipater
stigmata (3) - That PJ, Ravebomb, 7-zark-7
twdog (1) - FurinMirado

Yet to vote: Admetus, stigmata, sphenodont
Last edited by That PJ on 21 May 2014, 13:04:39, edited 3 times in total.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 21 May 2014, 12:16:22

Zark, you might want to make it more clear that you're voting for stigmata.

twdog

Postby twdog » 21 May 2014, 12:24:46

so ... I'm thinking about putting my vote back on stigmata with something about "trusting my gut" .... I was going to point out that furin's wrong about me being the 2nd rav vote, because I was actually the 3rd. But then I realised that actually makes me look worse.

Or perhaps on MEM under the "let's make more wagons" justification?

Any thoughts?

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 21 May 2014, 12:27:31

twdog wrote:so ... I'm thinking about putting my vote back on stigmata with something about "trusting my gut" .... I was going to point out that furin's wrong about me being the 2nd rav vote, because I was actually the 3rd. But then I realised that actually makes me look worse.

Or perhaps on MEM under the "let's make more wagons" justification?

Any thoughts?

Putting vote #2 on MEM might get followed by Hellheart, who seems reluctant to break a tie. He might love to add a fourth, though! And it'd decrease odds for dferr, so there's that.

Better would be if somebody pushes up stig/meta and then you can nudge up the other one. But nobody seems to want to do that. There's no harm in waiting for a bit, unless you have no time later tonight.

EDIT: Appears Hellheart decided to go for blindsniper, instead. So that's a viable wagon, now.

twdog

Postby twdog » 21 May 2014, 12:33:01

done

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 21 May 2014, 12:49:38

You know, if I were in stigmata's shoes, I'd be readying a snipe on one of my wolf buddies. The damage for being perceived as a sniper would be handily undone by revealing a wolf. You may want to prepare yourself for that scenario, dferr (even though I think meta4 makes the better sacrifice)

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 21 May 2014, 12:55:28

That PJ wrote:You know, if I were in stigmata's shoes, I'd be readying a snipe on one of my wolf buddies. The damage for being perceived as a sniper would be handily undone by revealing a wolf. You may want to prepare yourself for that scenario, dferr (even though I think meta4 makes the better sacrifice)

My vote's still on blindsniper for a reason.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 21 May 2014, 13:02:53

Well. That got momentum quickly.

Updated my earlier vote count, but here it is again: Updated again here. This is getting silly.

Current Tally:

meta4 (4) - MaxFrost, Mister E. Meat, Rictus, Hellheart
dferrantino (4) - Ryvvn, Simple_Simon, Antipater, Admetus
stigmata (4) - That PJ, Ravebomb, 7-zark-7, twdog
blindsniper (4) - dferrantino, Hellheart, twdog, Aldax, meta4, sphenodont
twdog (1) - FurinMirado

Yet to vote: stigmata
Last edited by That PJ on 21 May 2014, 15:20:39, edited 4 times in total.

twdog

Postby twdog » 21 May 2014, 13:07:53

:lol:

I'm sure the wolf board is getting interesting!

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 21 May 2014, 13:30:08

twdog wrote::lol:

I would be pissed if I were a wolf. So close to having a non-wolf wagon.

Also,
RaveBomb wrote:Admetus scratch Horsio back, Horsio scratch yours. All trust begin with shoot first ask questions if survive.

That makes me really, really suspicious. Assumedly Rave has suggested Admetus shoot someone specific. What he's able to offer in return is quite mysterious. I can only guess they ran out of PMs to finish discussing it or something.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 21 May 2014, 13:40:45

twdog wrote::lol:

Dead silent, actually.

twdog

Postby twdog » 21 May 2014, 13:52:17

That PJ wrote:
RaveBomb wrote:Admetus scratch Horsio back, Horsio scratch yours. All trust begin with shoot first ask questions if survive.

That makes me really, really suspicious. Assumedly Rave has suggested Admetus shoot someone specific. What he's able to offer in return is quite mysterious. I can only guess they ran out of PMs to finish discussing it or something.

In the sign up thread, rekard mentioned the dead going to a "vacation spot" private board, so I assumed that's where rave and admetus had been talking. But after admetus' reply I think that haven't made it risa yet and have indeed hit the PM limit ... or they're just messing with people. You always have to assume that with rave.

twdog

Postby twdog » 21 May 2014, 14:17:12

got a PM

sphenodont wrote:Subject: Day 2 : Slow Bureaucracy

twdog wrote:With both of our confirmed humans on stigmata RETRACTED, I'll jump on there too. Crap reasoning? Yep, but I don't have anything better to go on this early in the game. They're crazy maybe, but not wolves.

edit: never mind, I was looking at yesterday's tallies where admetus was on stigmata

I strongly suspect that your "crap reasoning" was a pretext for something we'd all like to do. Which I suspect means maybe we don't all want to do that so quickly, without perhaps some coordination?

I'm okay with ridding the world of Stigmata, but I think we all need to step back for a moment and look at the bigger picture. Shall we put your people in touch with my people, and maybe do lunch?

Note: I'm going out on a limb here, and I'd appreciate not getting lynched over a misunderstanding. I'll be a bit more blunt. If you're part of a faction that isn't the wolves, let's talk.

I suggest:

seer sphenodont --> Okaros --> MEM --> Ryvvn

edit: it's pretty brazen ... I wonder if he has nutjob seer'd me?

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 21 May 2014, 15:14:46

That is damned peculiar. Definitely seems nutjob-ish, except that he refers to 'people.' He also seems to have an eye on stigmata, which suggests additional information. I think it's worth checking out with a Seer vision, though I think it's something more nefarious than the nutjob, unless he's lying very bluntly to try and get a concession out of you.

If I may pursue a crazy theory, though...

5 wolves.

We know 1 wolf is also one of 4 vampires.

That leaves 12 other players.

What if one of each other wolf is also in another faction? Five factions, 4 strong each, = 20 players.

It strikes me as completely insane to have a 5-team game, each of them with a wolf, but I wouldn't put anything past rekard at this point. Even better if all of us are chasing after some nebulous nutjob that doesn't actually exist. It'd also explain why we have such a complete bandwagon of wolves, if all of the teams know who all the wolves are. They'd all be willing to take the chance that another wolf falls.

Is that totally nuts? Am I the nutjob, or does this seem like something that could actually happen? If it makes sense, it'd also make sense for each group to have a vigilante somewhere, or some other kind of role, waiting to strike.

Return to “Vampirian Mirrorless”