That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: Night 5. Charming

Postby That PJ » 23 May 2014, 19:01:06

Boo. :(
PJ's general resignation towards fate is good enough. -Okaros
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 23 May 2014, 20:12:42

What is the status of our PM capabilities?

Thanks,

7z7
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 23 May 2014, 20:37:28

You can PM.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 24 May 2014, 09:17:06

Charming indeed:

FurinMirado wrote:I don't think you're one of the Nightis Darksiders so you should know:

1. They have the ability to convert people.
2. They converted ThatPJ sometime during Days 1 through 4.

That's a freebie. A taste of the kind of information I have. If you want more then you'll want to make sure I get revived. If I am revived, then I'll assume you helped make it happen and PM you with more information. In other words, an alliance, at least until we can knock the Nightis Darksiders down a few pegs.

If I'm not revived then at least you know to watch out for the Nightis Darksiders. If their victory condition is parity (which historically is the case in these situations) then they could win very quickly.

Presuming Furin is revealing the conversion capability to others. Big question is if he has already fine so or just starting.

If that message spreads far, we may not be able to bring pj back.

Considering telling him about the letter I received, not sure

More in a bit,

7z7
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

twdog
Adorably Paranoid Vampire

Postby twdog » 24 May 2014, 09:44:51

If that message is true, then why would we want PJ back?
you hear an odd muffled noise in the shoggoth tank

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 24 May 2014, 10:59:53

You raise a good point. If PJ was converted by another group, we wouldn't want him back.

But Furin was a VIG. He was unlikely to also personally be a seer. Is his intel accurate, or a summation of "PJ is a night sister", "night sisters can convert", and an incorrect assumption about his starting state?

Also recall the slip of paper about Furin being a lover did not seem accurate.

I'm pushing for faction reveal of the fallen on that basis and as we could hand parity to a competing team without it.

Might be worth marching forward without PJ. I don't believe we've got sufficient votes out of the living to pull him back without a ~ lot~ of wheeling and dealing which creates it's own risk.

Question then becomes who we should bring back if not PJ.

More in a bit,

7z7

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 24 May 2014, 19:51:04

You guys probably don't want me back, but let me counter Furin's proposal.

I was converted on Night 3 (effective Day 4). I had to get special permission from rekard to confess this, because the original terms of my conversion were that I could say nothing about it. But given the overwhelming amount of information suggesting I am a spy and working for someone else, I wanted to level with you guys. I think you'll figure most of this out anyway, and I'd prefer to give you all the details myself instead of it coming from outside perspectives with partial information.

The upside of being converted is that I've been able to connect an incredible number of dots, and I'm reasonably certain I have the game figured out. I know who the nutjob is, I know who the remaining factions are and who they consist of, and I know where the threats to your victory are.

I can share this information with you guys, and between you and my new faction, it's incredibly close to critical mass to move me back to the land of the living.

So, I have information, but I am working for a different faction. Unfortunately for you guys, everyone available to vote for is working for a different faction. There are no particularly good options for you:
- Furin: Is one of the few straight humans, so he's actually one of the less harmful options. The danger is that he gets reloaded or has some other resurrection repercussions. All he needs to do is kill Okaros to win.
- meta4: Is of course a wolf, and has his own faction. His faction is extremely hampered, but having a say in the maul will help. I figure we don't want to bring back someone we helped put away and murdered his ally.
- MaxFrost: Might actually be the best choice for tactical advantage, because he's playing spy like I was. But he's also part of the meta4-spheno group, so he's not going to want to play nice with you guys, either.

And there's me. I don't count for Vampiria win conditions, but frankly, the group I'm part of isn't your biggest threat to victory right now. Okaros and his faction are. They control the maul and they have more numbers. With numbers as they are, I believe they will win next game day if one of them isn't the lynch.

That said, you guys can probably puzzle out some of Okaros' people and make a good run for it. I just think your odds--and my team's odds--are better if you guys work together. And if I am alive. Because I value being alive. :)

In the end, I'll feel happy if one of my two teams wins. I will not if Okaros', humans (nutjob), or meta4's team wins. I think I can help make that happen.
PJ's general resignation towards fate is good enough. -Okaros
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 24 May 2014, 21:18:48

An open defector?

What to do with defectors?

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 25 May 2014, 08:15:22

You see this thread, Larry? This is what happens, Larry. This is what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps.

More in a bit,

7z7

Return to “Vampirian Mirrorless”