Postby rekard » 26 May 2014, 19:26:51

The board is cleansed. Carry on.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: Night 6. Dead Traitors.

Postby 7-zark-7 » 26 May 2014, 21:03:40

rekard wrote:The board is cleansed. Carry on.

Everyone likes a goal to move towards. I'm glad we can speak freely in here again

Let's look at this last State of the Union address:

Subject: Day 6. Politics at its finest.

rekard wrote:The net brings more distressing news.

Antipater was a Newpolis Rogues

A public apology from Newpolis has arrived.

"We are deeply sorry for interferring in your business. We have currently pulled out of your lands and hope that you can forgive us one day. We are noobs after all".

Emphasis mine. Suspect the rogues are out of the game

Our lovely and talented GM then wrote:Excerpt of : THE LOSS OF SOVEREIGNITY

With the confirmation of Newpolis involvement we all wonder how many more nations want to destroy our ancient shameful name and get our riches. Wonder no more fellow ????ians. We will take them out. Newpolis was the first, but there are plenty more. Newpolis was just 1 of 5 nations attempting to invade and destroy us. They won't! The Mortus aliens....

There were 5 factions, some with conversion capabilities. Average size of 4 per faction, & a race to reach parity before the wolves do. Question becomes if Furin was aligned or independent.

If some players (vigilantes, or the nutjob for example) were Indy, the average team size may be smaller than we would otherwise expect.

Any thoughts?

Rekard, do we have any remaining capabilities? (GA, vig, convert, or ability to make really great waffles?)

More in a bit ,

7z7
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 26 May 2014, 21:13:26

GA tomorrow.

You can make cheesecake.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 27 May 2014, 09:33:36

so I sent a PM to Okaros, bracketing if he's willing to work together:

diabeetus wrote:Subject: Day 6. Politics at its finest.

Okaros wrote:
7-zark-7 wrote:Candyman, any ideas about what this means?

I think it means you've learned a new skill. You'll probably have your minions begging for it shortly.

I might have some spare factory space if you need to mass-produce... We'd need to work out a rental agreement first, though.

Hello Okaros, you're looking well. Getting enough fibre? Good, good.

I'm thinking our minions are similar in many respects.

Jerry is working on a door, but should be done later today. The beatings, of course, will continue until morale or productivity improves. The others are waiting to work towards what I hope are mutual interests.

I hope we can speak frankly. What kind of agreement would you be interested in? I'd be interested in reinforcing my dungeon walls against attack.

More in a bit,

7z7

(PS, nice RP this round - kudos)

Now, I don't particularly ~want~ to work with the wolf, but the honest reality is that at least one other faction will. Opening the conversation may gain us some insight and buy us a day or so.

Really wondering how much of ThatPJ's analysis we can trust - I need to check dates of his messages against his report of conversion & rekard's in-thread warnings. His statement was it looked like Okaros & Hellheart were working together, which may change next move PM's slightly.

More in a bit,

7z7
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 27 May 2014, 12:15:41

Subject: Day 6. Politics at its finest.

rekard wrote:Today, expert pundits are theorizing that the Council will reach a consensus in two days at the earliest. Today is not the last day.

Hmm. Unless we've missed something, Okaros is lone wolf, which makes his parity pretty damn hard. But "two days at earliest" with 9 survivors = 2 more lynches & at least 1 more maul.

This puts us at 6 remaining & the largest surviving faction aiming for parity can only be 3 people wide. If Okaros was able to swing a 4 way block on Antipater, at least one of his friends is freelance.

More in a bit,

7z7

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 27 May 2014, 14:13:47

A golden ticket:

Okaros wrote:
7-zark-7 wrote:I hope we can speak frankly. What kind of agreement would you be interested in? I'd be interested in reinforcing my dungeon walls against attack.

More in a bit,

7z7

(PS, nice RP this round - kudos)

It seems to me that we both may have a concern about rats devouring all of our foodstuffs. Hungry minions do crappy work and complain a lot, and executing them just eats away at my pool-side siesta time.

I think your dungeon and my factory could probably set aside our differences until that problem is dealt with, yes? Profit for us both?

((
So, brass tacks:
Unless my analysis is horribly off you're not a psychopath. You're probably Vampirian, but I'll admit there's a slim chance you're Nightis. You've done an excellent job of masking your allegiance this game. :)

Regardless of which one you belong to, if you haven't caught the hint rekard gave today about there being 5 non-psychopath factions in the game you should take a look the start of the day again.

Up until now my plan has been to maul everyone down equally in order to maximize my chances of securing a 1v1 victory. But if there's a fifth faction I worry that the existing teams each have/had a fifth-faction spy embedded in them and that by mauling everyone down equally I'm setting that faction up for a win.

So, since I have an alliance of convenience with Sikrit I propose we eliminate Nightis. Or, if you're actually Nightis I'd propose we eliminate all of Vampirian.

We can then examine their entrails, see if evidence of the fifth faction turns up and talk tomorrow. I can and will use the maul to clip their wings once we identify them. :twisted:

If you agree, simply tell me who *not* to murder tonight and vote for someone on the other faction. Optionally, bring your teammate with you on the vote. I'll try and talk Sikrit into joining you on whoever you choose to vote for, they seem scared/paranoid enough that it shouldn't be too hard.

And thanks, I've been waiting patiently for the right time to bust out an Oompa Loompa song and I'm glad it finally arrived. :lol:
))

That he's looking for allies implies that his hand isn't as strong as it could be, further supporting the small faction theory. Or it's a fishing expedition looking for you.

More in a bit,

7z7

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 27 May 2014, 14:47:17

This just in from Furin:

FurinMirado wrote:Well here I am, so here's what I know about the Nightis Darksiders:

Stigmata - Nightis Darksider & Wolf
MaxFrost - Nightis Darksider
ThatPJ - Converted to Nightis Darksiders

That means there are still two around, possibly 3 if they got another conversion. If I had to guess I would say Hellheart and Simple Simon are the two most likely. This is based on what I know and the voting record.

Per our arrangement, I have no intention of voting for you today. If things go well I won't be voting for you tomorrow either.

I agree with his logic that there are 2 remaining Nightis Darksiders (we started with 4 and a conversion option) - I'm working this up into a table for the HR thread, trying to clean it for shared analysis in the day thread

More in a bit,

7z7

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 27 May 2014, 17:39:59

TW,

I'll be around to snipe, not comfortable with you being tied with anyone at this stage of the game. If you stay on HH, I will join you.

More in a bit,

7z7

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 27 May 2014, 17:56:47

swinging to HH in 4 minutes.

More in a bit,

7z7

Return to “Vampirian Mirrorless”