Day 3 - The Chickens of Repute

System
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Re: Day 3 - The Chickens of Repute

Postby System » 27 Jun 2014, 15:47:39

Caracalla wrote:
Valerian wrote:Wonder no more, cuz I am chicken. Now make the right choice. Notice how no one is coming to my rescue, sir of the ugly name. I do wonder now about you. With so few days of useful chicken information you throw the excuse " I may have suspects tomorrow". You sir are full of fox.

You only vote so your fox buddies stay safe. Now guess what kind of fox I'm talking about. Hihihihi.
My suspect would be the chicken pointing a wing at you that to me reads as one who has talked with the gods and has been given special information. Now perhaps I'm being lead astray by their post which is why if you happen to not be a fox I'll likely push for them tomorrow. An additional reason for voting on you is that when in the lynch lead you decided to switch off on your singleton vote only to give someone a 2nd vote when there were three other people at 3 votes which would have put you into a tie. Also the fact that the person you are basically throwing away you vote on at the moment is the one that dropped the hints sure seems like someone who wants to remove a possible Seer from the game which sure doesn't seem a very pro-chicken action.

Making things up is such a wonderful skill. Until you mentioned it, I had no idea he provided such hints, even if they really are. If he is indeed the seer why would you foolishly expose that guess? Why didn't you refrain from that information? If he's a seer, he has not seered me, for I am a chicken. And you would be a fool for lynching a chicken and exposing a fool giving seer hints. Which makes me believe you are fox, as a chicken wouldn't foolishly expose who he thinks it's a seer today. He would keep him hidden. If you're a chicken a offer a palm to your face.

Also you are falling for the fallacy of the auto defense. Had I voted for someone else, or even someone of the top choices, I would be a next target for an extra vote, or to make my bandwagon fly into space. But I am no such fool, and I prefer the flight to lay low as I am a pure chicken with no allies whatsoever. Not even cults want me to team up.

Caracalla
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Postby Caracalla » 27 Jun 2014, 15:52:43

His hints weren't exactly subtle at all and I would have assumed that anyone reading his post would have come to the same conclusions. I can't help it that you aren't paying attention to what chickens post.

System
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby System » 27 Jun 2014, 15:57:35

I'm sorry you are too naive to actually believe that he would openly expose himself as a seer so soon in the game with those "not exactly subtle" hints. If it is too good to be true, then he is not. Keep being foxy and falling for bait.

If he's a seer, he is a fool, and so are you for believing. When I wake up as a chicken, remember how naive you were.

Marius
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Marius » 27 Jun 2014, 15:58:01

I would rather get rid of Diocletian than Valerian.

Sorry for the last minute vote. I am trying to get in sooner but just have not been able to recently

System
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby System » 27 Jun 2014, 15:59:29

Diocletian

SHODAN
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby SHODAN » 27 Jun 2014, 15:59:39

The last-minute buildup on me should tell you everything you need to know about my loyalties.

Valerian

System
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby System » 27 Jun 2014, 16:01:04

Caracalla is certainly dumb. Remember tomorrow fellow chicken. Oh how destiny is handled by the poor of the mind.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Postby Clearasday » 27 Jun 2014, 16:01:13

The Hammer falls.
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

Return to “The Curia”