Day 5 - Murder Most Fowl

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Day 5 - Murder Most Fowl

Postby Clearasday » 29 Jun 2014, 17:15:24

Scipio was about the Foxiest chicken you'd ever laid eyes on, and the Coop had laid eyes on many a Fox in their time. They knew the difference between a Chicken and a Chicken that looked like a Fox, and a Fox that looked like a Chicken, and even a Fox pretending to be a Chicken. And since yesterday they'd learned what a Chicken pretending to be a Fox looked like. But today, today they saw the real deal. A Fox in all of his glory. The first few paled in comparison to this one. For it turned out that Foxes weren't actually all that fond of being lynched. Maybe they should have realised that. It also turned out that being in a closed room with a Fox wasn't such a good idea either.

Scipio was currently eating what was previously a chair. In its current form it was a few sticks and nothing more, and they were disappearing fast down his mouth. The Chickens thought he must have a very good reason for this but none of them had any inkling at all what it could have been. They were all too busy staring horrified at all of the Blood. And there was a lot of it. Scipio seemed to ooze blood from just about everywhere. It was in between his feathers, it was dripping from his mouth, it was on everything around him. And he seemed to want more.

A few of them wondered how they hadn't noticed the fact that he was literally a ravenous Chicken covered in Blood before. Everyone seemed to have looked over it, the senators of Pullum were among the most tolerant of all Chickenkind after all. But of course there was always that one Chicken that only now decided to declare that he'd seen the Blood all along and they all should've listened to him. They all hated that chicken and hoped that Scipio would eat him next, the git.

"BLOOD?" Screamed Scipio at the hiding Senators.

None of them seemed to know the correct response for this, so they all looked at one another hoping someone else would answer first. The Chickens were sure that if they just waited another minute or two, someone would come along to save them from the Fox, as heroes always did. They were partially right. But also completely wrong.

Scipio moved first. He hurtled towards the nearest Chicken, which unfortunately happened to be Tiberius, and took a bite right out of the unfortunate Chickens neck. Too slow to get out of the way, Tiberius decided he'd go with it, and decided to wait until the slashing and biting and decapitating stopped. Scipio took a good fifteen bites out of Tiberius before he realised there was absolutely no Blood to be had in the strange Chicken. Tiberius was empty. Of pretty much everything. His head had followed most of the room's furniture in disappearing down Scipio's jaws, but he seemed none the worse for wear. Even Scipio was puzzled, and everyone knew it took a lot to puzzle a Fox. Because they have psychic powers. Remember?

The room went silent as Tiberius turned towards Scipio, wondering what sort of horrible fight they were all about to witness, when the Hooded figures appeared. The first was moving much faster, jumping towards Tiberius and Scipio his glorious beak cleaved both in twain in a mighty stroke. Blood fountained everywhere. Scipio was happy. Scipio was dead. Tiberius was dead, although technically it looked like he had been dead a while already.

The first hooded figure knelt, exhausted at the killing he had wrought. This was a mistake. The second hooded figure reached him a moment later and the knife found his neck easily. Antony lay dead. The Foxes had struck again.

Scipio was lynched. He was played by necklessone. He was Count Cluckula of the Blood Chickens.
Tiberius has been murdered. He was played by Ozymandias. He was a Cultist from the Shambling Chickens.
Antony has been murdered. He was played by Hellheart. He was the Grand Masonic Chicken of the Masons.

Count Cluckula wrote:You are Count Cluckula, Cult leader of the Blood Chickens.

Grand Masonic Chicken wrote:You are the Grand Masonic Chicken, Cult leader of the Masons.

Beware fowlfolk, the largest faction in the game currently has 4 cultists as of today!
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Re: Day 5 - Murder Most Fowl

Postby Clearasday » 29 Jun 2014, 17:32:47

Vote Totals

Scipio (8) - Valerian, Romulus, Constantine, Caracalla, Nero, Valentinian, Hadrian, Tiberius
Valerian (6) - Antony, Sulla, Caesar, Remus, Commodus, Scipio
Romulus (4) - Domitian, Pompey, Augustus, Marius
Valerian (1) - Sulla
Marius (1) - Caligula

Scipio is lynched

[+] Vote History
Antony > Valerian
Nero > Valerian (Retracted)
Romulus > Valerian (Retracted)
Tiberius > Romulus (Retracted)
Domitian > Romulus
Sulla > Valerian
Valerian > Sulla (Retracted)
Caligula > Marius
Scipio > Romulus (Retracted)
Caesar > Valerian
Remus > Valerian
Pompey > Romulus
Augustus > Romulus
Valerian > Scipio
Romulus > Scipio
Constantine > Scipio
Commodus > Valerian
Caracalla > Scipio
Marius > Romulus
Nero > Scipio
Valentinian > Scipio
Hadrian > Scipio
Scipio > Valerian
Tiberius > Scipio

It Came Back!
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby It Came Back! » 29 Jun 2014, 22:40:12

I was going to wait until later to do this as I didn't want it to affect anyone's posting. But, seeing as how there has been zero posts thus far; I don't feel bad about it anymore. Besides, CAD should be getting up relatively soon anyway.

*VIGILATE PECKING of Valerian*

*CAD, please feel free to pretty this up upon your confirmation of the Vigilante hit*

Engineering
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Engineering » 29 Jun 2014, 23:50:42

Oh snap. They're dropping like flies.

Waste Management
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Waste Management » 30 Jun 2014, 01:26:28

Excellent, one horrible beast falls today!

Now let's finally, collectively, put an end to his cohort, Romulus. Seriously, guys, enough is enough here.
By my will, it is done.

Engineering
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Engineering » 30 Jun 2014, 01:28:13

Cohort? You'll have to run that one by me again.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 30 Jun 2014, 01:52:33

The senators crowded around the slain Valerian. How had one Chicken done that with just his beak? It was impressive, it was inhumane, it was totally unexpected. But the worst bit was when Valerian decided to get back up, and Valentinian felt the need to peck him to death all over again. And again. And again and again. But you know what Chickens say, 'Fifth time lucky', and this time the rotting corpse of Valerian stayed down.

Valerian has been violently pecked to death. He was played by Rekard. He was a Shambling Chicken.

Engineering
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Engineering » 30 Jun 2014, 02:24:27

Domitian wrote:Excellent, one horrible beast falls today!

Now let's finally, collectively, put an end to his cohort, Romulus. Seriously, guys, enough is enough here.

You didn't even know his role. I mean, imagine if he had turned out a non inducted chicken. You would have the most ridiculous argument for voting for me. How could you know that your statement wasn't about to find you beak deep in boiled stew?

Even so, how do you come to the conclusion of cohort? The battle between us has been the central theme for 2 days. When we finally did agree I explicitly said that it wasn't out of a renewed sense of camaraderie but that of mutual disdain.

Whilst we're here. Could you elaborate more on your voting habits? So far all I have seen you do is vote obscenely safe and unexplained.

Let's see if we can motivate some discussion here, Domitian
Last edited by Engineering on 30 Jun 2014, 15:00:33, edited 1 time in total.

Waste Management
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Waste Management » 30 Jun 2014, 03:00:09

Romulus wrote:Even so, how do you come to the conclusion of cohort? The battle between us has been the central theme for 2 days. When we finally did agree I explicitly said that it wasn't out of a renewed sense of camaraderie but that of mutual disdain.

Whilst we're here. Could you elaborate more on your voting habits? So far all I have seen you do is vote obscenely safe and unexplained.

I don't believe continually pushing the player I see as most threatening as safe or unexplained...

Subject: Day 4 - Finally, a Fox! wrote:
Domitian wrote:Scholars, draw me some charts. Start from the most recent travesty, work back, and color those most suspicious with the very red of the innocent blood they've spilled.
[+] 3
Diocletian -6- Caesar06, Romulus11, Cincinnatus12, Valentinian20, Marius21, Valerian22
Valerian -6- Nero07, Hadrian08, Constantine10, Remus15, Caracalla19, Diocletian23
Romulus -3- Domitian01, Pompey13, Commodus16
Hadrian -3- Sulla05, Antony09, Tiberius17
Constantine -1- Cicero14, Valerian18
Marius -1- Caligula02
Caesar -1- Scipio04
Nero -0- Valerian03

[+] 2
Scipio -4- Valerian02, Romulus04, Marius18, Cato19
Cato -4- Pompey05, Augustus12, Tiberius17, Diocletian20
Trajan -3- Antony07, Constantine08, Hadrian14
Diocletian -3- Remus01, Nero13, Valentinian15
Constantine -2- Domitian03, Cincinnatus09
Valerian -2- Caesar06, Caracalla16
Romulus -1- Cicero10
Caligula -1- Trajan11

[+] 1
Pompey -3- Caracalla06, Hadrian15, Caesar21
Agrippa -3- Cincinnatus02, Cato07, Scipio23
Nero -3- Remus08, Valentinian09, Marius24
Remus -3- Romulus01, Nero12, Trajan25
Caracalla -3- Pompey13, Diocletian22, Valerian26
Antony -2- Cicero04, Tiberius10
Romulus -2- Antony03, Domitian11
Hadrian -2- Sulla16, Augustus20
Augustus -1- Valerian05, Caligula18
Cincinnatus -1- Constantine17
Cato -1- Commodus19
Domitian -0- Scipio14

If we take the string of red on 3 to indicate some, if not all, of those bloody folks working together, then 1 looks like a very nice spread for such folks who would have begun these proceedings with knowledge of each other, and 2 looks like half the team getting aggressive while the other half hides.

So, I think it's time we stop letting this savages slip by, keep pushing Valerian, but let's push some of the others too, which once again shall find me pecking at Romulus.

You've voted together on 3 out of 4 days. We now know that Scipio (neckless) was a named member of a cult, so presumably its leader, since others just say cultist. We also know that Valerian (rekard) and Tiberius (Ozy) were members of the same cult, Shambling Chickens, who's leader has not been found yet. You and Valerian pushed Scipio on Day 2, likely simply because he wasn't in your cult. You then both suddenly push Scipio hard again on Day 4, to essentially save Valerian. The only time Tiberius voted for you, day 4, he retracts to help you both kill Scipio and save Valerian.

I know you didn't really need that explained, but thanks for helping me articulate it better for the others.

edit: in case others don't look at the charts again, I forgot to include how you also both killed Docletian, a vanilla chicken, on Day 3.
By my will, it is done.

Engineering
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Engineering » 30 Jun 2014, 03:15:38

Domitian wrote:You and Valerian pushed Scipio on Day 2, likely simply because he wasn't in your cult.

The actual reason was that he was one of only two people to swap his vote on day 1 and he did so to kill a chicken aligned power role. I may not have had the strongest of arguments implicating him originally but the enthusiasm he defended himself with on just day 2 gave me the courage of my convictions.

Domitian wrote:You then both suddenly push Scipio hard again on Day 4, to essentially save Valerian.

It was also to save myself. I was not winning the vote at that point in time but I was almost certain Valerian was not aligned with the village. I also knew that this particular TWG has a history of people turning up to vote at the literal 11th hour. I did not want to be 1 vote behind him with 15 minutes to go for fear his fellows could dog pile me. I was also sure of Scipio's guilt after having more days to think over my original suspicion and concluded that I would either:
1) Kill Scipio as a villager then be totally sure the Constantine/Valerian sideshow was utter bollocks.
2) Kill Scipio as a cultist and then refocus on Valerian with renewed vim and vigour.

Domitian wrote:The only time Tiberius voted for you, day 4, he retracts to help you both kill Scipio and save Valerian.

The fact that Tiberius helped me to kill a cultist is no concern of mine.

Edit: Also prior to the Scipio switch, I had 2 out of 6 of my votes from, now, known cultists. You would hope that if I were a cultist then the local village population wouldn't be so far off the scent.

Nutrient Management
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Nutrient Management » 30 Jun 2014, 05:49:14

Thank you, Valentinian.

retracted-was-Constantine has surely been corrupted by this point.
Last edited by Nutrient Management on 30 Jun 2014, 15:43:08, edited 1 time in total.

Hadrian
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Hadrian » 30 Jun 2014, 06:08:56

Cuillère!!!!

I mean, spooooooooon!

Thank you, Valentinian, for slaying the accursed Brainchild! No longer will he vex this fair City! Who would have imagined that rekard was hiding in the guise of Valerian? At least now I can scratch one off my vengeance list, and the City has the Tick back to protect it!

(Seriously, though, thanks for killing Valerian. He really needed to go.)

Constantine
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Constantine » 30 Jun 2014, 06:09:14

HOLY CLUCKING SQUACK BALLS! Is EVERYONE a cultist? Are the foxes even REAL?

Probably, and probably not. It's a little unclear.

What do you mean it's unclear? Don't you think we should be making it clear? I think we need some serious clarity. I'm just saying that if things were more clear then maybe just maybe we'd be able to get out of this alive.

More in a bit,

Constantine
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Constantine » 30 Jun 2014, 06:23:36

Remus wrote:Thank you, Valentinian.

Constantine has surely been corrupted by this point.

Look here you impertinent little cluck, if you want to continue down this road and kill the only hope that any real chickens have left, then by all means go for it. There was a scuffle outside my door last night. Either I was protected, or there was a fight for my services. I know not which. Today I could have suggested Valerian, had he not been clucked to death. So now I have nothing today beyond a burning desire to see these cults burn.

More in a bit,

Engineering
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Engineering » 30 Jun 2014, 06:28:36

Constantine wrote:a burning desire to see these cults burn.

Subliminally getting people to vote for Nero are we?

Constantine
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Constantine » 30 Jun 2014, 06:31:30

If that's how you want to vote, it's a free country.

Geez John, he's really reading what he wants to see into this.

More in a bit,

Hadrian
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Hadrian » 30 Jun 2014, 07:01:03

Remus wrote:Constantine has surely been corrupted by this point.

Clearly, you've all been corrupted and I'm the only sane one here, and when The Tick is the only sane person in the room, then you're really in a pickle.

Now that we've taken care of Brainchild, shall we track down The Terror next, or do we go after Chairface himself?

Oh hey, it's Pineapple Pokopo! He's been lurking around the background, knocking out rivals left and right, setting the stage for his Pokoponesian army! Let's take him, Arthur!

Arthur? Where are you buddy? Ah, never mind.

Spoooooo(Cincinnatus) retractedoooon!
Last edited by Hadrian on 30 Jun 2014, 16:00:05, edited 1 time in total.

Nero
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Nero » 30 Jun 2014, 08:15:39

Romulus wrote:
Constantine wrote:a burning desire to see these cults burn.

Subliminally getting people to vote for Nero are we?

Jeez, you burn down a city one time and suddenly everything fire-related points at you.

That was a very productive night and morning, fellow senators, and it points to the existence of an awful lot of cults. By my count we've got:

1. Chickens of Repute (2 dead, including Leader)
2. Blood Chickens (1 dead, the Leader)
3. Shambling Chickens (2 dead)
4. Mason Chickens (1 dead, the Leader)

and for all that we still got a note today about the largest cult having 4 members. Much hunting remains.

I think it's downright silly to propose we kill our Seer. Is he a target for conversion by one of these cults? Absolutely. It looks like he got a night message to that effect, and since our Watchful Chicken's demise, conflicting conversions are more likely than a protection. Could he be lying about that? Absolutely. But look even in a cult the Seer is useful, because the other cults will be more interested in killing each other than killing chickens (at least for a while). More likely he just sits there as a delicious target for the cults to play tug of war with. Let them try and compete with each other for the same person. That means they're not growing!

His days are numbered anyway because whoever's floating around with that night kill is going to try and eliminate him. I bet that's why Hellheart-as-Antony got murdered last night, given how reminiscent of Hellheart's last RP our Seer's posts have been.

So who else can we target? I'm torn on the Domitian-Romulus front--vote analysis seems iffy in this kind of a game, but I'm not prepared to dismiss it. I'm actually more interested in the players that have gone completely under the radar, especially the ones that have missed votes (which I personally find very annoying):
Commodus
Caligula
Augustus
Cicero
Cincinnatus

And the people that have been diligent with their votes but not said much else:
Pompey
Marius

Both those things raise suspicion to me. Hadrian proposed Cincinnatus which is a fine choice of the seven. Let's make it two with Cicero Redacted and see if we can get them talking.
Last edited by Nero on 30 Jun 2014, 15:22:07, edited 1 time in total.

Engineering
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Engineering » 30 Jun 2014, 08:56:18

On the point of seers, it is entirely possible that someone who thinks they are a seer is actually not as helpful as they first thought.

I will give you an example with a bold, potentially revealing and either catastrophic (for me) or hilarious consequence depending on whether or not a now growing assumption is true. Though the results may be demonstrative.

I was given a role as a seer. It was a seer to differentiate the animal of the person I seered. Everyone I have seered is a chicken. Quelle surprise? If there are no foxes then my role is totally useless. I can imagine Clearasday receiving my desperate pms for information laughing his fucking head off at the fact that the response is essentially a message saying, "yes that person is still playing you idiot".

He's a cruel man.

Edit: grammar
Last edited by Engineering on 30 Jun 2014, 10:27:11, edited 2 times in total.

Constantine
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Constantine » 30 Jun 2014, 09:19:25

(( that's hilarious ))

More in a bit,

Caligula
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Postby Caligula » 30 Jun 2014, 10:53:23

Marius

xXBlueSunXx
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby xXBlueSunXx » 30 Jun 2014, 13:03:55

Caligula, when the discussion starts to focus on people who vote without explanation, it's time to change the way to cast your votes.

OOC: Sorry for missing the weekend vote. I was too busy writing my autobiography, The Joys of Being Ravebomb.

Caesar
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Caesar » 30 Jun 2014, 13:09:07

Well we kind of let slip the foxes/not-foxes of war there, on "each other".

I am not at all sure of the best course of action here. I am also of the mind that there are no foxes at all. Reviewing some of Clearasdays framing seems to further reinforce this. Although there could have been just 1 to start I suppose - tends to be how foxes in henhouses go, and with that in mind even with our murderous rampage it is not particularly likely that we would find a fox.

I was going to go after Valerian again, but he is dead and I have to pick someone... I hate to pursue someone because of their good analysis, but it seems almost too good... Also I really have no idea of the best course here.

Yond Domitian has a lean and hungry look; He thinks too much: such men are dangerous.

The Lazy GM
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby The Lazy GM » 30 Jun 2014, 13:17:10

I, too, wonder if there are in fact any wolfs to be found in this coop. Some faction has 4 members. Does this mean they're yet unexposed, and haven't lost any members? Or did the cults start with more than just their respective leaders?

Marius sounds like a blood chicken to me, and I can't abide that, dude.

Sulla
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Sulla » 30 Jun 2014, 13:39:48

Romulus

Engineering
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Engineering » 30 Jun 2014, 13:42:57

Still just one word?

Am I to assume then that you're Domitian's henchman saving him or is it vice versa? Is it the master saving his disciple.

Or maybe you're part of a one word cult. You can only convert if you say one word?

Augustus
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Postby Augustus » 30 Jun 2014, 13:46:39

I'm sticking with my Romulus vote from yesterday.

Constantine
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Constantine » 30 Jun 2014, 13:48:16

Domitian

Woah, how'd you come up with that? Tarot? Astrology? Bible Black?

I flipped a coin.

More in a bit,

Engineering
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Engineering » 30 Jun 2014, 13:55:42

Augustus wrote:I'm sticking with my Romulus vote from yesterday.

Ah, hello. While you're here can I get some elaboration of this.

Augustus wrote:Don't worry though, maybe we'll send your brother your way tomorrow.

What dirt do you have on Remus?

Sulla
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Sulla » 30 Jun 2014, 14:07:59

Romulus wrote:Still just one word?

This comment would make a lot more sense if any of my other posts were just one word.

I'm in the "currently driving through multiple states" cult. It's the best.

Engineering
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Engineering » 30 Jun 2014, 14:15:12

Wasn't referring to you specifically. You could have included the explanation at the time, too.

Caracalla
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Postby Caracalla » 30 Jun 2014, 14:20:07

I'd like to see what might be hiding under the feathers of Marius. On Day 3 his vote on Diocletian helped close the gap between him and Valerian giving Valerian an chance to push Diocletian over (until he tied it up at the end in the last moments). Yesterday he went with Romulus after Constantine had pointed his wing at Scipio. Not that anyone has to follow someone claiming to be a Seer of course, but perhaps trying to get someone else close to Valerian in votes.

Marius
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Marius » 30 Jun 2014, 14:27:57

Diocletian had posted almost nothing, Valerian was much more interesting. I picked the one I would not miss when he was gone.

Just like this Caligula. Between the missed vote and the one word posts, I don't think I will miss him either

Marius
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Marius » 30 Jun 2014, 14:31:29

Cincinnatus wrote:Marius sounds like a blood chicken to me, and I can't abide that, dude.

How could I be a blood chicken? I did not help the blood chicken leader when I could have yesterday.

Commodus
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Commodus » 30 Jun 2014, 14:51:32

Domitian makes a very fair point. REDACTED (Was Romulus), you shall be tested today to check for Foxycilis. Jupiter help you if you're guilty
Last edited by Commodus on 30 Jun 2014, 15:07:56, edited 1 time in total.

Engineering
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Engineering » 30 Jun 2014, 14:55:58

Commodus you are without doubt in a cult. Either that or you're intentionally obtuse.

I'm half tempted to let you kill me too. Then the non contributors will get attention focused on them when I turn up village aligned.

Marius

It Came Back!
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby It Came Back! » 30 Jun 2014, 15:00:23

Marius. I half rememberone of the cultists calling him a vampire.

Edited: Included link. Valerian is the one who called him a vampire - before the cult group was exposed.

Commodus
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Commodus » 30 Jun 2014, 15:09:40

My, my, I missed the part when Romulus pledged (animal) seer... if that's the case then you're off my list, even though I consider the early vote analysis really compelling...Moving my vote to Caligula in the meantime

It Came Back!
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby It Came Back! » 30 Jun 2014, 15:11:17

Romulus wrote:On the point of seers, it is entirely possible that someone who thinks they are a seer is actually not as helpful as they first thought.

I will give you an example with a bold, potentially revealing and either catastrophic (for me) or hilarious consequence depending on whether or not a now growing assumption is true. Though the results may be demonstrative.

I was given a role as a seer. It was a seer to differentiate the animal of the person I seered. Everyone I have seered is a chicken. Quelle surprise? If there are no foxes then my role is totally useless. I can imagine Clearasday receiving my desperate pms for information laughing his fucking head off at the fact that the response is essentially a message saying, "yes that person is still playing you idiot".

He's a cruel man.

Edit: grammar

Assuming this is true, I don't see why you wouldn't have revealed who you'd seered on what days.

Engineering
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Engineering » 30 Jun 2014, 15:15:05

Hadrian is a chicken and I only got to use it from night 4 on.

Nero
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Nero » 30 Jun 2014, 15:20:24

Valentinian wrote:Marius. I half rememberone of the cultists calling him a vampire.

Edited: Included link. Valerian is the one who called him a vampire - before the cult group was exposed.

I wouldn't put too much stock in that. It was an obscure reference, and not made very well. There's cause for taking a close look at Marius but that's not one of them.

(Now watch, he'll flip Blood Chicken and I'll look like I was protecting him. :roll: That'd be just the way of things.)

I'm disappointed neither Cicero nor Cincinnatus caught any steam, but at least they're talking now. Caligula, on the other hand, is not.

Marius
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Marius » 30 Jun 2014, 15:25:05

Is the surge of votes on me a cult protecting someone? I think I am being picked on because I don't have anyone to defend me. :(

Engineering
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Engineering » 30 Jun 2014, 15:28:30

I have voted for you because today is not the day I die.

Hadrian
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Hadrian » 30 Jun 2014, 15:39:10

Romulus wrote:Hadrian is a chicken and I only got to use it from night 4 on.

Sans déc je suis un poulet.

Merde!

Qu'el-qu a encore appuyé le bouton de français lycéeaise!

C'était le GM, n'est-ce pas?

Fuck.

[+] Le Traduction
No shit I'm a chicken.

Oh, shit.

Someone pressed the "High School French" button again!

It was that omnipotent and benevolent being, he of whom the angels sing paeans and Victoria's Secret models fantasize about, right?

Darn it.

Nutrient Management
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Nutrient Management » 30 Jun 2014, 15:44:51

I'll make the switch to Caligula, although neither of the two frontrunners have much in the way of posting history. Caligula had something on Day 1 - lots of helpful vote tallies that seem to have disappeared, almost as though they've been replaced in a private setting.

Caligula
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Postby Caligula » 30 Jun 2014, 15:47:00

Cicero wrote:Caligula, when the discussion starts to focus on people who vote without explanation, it's time to change the way to cast your votes.

OOC: Sorry for missing the weekend vote. I was too busy writing my autobiography, The Joys of Being Ravebomb.

Don't care. I've got too much going on right now to post much. So lynching me would probably be doing me a service. You should expect a lot of one word posts from me going forward. But, I think I owe you all an explanation so here it is.

FWIW, the day I missed a vote was my own damn fault. I should have thrown out a vote earlier but I wanted to see how people were voting before I did anything. Then I went out that evening thinking I'd be back before EOD and forgot that it ended at 7pm EST. So like I said, my own damn fault.

My motivation for voting Marius is mostly gut feeling and, specifically today, an experiment to see who responds. The votes cast to save Marius have been really obvious so...success! Take him down and we can find at least one additional cultist.

Also FWIW, I would have made a good convert prior to today. I'm almost offended that no one has tried.

Now back to your regularly scheduled one word posts.

Hadrian
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Hadrian » 30 Jun 2014, 15:52:29

Caligula wrote:Also FWIW, I would have made a good convert prior to today. I'm almost offended that no one has tried.

Moi aussi...

(couine, couine, couine)

[+] vraiment-question-mark
Me too.

qq. ~~;_;~~~

pompey
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby pompey » 30 Jun 2014, 15:57:57

Hadrian has sent me on a quest, to fetch a Shrubbery
No one cared who I was until I put on the mobile emitter

Hadrian
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Hadrian » 30 Jun 2014, 15:59:14

Pompey wrote:Hadrian has sent me on a quest, to fetch a Shrubbery

Je ne suis pas un Ka-night! Je suis Le Tick!!!!

Pompey.

Return to “The Curia”