Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Hadrian's Diary

Postby Hadrian » 27 Jun 2014, 06:10:56

The spice melange, it's so cinnamon sweet,
I put it on most everything I eat.
It's addictive, too,
And don't it make my brown eyes blue?

This thread is dedicated to the strange visions that pop into my head evey night.

Hadrian
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Re: Hadrian's Diary

Postby Hadrian » 27 Jun 2014, 06:25:12

Night 1

My nightly trek into the realm of Lord Morpheus leads me to believe that my new body is ill-suited for the task. I slept poorly. My dreams were drab and gray, and I can remember nothing except for a brief musical interlude where Tiberius was prancing across the roof of the barn, wrapped in a rainbow-colored boa. As shed the boa feather-by-feather, he proudly proclaimed to the world that he was one hundred percent chicken.

Then I woke up.

Hadrian
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Hadrian » 27 Jun 2014, 19:37:48

Night 2

Tonight's journey lead me into the strangest of places, the sound booth at the Local Public Radio station, here in The City. Constantine sat, preening in his overstuffed chair, lobbing me softball question after softball question. I'm pretty sure he was wearing a feather-piece. That bird has a beak for radio....

Hadrian
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Hadrian » 27 Jun 2014, 19:48:38

Night 3

Tonight I find myself in the grandest of carnivals, with chicks running from ride to ride, their mothers fussing along right behind them. Gay music fills my ears, and my beak is drawn to the smell of deep-fried cornborers. On a whim, I decide to take a ride on Mr. Tweedy's Pie Maker, despite the terrifying screams coming from within. Am I not rooster enough? Of course!

Scipio happily takes my ticket, but is that a smile or a sneer? I don't have enough time to think about it, though, because as the car rounds the first bend, I'm assaulted by the smell, the taste, the redness... the blood.

The blood.

The blood.

Return to “In the Wings”