Night 0 - MonoMasonMeeting

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Night 0 - MonoMasonMeeting

Postby Clearasday » 23 Jun 2014, 17:19:06

For too long have the cults been allowed free-reign over the village. Your Order has been created to combat the Cults directly by converting those pure and true of heart to the way of the Village. You may not rest until the Cults lie dead.

Abilities
Your faction has the power to convert one person to your cause each night. Each day (starting on day1) all members of your faction will vote democratically in this thread on who to convert to your faction. You must target a Main Account (Not a Masked One).
If the target is not in a cult, they will join your Order.
If the target is in a cult, you will murder them instead.
If the target is a cult leader, you will murder them but one of your Order will at random will die bringing them down.

Members of your faction are NOT immune to conversion.

Please Note: Main Accounts are the only ones allowed to post in here. Keep your Masked Accounts for the main thread.

You are Village aligned and win with them when all threats to the village are eliminated.
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Re: Night 0 - MonoMasonMeeting

Postby Hellheart » 23 Jun 2014, 22:05:21

If we target a player along with another cult, I assume it's a coinflip to see who wins. If they win, do we just murder the guy that night?

If I target a cult leader on Night 1, do we both die (potentially ending both cults)?

These first couple conversions are very tricky, because I need a couple members for safety but I need to target players that are both useful and unlikely to be Night 1 conversion targets. Most likely Ryvvn or That PJ for my first conversion.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Re: Night 0 - MonoMasonMeeting

Postby Clearasday » 24 Jun 2014, 04:18:32

Hellheart wrote:1.If we target a player along with another cult, I assume it's a coinflip to see who wins.

2.If they win, do we just murder the guy that night?

If I target a cult leader on Night 1, do we both die (potentially ending both cults)?

1. You don't know exactly how this works.
2. This is likely
3. Not all cult leaders will cost you a mason, only certain ones. You would both die, but I won't say whether the cults would end.
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

Return to “Behind the Curtain”