Night 1 - Your first choice

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Night 1 - Your first choice

Postby Clearasday » 24 Jun 2014, 16:15:52

The senate has gathered, and you are hidden among them. They didn't ask for your help, and they may not want it, but nevertheless you are here. If you can just catch enough people on their own before your enemies do, you might be able to make them see reason. You might be able to save this clutch of chicks from the clutches of the Cults.
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Re: Night 1 - Your first choice

Postby Hellheart » 24 Jun 2014, 17:29:36

I know what you mean. I needed to muck around in Excel to make a subroutine that would replace the incredibly slow array functions that tracked voters and vote totals. As a plus, it automatically sorts that sheet too.

...And now I set it up to break if run from the two general sheets. Otherwise if it's on the wrong per-day sheet it'll simply swap to the appropriate Data sheet, run the subroutine, and then switch back to the current sheet. Makes tallying super, super easy since I automatically track retractions and all of the tallies are instantly and correctly filled as I key in votes.

I kind of know how I'm going to fit conversion factions into my automatic faction color tally code, but I'll save that for tomorrow or Thursday :lol:
Last edited by Hellheart on 24 Jun 2014, 21:38:11, edited 1 time in total.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 24 Jun 2014, 21:35:00

I'll be working when this day ends, which will make things very difficult if a bunch of votes move at EOD. I don't think the votes will go my way because I imagine several people are trying to snipe strong players like Ozymandias, but you never know.

And then there's Zark, who just slapped his damn signature on his puppet account. You know he's probably not a cult leader :P

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 24 Jun 2014, 21:53:54

[+] Early Conversion List Elimination Exercise Training - EC1337
Players that are high-value early conversion targets for strategic purposes:

• Admetus
  • DOM
  • ~Furin (depending on workload)
  • Ozymandias
  • rekard
  • ~Ryvvn (depending on how well he hides)

Other players that are high-value conversion targets because of how well they can hide while still contributing:

• Necklessone
  • Omega
  • sphenodont
  • Visigoth

Remaining Players:

• Aldax
  • Antipater
  • BlindSniper83
  • dferrantino
  • meta4
  • Mister E. Meat
  • Ravebomb
  • Smirker
  • Snake
  • stigmata
  • That PJ
  • twdog
  • Wasabi
  • 7-zark-7

Doesn't leave me with much. Wasabi would be a good surprise pick, but I'm not sure how much time he can put into this. I need someone to bounce my ideas off of since early busywork won't do much with this format. I don't think many players will opt for That PJ over a reasonably stealthy Ryvvn...but I think Zark's signature might chase EVERYONE off of him and I could snatch him for free.

Unless somebody else is thinking the same thing. Naturally. Or he's actually a cult leader and just being totally insane.

The fun part is trying to pick up the high-value players after a couple of nights, since they're almost certainly coming from another team. There's a lot of risk in nabbing one early, but teams that don't have somebody who can chart and tally need to get that from somewhere.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 24 Jun 2014, 22:04:49

Eh, fuck it. If I end up failing and killing him instead, I know I'll have taken away the conversion of a very tricksy cult indeed. Or a cult with 2+ starting players. Or a cult where the leader isn't paying attention to anything, I suppose.

Plus, it would give me a reason to RP in here so I can take some of the edge off!

RETRACTED Zark ---> That PJ

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 25 Jun 2014, 08:43:38

Early focus needs to be on converting people that are likely not going to be stolen, then moving to usefulness. I need members more than I need anything else. Although I risk hitting a cult leader doing this.

Convert Wasabi ---> Aldax

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 25 Jun 2014, 09:59:31

There was more to the death of Maximus than anyone was letting on. There's no way a fox could have done this - none of his bits are chewed off, for Zeus's sake. No, this was an inside job, and I was going to need some help. Problem is, the Senators were running around like a bunch of chickens. Some of them were playing dumb, but I didn't have the leverage to make them squawk. I was going to have to resort to truly desperate measures.

I know that some senators have a thing for a young man in a tight toga... ... ...*ahem* that's the gossip anyway. I'm no stranger to disguises and I'm certainly no stranger to seduction, but this getup was ridiculous. I'd never have gone out there without the mask - a Private Eye has a reputation to uphold, after all.

Return to “Behind the Curtain”