Night 3 - Not so reputed now is he?

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Night 3 - Not so reputed now is he?

Postby Clearasday » 26 Jun 2014, 17:21:53

Well done brave Masons, oh how the mighty Chickens of Repute must quiver at your hands. You have successfully proven your Order is both competent and actually useful in the city. Sure you did originally go in there only looking to talk with him, but how could you talk to one such as he?
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Re: Night 3 - Not so reputed now is he?

Postby Hellheart » 26 Jun 2014, 18:18:04

(( Wow, really happy that we didn't lose somebody there. Convert Aldax ---> Blindsniper for now.

I would've trusted your read on Zark, but obviously it ended up not mattering in the end. Plus he may have been MEM's Night 1 Conversion :shock: .

Largest cult having 3 players means that either every other cult failed their conversion, or one cult stole from the only other that made a conversion. It's entirely possible that there may be one or more powerful cults that have an every-other-day conversion mechanic too. ))

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 26 Jun 2014, 23:11:17

Wasabi wrote:Zark's masked account is almost certainly Cato, by the way. We've been friends a long time, and I doubt that someone would be going the They Might Be Giants route when attempting to spoof his posting style. I wonder who Constantine is, then?

If it isn't a post restriction or a player with a very distinctive posting style that feels he had no other choice, then it's probably sphenodont. He's pulled off the multiple-voices thing pretty well in the past and while Zark gets a lot of suspicion in a normal wolf game, he usually makes it quite far in team games.

Not gonna RP today because we didn't get the conversion so there's not a whole lot I can do without it feeling forced. Boo.

At least our cult mechanic means that puppet account speculation is just for fun. We skip all that bullshit and go after the real deal.

Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Wasabi » 27 Jun 2014, 12:29:58

No Objections to Aldax > Blindsniper. Let's think about trying to bring in Visigoth soonish, too.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 27 Jun 2014, 12:50:34

Visigoth is potentially already a cult member given his mis-post in the main thread. There's plenty of other reasons for that to happen, but far and away the most likely one is that he was chatting on or catching up in a cult forum and forgot to switch to his puppet account before he posted.

That said, I'm not averse to targeting him eventually. But if we actually pull off a conversion today, I think we need to consider sniping a couple of very strong team game players before we do anything else. Ozymandias obviously, and at least one of Admetus/DOM/rekard.

The main advantage of doing that first is that when we target the same player as another cult across the whole of this game, we need to always be the second one to target him. The more players we have, the higher the risk that one of them gets pulled away. Then he'll spill the beans and that could easily ruin us...although I'm thinking it's entirely possible that at least a couple of cults target puppet account names so it would be difficult for them to capitalize.

Return to “Behind the Curtain”