Night 2 - Blood and feathers

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Night 2 - Blood and feathers

Postby Clearasday » 25 Jun 2014, 18:01:17

Your conversion was successful and your family has grown in strength, but you do not yet have the power to topple the Senate. You must find more allies.
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Re: Night 2 - Blood and feathers

Postby That PJ » 25 Jun 2014, 18:24:28

Well howdy there. Anyone got a tall glass of blood? I'm feeling a bit parched.
PJ's general resignation towards fate is good enough. -Okaros
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 25 Jun 2014, 19:37:51

I don't have any glasses, but I do have this handy tray of plump leeches.

I am, after all, a polite host.

We should probably also avoid mentioning our masks in the senate for the time being. While I'd like to think you're here for the long run, I've been burned by fickle relationships in the past. Less exposure for both of us this way.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 26 Jun 2014, 04:04:37

Agreed. It's day 2 and I've already been in two cults, so... Anything's possible. And unless you were told we're immune to conversion, we are probably not.

I am obviously interested in anything you can tell me about our capabilities without compromising your position should I be pulled away. My last cult was not vanilla conversion, and I do not expect this one is either. A trade of intel for intel? Knowing what I was is probably only useful as a gauge of what's left out there at this point, but it's useful nonetheless.

Unless my own conversion attempt mysteriously succeeded, which would be... awwwkward.

Anyway, I'm not sure how to approach strategy at this point. We can't coordinate in the day thread, so what's left?
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 26 Jun 2014, 13:42:23

My hand is pretty weak, so I'll give you all the information I have (thought most of it is in the Day 0 post). I'm immune to conversion, my cultists are not. We win if we reach 50% of the population. I have a nightly power to recruit new members. If I die that goes away, but it sounds like the cult will still be around as a faction.

For now, I'm fine with a place to bounce ideas and thoughts off each other. And an emergency group to fall back on in case of danger; I know keeping my mask a secret isn't worth it if I'm about to die.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 26 Jun 2014, 13:43:49

Also, any thoughts about potential recruits?

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 26 Jun 2014, 14:18:12

Oh, a nightly conversion. Nice. Mine was every other day, and on off-nights I'd have a nightkill. Clearly I was not immune to conversion.

It'd been my plan to recruit dferrantino. Had been tossing the idea of Ryvvn around in my head as well. I'd been leery of recruiting people that might be high-profile conversions for others, but then realized my failed conversion rule made it best to target high-profile players (because when it failed, they'd just die instead).

Your rules may make it worth your time to do otherwise.

DOM is also a popular conversion game choice, as I understand it.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 26 Jun 2014, 15:27:18

Alright, since we're at about half an hour until end of day, I'll go with dferrantino to get something out there. Assuming I have any say in the matter (not sure if it's a group or necklessone-only decision).

Feel free to counter my vote if you have a better notion, by the way. Just don't want to miss the night action.

Return to “Under the Floorboards”