Clearasday/Hellheart PMs

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353

Clearasday/Hellheart PMs

Postby Omega » 17 Oct 2013, 17:54:53

Lore, you have shown honor in surviving in this harsh environment. Honor is not something the others understand. But I do. It is what we Klingons strive for with every fibre of our being. Join me, and together, we can rule the galaxy as Father and Sociopath. Join me, it is... your destiny.

No wait that's Star Wars, hang on, I'll get it this time.

Hellheart, we didn't ask for those frakkers to blow up our Moon. We sure as hell didn't ask for them to kill the other Klingons and Sociopaths. But if there's one thing you can be sure of, its that we turned our factions lustful eyes away from you at every moment. By Artemis we gave you the most watertight alibi day in and day out. Slowly but surely the Klingons began to understand, as I always understood, that having a badass wildcard murderer alive in this kind of game is much MUCH more fun than just having the four boring teams fight it out. So I have a proposition for you. Let's burn our way through these others until they're all dead, and then lets take a ship back to Caprica and share a pair of cold Klingon beers. At least, thats the intention. On the other hand they might just kill us both, but you know what? I believe its better to burn out than die without living. SO SAY WE ALL.

No thats also not the Star Trek that I was looking for. Damn

I advise that you continue to reject the attacks on you as the last sociopath. Then attempt to nightkill whoever you think is the biggest potential threat to your survival. I've got no more powers left except a GA, which I'll put on you if you think you'll be attacked. I'd love to know what your power is as well, I have no information on you at all as I was busy hunting those bleeding spies.

Off to bed now, but I look forward to hearing whether you want to achieve this forum's first potential 'lovers victory' ever.

-Clearasday

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Re: Clearasday/Hellheart PMs

Postby Omega » 17 Oct 2013, 17:56:15

Hellheart wrote:Commentary: I am unlikely to convince the meatbags that I am not a Sociopath, not after the concerted efforts of the spies to hide their night kills by fingering me.

Recitation: The miniature furry meatbag known as Mortus did indeed Seer me. I do not know what he learned or what he revealed to his fellow spies.

Statement: I do have an unreliable attacking ability, but I do not have a nightkill in the "maul" sense of the word. I expect to be forced to reveal this tomorrow, and possibly to reveal my faction as Klingon.

Retraction: I now believe that claiming as Klingon would be unwise as long as the meatbags rekard and Ozymandias are still alive.

Suggestion: Do what you can without exposing yourself too much; I believe that the Romulans still have a Tracker or Watcher. I will cooperate to the full extent of my abilities, as I could never win on my own.

---

Commentary: I would prefer to kill rekard because I will be unable to shake his conviction, but I've watched him 3 times and failed the kill chance every time. I've given up on that route.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 17 Oct 2013, 17:57:48

Hellheart wrote:((Can't do this in-character. So I'm not sure who I can justifiably vote for, as this is my first team-based game and I'm in an...ah...unique position as the consensus sociopath. I suspect that any vote I make will not help my case, although I still can cast enough doubt to confuse the shit out of people. The issue is whether my vote can get any support from the non-Klingon players.

I could use an accurate list of affiliations, if you have one, as well as a summary of known powers for any living player. The major issue today is that the strongest living analytical players - rekard, Ozymandias, and DOM - are pretty much impossible to get votes for. Well perhaps not DOM, but I'm just trying to convince him that he's been mislead. I don't think people suspect him of having an ulterior motive, unlike rekard who likely just needs to be wrong once because he's being so aggressive.

I will likely use my kill chance on one of the less vocal players (Visigoth or Okaros), so I suggest not targeting them. Rekard has a GA watching out for him (or he has an anti-kill power), but I doubt that both Ozymandias and DOM will get GA attention as well.

I would suggest that you not try to cause infighting between rekard and Ozymandias, as I get the feeling that they are pretty much joined at the hip even though they'd normally never work together even if they were on the same faction.

EDIT: I also strongly advise against targeting me. With anything. Just saying.))

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 17 Oct 2013, 17:58:32

Clearasday wrote:Don't join your vote with mine until later. For now save your vote. Being voted for might put off a potential ally to our cause.

Klingons
Clear - me, the final spy. GA.
Furin - ally, he has been convinced that you are a friend for now.

Delightful Sociopath
Hellheart

The rest are our best guesses

Cardassians
Rekard
Ozy

Romulans
DOM
Visigoth

Federation
Okaros

If that is true, we need to get you, me and Okaros voting for the same person. I don't know how we're going to convince them to vote with us. Can you make a play for Okaros in the main thread? Tell him that the two of you are solo partners and need to stand together against all else? Tell him that the other 3 teams are a threat to both of you, and they need to be balanced. Tell him that you'll protect him at night (or something along those lines) if he'll work with you. And then convince him to target a Romulan or a Cardassian.

If I make that play it'll look like the Klingons are allying with everyone. Which we're not. Just you. (And just Okaros... temporarily).

Furin currently distrusts me, and he distrusts you, but I'm working on convincing him that you're a better ally than DOM is. He's still considering throwing us both to death, which would go poorly for him in the long run.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 17 Oct 2013, 17:59:28

Hellheart wrote:((Took a nap, sorry. I've been near-certain for the entire game that Okaros is a Romulan and that Visigoth is Federation. The voting record heavily favors this interpretation, last I checked. I had you as Klingon since the AVS vote switch, and pegged you as the likely spy 2 days ago.

Ozy sent this message to Visi and me:

Ozymandias wrote:(HEADER: Neither of you may respond to this 140-char PM)

The Rom (DOM/Oka) + Kli (FM/CAD) pact is a huge threat to us all. Klingons may win TONITE. Please lynch spy FM. Hell, please maul a Romulan.

Which of course I can't support because rekard will kill me tomorrow.))

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 17 Oct 2013, 17:59:50

Hellheart wrote:((Before I do so, any thoughts on this move? Could easily swing the Romulans to our side))

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 17 Oct 2013, 18:00:31

Clearasday wrote:Good. Vote for Ozymandias. We will hopefully try to use that message to get DOM off you and onto Ozy. The bit about Ozy telling you to kill DOM is brilliant. We're going to say we intercepted it. We might not use it in the thread, but if DOM doesn't side with us, we shall likely. I'm off to bed now, whatever you do, vote with me and we have a chance. Don't lynch Furin, vote WITH me.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 17 Oct 2013, 18:00:54

Clearasday wrote:Do it, its smart. Its better if you do it than if we do it. And by doing it, agree to not target DOM tonight.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 17 Oct 2013, 18:07:59

Hellheart wrote:((I would have never voted on Furin, but it was fun to play that out.

I did follow my plege and attempt to kill Okaros instead. If it isn't obvious, the key word in that pledge is "today," which isn't part of the "who" clause even though it appears to be. There's regular backstabbing, and then there's backstabbing because of grammar))

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 21 Oct 2013, 07:03:52

Subject "Fucking Tails"

Hellheart wrote:((I suppose I couldn't expect to win 3 coinflips in a row on the same faction. Would've been hilarious for me to almost single-handedly kill the entire Romulan faction. A pity.))

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 21 Oct 2013, 07:04:18

Clearasday wrote:Back home soon. Will reply then. Dont doubt my faith to the cause.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 21 Oct 2013, 07:05:02

Clearasday wrote:
Computer wrote:Okay mate. First, you've got to stop saying I'm the spy in the thread. Second, you've got to not even mention to Furin that you're waiting for 'the spy' to contact you.

Maybe I rushed over some things in my awed reaction and being allowed to get a sociopath/spy victory with you when I first was told, so I'll go back over them.

I can only kill spies. I murdered dferrantino and I used the Klingon nightkill to kill Mortus. Both spies died by my hand. This allowed me to unlock the spy endgame award, which is, I win the game with you. And you alone. I need to get you off this planet, you're off use to my Intelligence Agency. I was awarded with this account. The first post from this to you was by the great Omega, and then the one where I introduced myself is the first one from me.

I win the game with you
Hellheart + CAD = victory
CAD alone = victory
CAD + Furin = Furin victory, CAD defeat

Understand? So right now I'm trying to convince Furin everyday that you're less of a threat than all of the others. He thinks you're the easiest lynch, I keep telling him that you're not. Don't give him any information that might lead to him thinking you're not of use to our side. And don't give him any information that I need you alive, or obviously, he'll try to kill you in a heartbeat. My vote is worth 3 votes on certain times when I choose. Thats how you and I are going to win this together. Tonight we're likely going to try to maul Okaros. If not, we probably won't be able to maul anyone as Furin might fight me for control of the maul. Furin is nightkill immune, don't bother trying to kill him. We'll deal with that later.

I'm around now for a while, sorry if I didn't fill you in on all of this to begin with, I've had a crazy last two days. My apologies. Let's win this together. Today we have to make sure Furin doesn't die, and we have to make sure you don't die. Saying things like:

If the Klingons did not betray me, I would let them share victory.

is amazing.

Saying things like
Statement: There is currently unimportant information that I will fully reveal if the Spy continues to let the Klingon faction dogpile on me
will likely get me killed. Furin is already asking me this earlier today: Why is Hellheart so important?

And the Computer account cannot PM any other players. Just you, and the thread. So if you have any great ideas for the thread to mess with people, please voice tell me. I was thinking of getting the computer to vote for rekard to screw with everyone.

Anyway, enough blabbering from this incoherent madman. Who we gonna kill?

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 21 Oct 2013, 07:06:07

Clearasday wrote:Btw, if I attack you in the thread, its only a cover. We're trying to get DOM to think you'll side with him against us tomorrow. If that happens, then he'll give in to greed and vote for rekard likely.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 21 Oct 2013, 07:06:37

Hellheart wrote:
Hellheart wrote:I waited until 4 hours before EOD to infodump, and two things had me do it:

• I assume that Furin was freaking out about being targeted, and I expected you to explain to him that you GA'd him, somebody else attempted to attack him, anything. Hell, even if you posted in the day thread that he shouldn't be hasty with his decisions, fine I keep quiet.
    • I assume that you were the targeter, because you GA'd him. That's why I felt like I may have been betrayed
  • I'm sorry, but SIX power votes scared the living shit out of me.

It sucks if you didn't log in before then, but I can't assume that. What I can do is expose enough information to turn Furin and the others away, which is what happened, but not expose enough information to condemn you. I understand that the situation could have gotten away from you and that you had nothing to do with this, but I have to make sure I don't die before anything else.

I didn't vote for you, I didn't say that I know you're the spy (I stated it as an assumption and it really has been my assumption), and I have all kinds of damning things I could say that I never revealed. I have no problem with voting for rekard instead of voting for a Klingon if that's the way things fall, but obviously I'm not going to nightkill today because if a Klingon isn't lynched, the Klingons and the Romulans both would have a chance at parity.

All I needed was for you to go against the grain, so to speak, so that even if Furin remained committed you would turn him away. And that's what happened, and all is good.

Even if I didn't actually assume you were the spy, I won't ever even entertain the possibility that Furin is the spy because that's a really good way to ruin fucking everything. I'm in a great position because I just need to look like I want to stay alive and will work with everyone, and that all is lost for me when there's 4 or 3 people left (and if I need a solo win, that is definitely what's going to happen. I'm fucking dead, and all I can do is prolong things).

I'm happy to work with you because it would be a really bad idea to attempt to betray me using the maul, and you can't really try to get me lynched without it backfiring. I have enough control to be happy with the attempt at a shared victory, since a solo victory is literally impossible for me.

---

If you aren't going to have a maul let me know, but you MUST know for CERTAIN that we won't get a maul. Only one person can die at night, otherwise either the Klingons or Romulans win tomorrow via parity.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 21 Oct 2013, 07:08:07

Clearasday wrote:Yeah mate, we're nightkilling Okaros, but it looks like Furin will be lynched. If that happens and DOM or Okaros don't swaay to rekard, you will need to nightkill DOM if you think you can. Or else I don't know how the two of us will survive when they realise furin ISNT the spy. Your call. Remember, my vote counts as 3. Keep yours with mine to hide that from the others.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 21 Oct 2013, 07:08:28

Hellheart wrote:Can you disable to "counts as 3," or no? It would be easier not to risk that.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 21 Oct 2013, 07:08:57

Hellheart wrote:I can't reliably kill anyone right now. I know for a fact that DOM is going to try to catch me attacking somebody, so I can't target anybody at all. I need to maintain a tenuous alliance with Visigoth to discourage a Romulan attempt to lynch me tomorrow.

We may be able to split votes between you and me after Furin's death, and use a late switch and your +3 vote to kill someone else entirely.

And I swear, rekard seems to be fucking immune to kill attempts. But I will attempt a kill tomorrow.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 22 Oct 2013, 17:11:01

Hellheart wrote:Omega clearly stated my alternate win condition so I'll stop being paranoid about it now :lol: . If you don't get lynched today and I land the kill, we'll win 2-1 tomorrow. To make it clear, I'm very process-oriented and I work best when I have enough information and input to both make a decision and have confidence in that decision. I don't like working off of assumptions unless I have to.

5 players left, 2 of which are Klingon. If I had killed anyone prior to today, then we would lose and Furin would win based on what you revealed about your new win conditions. Theoretically we could have backstabbed Furin earlier, but that's just an awful idea because he's your 1-UP Mushroom. I don't have the maul, but I will attempt a kill today since we're no longer in parity danger.

Can you clarify something for me: does each team get a turn at the maul, instead of the spies as I had assumed in the day thread? If teams have maul control, then somebody's going to try to maul today. If we can predict who has that maul, I can target them tonight. My nightkill resolves before the maul, which means I have a 50% chance to invalidate it.

Even I can see that you need to backstab Furin today. We have one major issue: rekard was convinced that Furin is the spy, while DOM and I think that you are the spy. Visigoth is a wildcard, but all you probably need to do there is out-argue Furin. I assume you can out-argue Furin after how much rekard talked you up.

Things I want to know in addition to the question above:
  • Both of the following play into who I will choose to watch tonight, and I don't have the team forum information I'd need to answer these:
    • Can we peg Visigoth's or DOM's likely powers because none of the dead players have an ability we expect their team to have? I haven't kept track of this AT ALL.
    • If teams control the maul, can we predict which team has the maul today based on who was mauled on the corresponding day in the previous cycle?
  • Is there a point in your planned arguments for spy-Furin that should be strong enough for me to vote for Furin without looking really fucking suspicious, or should I just wait until the end and vote-snipe?
  • Do you have the +vote power, is it Furin's, or is it a Winning Spy Team power? Under what conditions does it trigger? If you're uncomfortable answering the 2nd question, then: is there anything I could do that'll unwittingly grant Furin +3 votes?
  • Is there anything I can use for a supposed revelation that Furin is the spy and not you?
    • To clarify, I think you're the Spy because Wasabi outed his faction to protect you on Day 4. Random.org could have given your team a Vig kill instead of killing you, so why was your survival THAT important?
  • Is there anything that you've assumed that I know, but that I couldn't possibly know because I've had no council and team forum access?

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 22 Oct 2013, 17:11:24

Hellheart wrote:I like referring to lying in TWG as "The Taco Option" because while it's always a possibility, it also inherently lacks substance. I dislike resorting to The Taco Option on defense, but I despise resorting to The Taco Option when going on the offense. That said, in this case it's potentially very strong so I'd expect you to suggest it, and I want to address it now.

TLDR: I'm willing to resort to The Taco Option if things seem to be hopeless, but the potential backlash in this case, even if it succeeds, is incredibly high if I fail my kill attempt.

The Taco Option here is simply to say that I've been in PM contact with the Spy for the last two days, and that Spy is...FurinMirado. I can point out my reservations, things that bothered me, and pretend that Omega refused to clarify whether I had a new win condition. I'd basically be saying that I'm terrified of Furin's additional votes and I think he's lying out of his ass about the shared victory because he wanted me to kill somebody and give the Klingons parity today. I don't like liars, I don't like advancing a player that will have more votes than everybody else combined after today, so I'd rather have CAD continue on as the living Klingon.

There's an obvious problem here - once Furin is revealed as not-spy Furin, both of us are toast if I fail the nightkill. I lied to save the spy so I clearly do have a shared victory condition, and I can obviously no longer be trusted. I'll lose the limited but notable influence I have on Visigoth's vote, one of us will have to coinflip for the lynch, and the other will have to survive a maul attempt. If I continue to look like I'm sincerely just trying to position myself to choose who shares victory at the win, the maul attempt should be directed elsewhere and we might even not have to coinflip for the maul (I WANT a Klingon shared victory, so I can threaten to kill anybody who votes for you).

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 22 Oct 2013, 17:11:37

Hellheart wrote:Obviously there's no reason to say anything unless Visigoth votes for you...and I'd be floored if he did, because after some thought it's clear that both Visigoth and DOM should be thinking the same thing: attempt to lynch FurinMirado, maul CAD in case it fails AGAIN.

I'm assuming you each get +1 vote this time around. I have to vote somewhere but I'd rather vote for you instead of Furin, claiming that I think you're the spy. I'll get argued down by somebody because they know they can't maul Furin, and I'll probably reluctantly switch. Since you're the spy anyway, you aren't going to get any backlash from vote sniping. Just don't fuck around with your windows and lose to Ravebomb again, that shit's embarrassing.

It is IMPERATIVE that you figure out who (if anyone) has the maul chance so I can try to kill them. You are guaranteed to be the maul target because Furin is immune to nightkills and can't be lynched either if you vote with him. It might be worth figuring out whether DOM was a Council Member when the building exploded, as the 50% failure chance may extend to mauls as well.

Unless, of course, you were granted nightkill immunity. Then it's pretty much guaranteed victory.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 22 Oct 2013, 17:12:18

Hellheart wrote:Clearly the teams have the maul - the "shadowy figures" reflect the team members alive at the time of the maul.

So you had the maul yesterday (Day 9), and rekard had the maul the day before (Day 8). Mortus was mauled on Day 7 by one attacker. Night kills come before the maul, so dferrantino's death meant that Visigoth was the only living Federation member.

So we have...

Day 7: Federation
Day 8: Cardassians
Day 9: Klingons
Day 10: ROMULANS
Day 11: ?
Day 12: Profit That beautiful robot we all know and love

DOM has the maul, I will target DOM unless we determine that he's immune to night kills. Also, either I get to maul somebody on Day 11 or nobody does.

I could have figured this out on Day 4. It only took me 6 9 more days than that! In unrelated news, being a Sociopath is friggin' hard.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 22 Oct 2013, 17:14:18

Clearasday wrote:We don't kill every fourth night, we kill every second. Klingon nightkill started on Night 1.

Night 1 - Dferrantino [failed]
Night 3 - San [successful]
Night 5 - Forgot to maul as I was blocked for speaking and Furin wasn't around.
Night 7 - Mortus [successful] + I spy vigilante'd Dferrantino [successful]
Night 9 - Okaros [successful]
Night 10 - Not Klingons

No guess as to DOM's power, but Visigoth wins ties for the lynch, and he may also get +1 votes on Klingons. So maybe we should take one of them out.

I don't know what to say/do about Furin. He just outted me as the spy for no real reason, but he's not necessarily making overtures at betraying me. The thing is, he might have a secret win condition, so I'm not really sure what to say. I've asked Omega whether I can win with both of you but if I can't we've got to think about getting him killed tomorrow if not tonight. Don't vote for him now though. Its annoying that he just said I was the spy, I wanted to tell people that it was him.

Will come back to you with thoughts later tonight, going out for a while.

I do have a GA power, and a vote that is worth 3, so I will be GA'd tonight. And my vote will be worth 3 today.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 22 Oct 2013, 17:14:40

Hellheart wrote:It was my impression in these games that the first person who reaches his win conditions...wins. Your goal changed, but I highly suspect that his has not (he'll win, you'll lose). Furin will meet his original win condition if a Klingon does not die today...so clearly Furin needs to die to the lynch today. Trust me, if there is a tomorrow we don't need him alive anyway. Get his ass killed because you're in absolutely no lynch danger whatsoever if there's another day.

I'll be targeting Visigoth - I figured that he was much less likely to have a bodyguard/retaliation ability, and it lets me backstab SOMEBODY this game :lol: . If Furin gets lynched and I get a kill, we win. Even if I don't get a kill, we should sail through the following day and probably end up being the only 2 still standing.

If you can GA yourself, we can't lose. They have to maul you today, and after that fails it's already in the books, as long as 4 players resolves the way I envision that it has to resolve.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 22 Oct 2013, 17:16:27

Hellheart wrote:So Visigoth likely has the maul, then, since the Day 4 maul had to be from the Romulans; this means that today is the Federation's first maul. Visigoth is intelligent enough to know that he needs to maul you, but my voting post is designed to help this process along if he wasn't quite there with his thinking.

We don't even need your vote to be worth 3 tomorrow if it has a day-long cooldown period, so definitely burn it on Furin today. There's no reason to risk the potential loss, and his death isn't going to satisfy anybody else's victory condition.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 22 Oct 2013, 17:16:40

Hellheart wrote:And say that FurinMirado has NO IDEA what's going to happen to him today :lol:

I'm all but certain that I'll distance myself enough from the betrayal that, if there is another day, nobody's going to suspect that you'll be voting with me instead of against me.

...Well okay, he probably has some idea, but I think I've been really good about deflecting the suspicion that we're working together, and hopefully it's reached a point where the combination of my voting to save him and my general passivity/ridiculousness may lull him into a false sense of security.

Not that it matters. Even if he counter-snipes you and has the same vote bonus, he's still going to be up by 1 or 2 votes.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 23 Oct 2013, 17:01:02

Hellheart wrote:There will be 4 of us: Me, You, DOM, and Visigoth. You'll have the maul, which you should direct at DastardlyOldMan; it doesn't matter if it succeeds or fails.

I will begin by correctly naming as the Official Lynch the Sociopath Day, and I will lock my vote on Visigoth (as an indicator of whom I think most deserves to win). I'm trying to get DOM and Visigoth to lock their votes on me, which Visigoth at least will readily do because he knows he'll win lynch ties. Hopefully you can just end the day by being the last vote lock on Visigoth, but you may end up having to snipe again. Visigoth will feel very secure because of his power.

...Unfortunately for him, I have one more power that I haven't even hinted at: I get -1 lynch votes. What looks like a tie is a 2-1 lead for Visigoth, and a win for us :D

((And yes, that does mean that I have a watching power, a linked attacking power, a retaliation power, AND a vote reduction power))

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 23 Oct 2013, 17:01:30

Clearasday wrote:Sweet, lets do it. I'm mauling DOM and voting for Visigoth.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 23 Oct 2013, 17:02:03

Hellheart wrote:If you chip in and try to influence things when you don't need to, DOM may get really suspicious. If I were in their shoes, my reasoning would go: "so the Spy's had +3 Power Votes every single day, but we've been voting for FurinMirado every single day. It looks like the vote manipulation is a Klingon team power, so hopefully it's reactionary too. If I lynch Hellheart today, then all I have to do is survive the maul and I'll probably joint-win with the Spy."

If they lynch you instead, I don't joint-win with ANYONE so if somebody else gets mauled then they lose. (And with my -1 vote power, I've actually got a reasonable chance of pulling off the solo win even if there are 3 players left tomorrow)

I'm going to follow my own advice and say nothing that would further advocate for my own lynch. I will defend Visigoth if DOM starts raving at him like a maniac, but Solo-Sociopath Hellheart would fucking love it if the other two players decided to vote for you. It's almost certainly not going to happen, but if it does you can obviously go all-out and incriminate me with whatever the hell you want, while at the same time threatening to force a coinflip with Visigoth (so you aren't forced to lock your vote on me). The one thing I ask you NOT to reveal is the -1 Vote Power, since obviously the jig is up if that gets revealed.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 23 Oct 2013, 17:02:28

Hellheart wrote:((DOM and I won the last game together, so I think he has a pretty good feel for when I'm being evasive about something. I want to make sure this makes sense))

((There's a metagame reason for not making this switch as well - on the very last day of the last game, I agreed to switch to wolf-DOM in order to reduce suspicion so I could vote-snipe a human for the victory. By not agreeing to switch, I avoid giving off that potential tell...as long as I have a strong logical reason for doing so))

Statement: I will not vote for ClearAsDay. If my theory is correct, doing so would certainly kill me.

Commentary: I like to cling to the possibility, however unlikely, that CAD ties up the voting so I can coinflip for my life.

Explanation: This is my theory

A Genius, Nonthreatening Robot That Nobody Should Vote For wrote:Observation: FurinMirado did not have a vote manipulation power.

Conclusion: ClearAsDay still has access to this power.

Observation: 4-6 power votes is absurdly large. Large enough to make even the most virile black meatbag jealous.

Conclusion: There must be some restriction that we have yet to discover

Observation: Every revealed Klingon power protects from or reacts to a vote or night action against that Klingon or his target.

Observation: FurinMirado has been one of the major meatbagwagons on both Day 8 and Day 9.

Theory: The most likely power vote condition is "Only activates if at least X players vote for a Klingon."

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 23 Oct 2013, 17:02:50

Hellheart wrote:He was alone, I coinflipped heads, it didn't work.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 23 Oct 2013, 17:07:16

Hellheart wrote:They're making the wrong conclusion from the fact that I have to solo-win, and I can't argue against them. I'm not going to vote for you, and I switched my vote to DOM so you at least have a chance to coinflip if there's no other choice.

If you actually can make your vote +3 again if I vote on you, let me know.

It just floors me that they're doing this. It's logically the completely wrong decision - if you have vote manipulation powers left you're going to use them now. If you can't use them now, you won't be able to use them tomorrow either. These are arguments that you have to make because I cannot.

Solo-Sociopath Hellheart would like nothing better than to force two other players to coinflip today, and doing anything to break that storyline is going to make me look really suspicious, which will only convince DOM and Visi that they need to sit on you come hell or high water.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 23 Oct 2013, 17:07:45

Clearasday wrote:My vote can count as 3 today, and I'm nightkill immune. So we're fine. I'm not going to maul.

Thoughts? Going to vote for DOM and lock it in soon unless he changes.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 23 Oct 2013, 17:08:09

Hellheart wrote:Furin only had 3 power votes yesterday. So you will honest-to-God coinflip with DOM if nothing changes, unless he has a -1 power vote power.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 23 Oct 2013, 17:08:48

Hellheart wrote:Oh thank God. That's a fucking lifesaver. I don't think DOM has an honest-to-God lynch avoidance power. If you're really worried about that I could perhaps switch back to Visi simply citing the vote/lynch powers, though.

A switch to Visi looks REALLY odd

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 23 Oct 2013, 17:09:13

Clearasday wrote:No its fine, we do what we have to do. We stick with DOM. Good luck mate, I'll lock in in a bit. No Maul.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 23 Oct 2013, 17:09:40

Hellheart wrote:Alright. Here's to DOM having a -1 vote power or an anti-lynch power that he blew yesterday to remove Furin's vote.

Return to “Q's Playground”