Is Hellheart the Role Seer?

Civilizing Earth since 1990.
Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Is Hellheart the Role Seer?

Postby Ozymandias » 26 Apr 2014, 12:28:24

Collection of various quotes that may indicate Hellheart has Role-Seered players.

Edit: NEVER MIND
Last edited by Ozymandias on 26 Apr 2014, 16:35:53, edited 2 times in total.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Re: Is Hellheart the Role Seer?

Postby Ozymandias » 26 Apr 2014, 12:30:02

DAY 2 (1 hour after start)

Hellheart wrote:Ryvvn : 7 : Okaros, Hellheart, Rictus, Antipater, That PJ

The voting manipulation could easily be affiliation-neutral since those extra 2 votes could have come from Ravebomb or Okaros, to give an extra cushion in case they got vote manipulated as well. But it's useful in the long run to to note the situations where voting manipulation occurs and who gets targeted.

Hellheart may have Role Seered Okaros-- that's probably what I would have done on Night 1.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 26 Apr 2014, 12:42:10

NIGHT 4

Helllheart wrote:
Iron Clad Burrito wrote:Good Stuff.

What do you bring to the party, besides analysis skill? Looking for all kinds of tools to fight the network.

I can change the day's voting in various ways. Double-lynch, lynch and reward (separate votes for each), and a "coinflip" where the majority choice is safe on the following day.

The first two are much stronger in later days because there will probably be more networked players, so the larger voting record makes a difference. And the double-lynch is much more valuable when we have a decent chance of actually hitting a Networker.

Hellheart may have Seered spheno on Night 2 or Night 3, and claimed his role on Night 4.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 26 Apr 2014, 12:55:16

NIGHT 5

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:Though he claims he didn't make today's game, and thinks there might be a thief or replicant power in play.

Hellheart may have Role Seered a Thief/Replicant role-- or perhaps he IS a Thief/Replicant?

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 26 Apr 2014, 12:57:50

DAY 5

Hellheart wrote:Why would the GM have a game like this that could shaft the Network?

Having said that, since nobody's claiming the act we may as well assume it's GM-driven. I don't think it's a good idea to force any role reveal at this point, but I figured I would put it out there in case someone wanted to claim it.

Hellheart might be trying to prod spheno into revealing himself, because he knows that will give him Human cred?
Last edited by Ozymandias on 26 Apr 2014, 13:21:48, edited 1 time in total.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 26 Apr 2014, 13:17:50

DAY 6

Hellheart wrote:I feel like the vote switch may have been dferrantino's doing as well, since he voted for Smirker, then switched to Simon. He moved from the source of the vote move to its destination. That would work as a requirement for a vote-moving power on a role that has other abilities.

This is a hell of a guess-- a VM power activation like this never occurred to me.

So perhaps he Role Seered dferrantino on Night 5, due to his late vote switch?

Return to “The Network”