Round 10: The Two Headed Dog

You thought you'd never come back to this place. Hasn't changed a bit.
User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 10: The Two Headed Dog

Postby Hellheart » 01 May 2014, 14:44:52

Smirker wrote:As it's been mentioned; this is basically zero hour people.

Time to put your cards out.

For those not on the special msg boards - yes... I am. Futon was included in one of them last night and after a resonable bit of time claimed he was power blocked. I was curious why HH didn't out me as being on the good reverends board earlier; but gauging from several of his posts. It seems less likely to conceal me as much as to use me to draw more suspicion.

I didn't want to out you because there was no reason to. It wasn't important, and I have defended you as human in both that forum and in public for days now. For fuck's sake, we were working together yesterday to try to save San. You're the last person I'd turn on.

I also wanted to see if anyone voted for you. It's easy to overlook that omission if a player is in the Network and knows you were converted, but human players would have no idea and would actually vote for you.

If a non-Alliance player had voted for you (except maybe Stigmata), I was willing to unequivocally state that player was human. I was hoping that Antipater would talk about you some, because he might have made a slip one way or the other to help me peg his affiliation.

--------------

Honestly, I welcome the suspicion right now. That means the Network won't convert me today, and I probably don't get mauled tomorrow.

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 10: The Two Headed Dog

Postby Hellheart » 01 May 2014, 14:59:24

Visigoth wrote:
Hellheart wrote:In any case, I don't want to clog up the thread with this. I am not going to vote someone inside the alliance, and neither is any other member of the alliance. I have absolutely nothing against discussions/speculation involving potential Networkers within this alliance, unless they start clogging up the thread. However, anyone trying to vote up a member of the alliance is going to automatically be treated as a wolf.
Guess that's game then since between this voting block and the excluded list it only leaves: Antipater, FurinMirado, Smirker, and myself. I'm human so down to three picks. Smirker I'm actually still on the fence about even though Ozymandias went after him and was eventually done in by Smirker.

I don't want to pretend I missed this either. I just don't know how much weight to actually give this, and I felt that the way the voting developed was more convincing.
Last edited by Hellheart on 01 May 2014, 15:00:44, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus
Posts: 4257
Joined: 13 May 2013, 18:27:41
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Tennessee (US Central Time)

Re: Day 10: The Two Headed Dog

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 01 May 2014, 15:00:40

Hellheart wrote:I didn't want to out you because there was no reason to. It wasn't important

User avatar
Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus
Posts: 4257
Joined: 13 May 2013, 18:27:41
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Tennessee (US Central Time)

Re: Day 10: The Two Headed Dog

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 01 May 2014, 15:01:44

That said, Zark for blocking the GA on a conversion night.

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 10: The Two Headed Dog

Postby Hellheart » 01 May 2014, 15:03:55

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:
Hellheart wrote:I didn't want to out you because there was no reason to. It wasn't important

I'm not even going to try to explain myself because it won't matter here and it doesn't belong in the main thread.

User avatar
Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus
Posts: 4257
Joined: 13 May 2013, 18:27:41
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Tennessee (US Central Time)

Re: Day 10: The Two Headed Dog

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 01 May 2014, 15:06:48

Hellheart wrote:
Iron Clad Burrito wrote:
Hellheart wrote:I didn't want to out you because there was no reason to. It wasn't important

I'm not even going to try to explain myself because it won't matter here and it doesn't belong in the main thread.

Am I still not allowed to be irritated? Jesus, dude, I am not even voting for you.

User avatar
Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 1738
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 14:22:08
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Cylon Occupied Ohio

Re: Day 10: The Two Headed Dog

Postby Visigoth » 01 May 2014, 15:16:26

Thinking about during the day a bit I'm actually wondering if the Iron Clad Burrito group is actually more Network than not at this point. It would be a great way to bond people as a group while systematically converting a couple of them. And you end up in a situation like we have now where the 6 people are a voting block unto themselves and in the case of Hellheart will treat anyone voting on one of its members as part of the Network. Leaves it ripe for manipulation by the Network.

I doubt it will happen since they can easily swing the vote whatever direction they want, but putting my vote on Hellheart for the moment. Yes, he's been good about arguing for people that turned out to be humans, but that's what he does as a human so best do it when a wolf to keep up appearances. Also the whole back and forth with Iron Clad Burrito is rubbing me the wrong way. Getting into it in the day thread kind of feels a little like performance art. Since they have their own forum they could have easily yelled back and forth there but instead aired out their laundry in public.

User avatar
Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus
Posts: 4257
Joined: 13 May 2013, 18:27:41
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Tennessee (US Central Time)

Re: Day 10: The Two Headed Dog

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 01 May 2014, 15:23:17

Visigoth wrote:Thinking about during the day a bit I'm actually wondering if the Iron Clad Burrito group is actually more Network than not at this point. It would be a great way to bond people as a group while systematically converting a couple of them. And you end up in a situation like we have now where the 6 people are a voting block unto themselves and in the case of Hellheart will treat anyone voting on one of its members as part of the Network. Leaves it ripe for manipulation by the Network.

I doubt it will happen since they can easily swing the vote whatever direction they want, but putting my vote on Hellheart for the moment. Yes, he's been good about arguing for people that turned out to be humans, but that's what he does as a human so best do it when a wolf to keep up appearances. Also the whole back and forth with Iron Clad Burrito is rubbing me the wrong way. Getting into it in the day thread kind of feels a little like performance art. Since they have their own forum they could have easily yelled back and forth there but instead aired out their laundry in public.

When I called him out there I was told unequivocally to bring the discussion to the day thread.

I can quote it later if you want, but it really doesn't bring anything to the discussion.

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 10: The Two Headed Dog

Postby Hellheart » 01 May 2014, 15:28:08

Visigoth wrote:Thinking about during the day a bit I'm actually wondering if the Iron Clad Burrito group is actually more Network than not at this point. It would be a great way to bond people as a group while systematically converting a couple of them. And you end up in a situation like we have now where the 6 people are a voting block unto themselves and in the case of Hellheart will treat anyone voting on one of its members as part of the Network. Leaves it ripe for manipulation by the Network.

I doubt it will happen since they can easily swing the vote whatever direction they want, but putting my vote on Hellheart for the moment. Yes, he's been good about arguing for people that turned out to be humans, but that's what he does as a human so best do it when a wolf to keep up appearances. Also the whole back and forth with Iron Clad Burrito is rubbing me the wrong way. Getting into it in the day thread kind of feels a little like performance art. Since they have their own forum they could have easily yelled back and forth there but instead aired out their laundry in public.

That was before I found out that Zark had blocked the GA.

And my response to ICB above wasn't referring him to the Alliance thread either. I'm not willing to publicly discuss all of my personal issues, and I'll leave it at that.

User avatar
7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4821
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 21:29:25
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: New York City (Get a Rope)

Re: Day 10: The Two Headed Dog

Postby 7-zark-7 » 01 May 2014, 15:40:24

Hellheart wrote: members as of yesterday were the following

Day 1: ICB
Night 1: Ravebomb
Night 3: Hellheart
Night 5: sphenodont
Night 7: Zark

Following the Twins logic, ICB can't be an original because that would probably auto-win for the Network. So if he's Network, he was converted at some point. Beyond that, all bets are off.

I haven't been converted, either because I basically tried to get myself killed on Days 6 and 8, and/or the Network already had one convert and I was freely sharing my thoughts/plans so converting me was pretty useless.

Although that should be obvious since I was the only person trying to save San from getting lynched, and I was THIS CLOSE to pulling it off.


Hmmm I'm thinking a lot about this right now, & have some serious catching up to do.

More in a bit,

7z7
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

User avatar
7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4821
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 21:29:25
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: New York City (Get a Rope)

Re: Day 10: The Two Headed Dog

Postby 7-zark-7 » 01 May 2014, 15:45:20

Hellheart wrote:That was before I found out that Zark had blocked the GA.


retracted, was Hellheart makes an interesting argument. I am the power blocker. In a delightful twist of necklessone irony, I am also Gary's Mom.

I don't know when he was converted, but suspect night 6 or 8.

More in a bit,

7z7

Edit: not certain on retraction... I need to catch up (and may not have time to do so)
Last edited by 7-zark-7 on 01 May 2014, 16:41:58, edited 1 time in total.
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

User avatar
Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1393
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 07:27:01
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Virginia

Re: Day 10: The Two Headed Dog

Postby Rictus » 01 May 2014, 16:02:17

Smirker wrote:As it's been mentioned; this is basically zero hour people.

Time to put your cards out.

For those not on the special msg boards - yes... I am. Futon was included in one of them last night and after a resonable bit of time claimed he was power blocked. I was curious why HH didn't out me as being on the good reverends board earlier; but gauging from several of his posts. It seems less likely to conceal me as much as to use me to draw more suspicion.

I put the question to zark in the other board if he'd used his power.... But he stopped talking.

Frankly, with HellHeart acting like a damn chihuahua ATM and taken how emotionally he responded to my question to zark (HH acted like I was about to try and kill him off) - I find them both wolfy as all hell. I'll chime in more later, but need to leave work soon


If you don't mind, which nights were you introduced to the two boards?
Charming, to the last.
.

User avatar
Smirker
Post Courtesan
Posts: 4302
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 16:56:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: CST - USA

Re: Day 10: The Two Headed Dog

Postby Smirker » 01 May 2014, 16:06:39

Rictus wrote:If you don't mind, which nights were you introduced to the two boards?

Meta4's (Family) on N7 (board continues and the oldest surviving one sends out more invites)
ICB's (Green) on N9.

Both are using the same format of odd night only invites, permanant membership.

User avatar
Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1393
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 07:27:01
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Virginia

Re: Day 10: The Two Headed Dog

Postby Rictus » 01 May 2014, 16:14:11

Vote tally:

Rictus, Iron Clad Burrito, and Stigmata may not be voted for and are immune to conversion tonight.

7-zark-7: Sphenodont, Smirker, Iron Clad Burrito, Hellheart, stigmata
Hellheart: FurinMirado, Ravebomb, Visigoth, 7-zark-7
Ravebomb: Sphenodont
Visigoth: Antipater, Hellheart
Stigmata: Hellheart, ravebomb
Smirker: Hellheart

Yet to vote: Rictus,


edit: Added stigmata's vote.
Last edited by Rictus on 01 May 2014, 16:22:50, edited 1 time in total.
Charming, to the last.
.

User avatar
stigmata
ass triaging people
Posts: 564
Joined: 31 Jul 2013, 19:23:13
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: BLARDY STRAYA MAYTE

Re: Day 10: The Two Headed Dog

Postby stigmata » 01 May 2014, 16:16:01

Zark for the GA block.

User avatar
7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4821
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 21:29:25
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: New York City (Get a Rope)

Re: Day 10: The Two Headed Dog

Postby 7-zark-7 » 01 May 2014, 16:19:00

For the record, I've been all but offline today. I did not see smirker's question. I can verify I blocked Furin last night.

I presume you meant Furin, not futon?

Edit, when /where did Furin come out as GA?

More in a bit,

7z7
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

User avatar
Smirker
Post Courtesan
Posts: 4302
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 16:56:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: CST - USA

Re: Day 10: The Two Headed Dog

Postby Smirker » 01 May 2014, 16:25:41

7-zark-7 wrote:For the record, I've been all but offline today. I did not see smirker's question. I can verify I blocked Furin last night.

I presume you meant Furin, not futon?

Edit, when /where did Furin come out as GA?

More in a bit,

7z7

Hmm, damn phone and the autocorrect. missed it doing that one. yes, I meant Furin.

He came out as GA last night before EOD. He'd basically already put out several strong hints on it as well (including a discussion with Ozy - at which point the networks had to suspect him at least very very strongly).

User avatar
Smirker
Post Courtesan
Posts: 4302
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 16:56:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: CST - USA

Re: Day 10: The Two Headed Dog

Postby Smirker » 01 May 2014, 16:27:44

I'll be checking on this more while I'm at Tae Kwon Do (crappy Tournament version - but at least my daughter enjoys it) with a munchkin.

But, at least I can use the WIFI there on my phone. :)

User avatar
7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4821
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 21:29:25
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: New York City (Get a Rope)

Re: Day 10: The Two Headed Dog

Postby 7-zark-7 » 01 May 2014, 16:27:50

Where did he say he had been blocked?
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

User avatar
Smirker
Post Courtesan
Posts: 4302
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 16:56:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: CST - USA

Re: Day 10: The Two Headed Dog

Postby Smirker » 01 May 2014, 16:29:53

7-zark-7 wrote:Where did he say he had been blocked?

On Meta4's msg board.

thus, why i was trying to get info from you last night after FM got blocked.

[e]: corrected thread --> board.. for clarity although just been using the one thread for conversations.

User avatar
7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4821
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 21:29:25
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: New York City (Get a Rope)

Re: Day 10: The Two Headed Dog

Postby 7-zark-7 » 01 May 2014, 16:36:48

Fuckity fuck fuck. Okay, it doesn't get much plainer than yesterday (presuming you're around to read it):

Subject: Round 9: The Giant Robot

FurinMirado wrote:Fuck this.

Role claim.

You're about to kill the GA you stupid motherfuckers.


My anxiety on HH was his knowledge of Furin being blocked, when I did not state my target in the day thread or in ICB's forum (the only ones I have access to). My thought was the wolves would know if a block occurred, as would Furin, and furin's one post today didn't mention the blockage.

Damnit

Retracting my vote & going to sit in the corner. I don't want my lack of bandwidth to cost us the game

Sorry gents

7z7
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

User avatar
Smirker
Post Courtesan
Posts: 4302
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 16:56:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: CST - USA

Re: Day 10: The Two Headed Dog

Postby Smirker » 01 May 2014, 16:53:27

7-zark-7 wrote:Fuckity fuck fuck. Okay, it doesn't get much plainer than yesterday (presuming you're around to read it):

Subject: Round 9: The Giant Robot

FurinMirado wrote:Fuck this.

Role claim.

You're about to kill the GA you stupid motherfuckers.


My anxiety on HH was his knowledge of Furin being blocked, when I did not state my target in the day thread or in ICB's forum (the only ones I have access to). My thought was the wolves would know if a block occurred, as would Furin, and furin's one post today didn't mention the blockage.

Damnit

Retracting my vote & going to sit in the corner. I don't want my lack of bandwidth to cost us the game

Sorry gents

7z7


:roll: yea, because that's how one should try and help or make an argument after making a sincere mistake... [not]

User avatar
7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4821
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 21:29:25
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: New York City (Get a Rope)

Re: Day 10: The Two Headed Dog

Postby 7-zark-7 » 01 May 2014, 17:03:25

Actually, that's how I'm trying to avoid an undu bandwagon building on my miss information while I play catch up.

You know, if not helping, at least minimizing damage while trying to help

More in a bit,

7z7
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

User avatar
Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1393
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 07:27:01
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Virginia

Re: Day 10: The Two Headed Dog

Postby Rictus » 01 May 2014, 17:24:58

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:That said, Zark for blocking the GA on a conversion night.
Night 8?

Smirker wrote:
7-zark-7 wrote:Where did he say he had been blocked?

On Meta4's msg board.

thus, why i was trying to get info from you last night after FM got blocked.
Are you saying that on Night 9, FurinMirado claimed he was blocked on Night 8?


7-zark-7 wrote:For the record, I've been all but offline today. I did not see smirker's question. I can verify I blocked Furin last night.
Night 9?
Charming, to the last.
.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 4392
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 05:36:16
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737
Location: Bloomington, IL (Central Time)

Re: Day 10: The Two Headed Dog

Postby sphenodont » 01 May 2014, 17:26:34

7-zark-7 wrote:Actually, that's how I'm trying to avoid an undu bandwagon building on my miss information while I play catch up.
You know, if not helping, at least minimizing damage while trying to help


Gog think if Fleck make honest mistake, we will all laugh together in afterlife. Is best we can do.

But right now, Gog pretty certain that bard needs to be force-fed his lute.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 4392
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 05:36:16
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737
Location: Bloomington, IL (Central Time)

Re: Day 10: The Two Headed Dog

Postby sphenodont » 01 May 2014, 17:28:05

Rictus wrote:Are you saying that on Night 9, FurinMirado claimed he was blocked on Night 8?


After yesterday resolved, Furin tell new Framily that he is blocked for Day 10.

User avatar
Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus
Posts: 4257
Joined: 13 May 2013, 18:27:41
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Tennessee (US Central Time)

Re: Day 10: The Two Headed Dog

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 01 May 2014, 17:33:23

Rictus wrote:
Iron Clad Burrito wrote:That said, Zark for blocking the GA on a conversion night.
Night 8?


Night Ten, if Smirker's right. [e] And Spheno. [e2] And Zark.

User avatar
Smirker
Post Courtesan
Posts: 4302
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 16:56:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: CST - USA

Re: Day 10: The Two Headed Dog

Postby Smirker » 01 May 2014, 17:34:41

sphenodont wrote:
Rictus wrote:Are you saying that on Night 9, FurinMirado claimed he was blocked on Night 8?


After yesterday resolved, Furin tell new Framily that he is blocked for Day 10.

*nods*

User avatar
Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1393
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 07:27:01
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Virginia

Re: Day 10: The Two Headed Dog

Postby Rictus » 01 May 2014, 17:38:33

Image


"May I ask you a personal question?"

Sure.

"Have you ever retired a human by mistake?"

No.

"But in your position, that is a risk."

7-zark-7
Charming, to the last.
.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 4392
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 05:36:16
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737
Location: Bloomington, IL (Central Time)

Re: Day 10: The Two Headed Dog

Postby sphenodont » 01 May 2014, 17:52:06

necklessone wrote:As only two Network have died, if you do not lynch a Network player today the game could end with a Human loss after this conversion.


Gog misread this earlier. Saucy wench was only speaking of potential, which means it is possible that GA blocked some conversions. Maybe not likely, but possible.


Return to “Newton Haven”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest