A Hangover to End All Hangovers (Discussion)

Twelve pints in an evening was perhaps a little ambitious.
sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737

Re: A Hangover to End All Hangovers (Discussion)

Postby sphenodont » 04 May 2014, 19:28:50

Man, I knew I shouldn't have given ICB the benefit of the doubt.

Good game to the Network, everyone else, and especially to the saucy bar wench!

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Postby FurinMirado » 04 May 2014, 20:15:46

Admetus wrote:
Okaros wrote:Ahahahahahahah. Zark power-blocked Furin. I guess we know who Zark's suspicious of!

What the heck? That must have been done before FurinMirado revealed, with Zark away. I would think that FurinMirado could easily get Zark lynched for that.

But either way, FurinMirado is going to be dead very shortly. There's no way he can convince the crowd he wouldn't be converted if his protection was guaranteed to be down.

Oh ye of little faith. 8-)

Good game everyone! Thanks for the game necklessone! I imagine ICB, Smirker and I have earned early deaths in the next game.

My conversion on Night 6 was risky, but a good decision in retrospect. You got to effectively nullify the GA and even if I got lynched I'm sure ICB could have taken it to victory.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 04 May 2014, 20:20:25

Clearasday wrote:I hope ICB gets in here soon so he can educate me on exactly where I was being an asshole to him. I feel like that overly and unnecessarily negative press did a lot to ensure nobody voted to save me.

As Rekard said, the voting block is ridiculous and people should be especially wary of that kind of thing in a conversion game.

CAD, I don't know if you'll read this, but come on. I played that out exactly as I needed to.

It doesn't hurt that I would actually take offense to your remarks outside of a day thread. But I took exactly the level of offense needed to get the job done.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Postby Admetus » 04 May 2014, 21:28:41

FurinMirado wrote:Oh ye of little faith. 8-)

Good game everyone! Thanks for the game necklessone! I imagine ICB, Smirker and I have earned early deaths in the next game.

My conversion on Night 6 was risky, but a good decision in retrospect. You got to effectively nullify the GA and even if I got lynched I'm sure ICB could have taken it to victory.

:D Happy to be wrong about you dying early. I suppose with all the second-guessing, your conversion must have seen as just a trifle too obvious.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 04 May 2014, 21:32:11

Admetus wrote:

:D Happy to be wrong about you dying early. I suppose with all the second-guessing, your conversion must have seen as just a trifle too obvious.

I think my death and reveal as a Networker also helped-- that's actually part of the reason I wanted to convert Furin, because the death of either one of us would make the other seem like a less likely Network target.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 05 May 2014, 03:27:30

Ozymandias wrote:
Admetus wrote:

I think my death and reveal as a Networker also helped-- that's actually part of the reason I wanted to convert Furin, because the death of either one of us would make the other seem like a less likely Network target.

I'm pretty sure that is the one time that will work. Going forward I will get lynched unless I have a way to confirm myself. I hope I'm not the Seer when that happens! :lol:

Return to “The Drunk Tank”