- Days will last 24 hours.
- EOD will be 10:00 PM PT.
- Weekends will count as one 48 hour day.
- No private messages between players.
- No quoting private messages from the GM.
- Remember to use the vote tag.
Participation: All players must vote every day. There will be consequences for missed votes at the GM's discretion, including, but not limited to: penalty votes, WoG, and general public shaming.
HUMANS: Your goal is to make it to the Willamette Valley in Oregon, which is 5 stops away. If all goes perfectly, you'll arrive the morning of Day 6 (but that's probably not going to happen). There is an additional special ability waiting there for the humans, so rest cautiously. You want to get there as soon as possible.
WOLVES: The wolves will have 3 special kill abilities which they can invoke in place of a regular maul. They may be used ONE TIME EACH:
- DYSENTERY: Target player contracts dysentery, but does not die right away. Over the next day, the disease spreads to 2 other villagers (chosen at random). The target will die the next evening. Those they infected have a 60% chance of dying that night as well. Wolves may not maul until again the dysentery resolves.
*When the infection is announced, the town may choose to rest that day to lower the extra 2 people's chances of death by 10%. This vote should be included with that day's lynch vote.
- RIVER FORDING SABOTAGE: 2 random players die. This may kill a wolf. The town MUST rest the following day to recuperate.
- DENSE FOG: If the seer targets a human that night, that human becomes the maul target. If the seer targets a wolf that night, the seer is mauled. The following day, if the vigilante attempts a shot, they accidentally shoot themselves instead.
Native American guide (Seer) - Every night, they may consult the spirits/GM about one player's identity.
"Wild Bill" Hickok (vigilante) - Once per game, Wild Bill may publicly kill one player. Once their shot is declared, their target may not post in the day thread.
Mister E. Meat